July 2018 Moms

What my pregnant self is eating - Week of 3/12-3/18

So what's everyone eating?  should be good with St. Patrick's day this week!

Re: What my pregnant self is eating - Week of 3/12-3/18

• My co-worker brought in ravioli with pesto for lunch today. Normally I'm not a huge fan of pesto but now I can't stop thinking about it because it smelled so good. Considering stopping at the store on my way home... lol
  • ^^this!   I'm making a pesto gnocchi tonight that is so. good.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Brussel sprouts with garlic and bacon. Also, I am still on a turkey and cheddar cheese on potato bread kick. 
    Mmmmm...going to be making some corned beef and cabbage on Saturday! Cannot wait to eat it!!!!!

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker

• @zombiehoohaa mmmm baccooonnn.... going to add bacon to my gnocchi now, thanks for the idea!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Mmmmm gnocchi!!

Been making green smoothies on a regular basis as my disgust of veggies continues during my pregnancy. Just realized, my green smoothly will be quite fashionable come st Patrick's day! 
  • Random fact: the pesto from Costco is so good! That’s the only one I will buy. 

I made a healthier version of Zuppa Toscana soup last night with Italian turkey sausage and extra veggies— carrots and spinach. Topped with fresh Parmesan and yum! Had it again for dinner today. 

Breakfast was oatmeal and an almond butter bar. Lunch a tofu poke bowl. 
  • Had a rough night in which I called my ex a twat a lot because he is being uncooperative and refusing to send me some important documents I need. So I made myself a meat and cheese plate and added a HB egg and an apple for healthy additions, lol. All that was missing was a big glass of wine, I swear I really needed it tonight!
  • I eat a little and then get indigestion, no matter what it is.  Dry waffle for breakfast.  Banana for a snack.  Yogurt.  Scrambled eggs and avocado for lunch.  Cereal for dinner.  Strawberries and vanilla ice cream. It all hurts and I feel so full no matter what I eat.  No fun!
    Met: 1/21/2005
    Married: 6/27/2008
    DS: 3/14/2010 Planned, PG first try
    M/C 6/2012
    DD: 4/22/2013 Planned, UnDx Infertility, PG on our own
    BFP: 10/28/2016 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE! 
    M/C 12/12/2016
    BFP: 10/27/2017 Unplanned, HUGE SURPRISE
    EDD: 7/2/2018

Babysizer Manly Pregnancy Tracker
  • My MIL made stuffed hot pepper soup last night and I’m thinking about having it for breakfast.... mmmmm
  • Someone brought in homemade Irish soda bread and it was delightful. Considering going back for a second piece lol
  • I'm eating plain yogurt and homemade granola with blueberries for breakfast right now - which is my favorite meal of all time. Dinner last night was takeout burritos, but before that I made soup with heirloom white beans, vegetables and homemade chicken both broth. So good.

Also, LOTS of cereal. All the time.
  • @DynamiteTrujillo Cereal is life. I feel you
  • @DynamiteTrujillo CEREAL. Raisin Bran almost as soon as I wake up! Almost every day 
  • I had Indian food the other day and now I need more. Unfortunately I was out of town when I ate it, and there aren't any Indian restaurants near where I live. 
  • I want all the pasta! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Cereal!! I'm out of Cheerios. Had oatmeal with PB and blueberries and half a banana. Added some collagen powder for extra protein. Was stress eating yesterday, today is a new day!
  • Is it bad that I woke up at 3am this morning craving the leftover chow mein we had for dinner? I didn't give in, however I've been thinking about it since. I may go get some for lunch, even though Pi-Day tradition counts for pizza... 

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker