Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tues 3/13

meri-macmeri-mac member
edited March 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

Cycle Day/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Recommend a book for the other TTC ladies (doesn't have to be baby related).

Re: TWW Tues 3/13

• Month/Cycle: 13/10

Cycle Day/DPO: 20/4

Timing: -5,-2,-1

Typical LP length: 14 days

Testing: Waiting for AF

R/R: Nothing really to rant or rave about. The office is weird as my manager was let go. It sucks, but hopefully we will all be back to normal again soon. Snow should be hitting us this evening. I just hope I get out of my dentist appointment before it is too bad. I love the dentist so the snow is the rant 

CS/Q: - 

GTKY: Recommend a book for the other TTC ladies (doesn't have to be baby related)

• Month/Cycle: 10/7

Cycle Day/DPO: 24/7

Timing: -3,-2,-1,0,1

Typical LP length: 15-17 days

Testing: not for at least another week

R/R: work is doing my head in, not when I'm at work as that is business as usual but on my days off or if I am not in my usual workplace. Every weekday I am not there I get a billion texts about everything going wrong, I can't do anything to fix it as I am not there. 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: Recommend a book for the other ttc ladies. I love murder mysteries especially Agatha Christie and Raymond Chandler. While my consumption if late has been more political thriller.
  • Loading the player...
  • @meri-mac hope work gets back to normal quickly I can imagine it would be a bit tense
  • meri-macmeri-mac member
    edited March 2018
    @lokibear89 Thanks! I appreciate it. Sorry to hear that work isn't going that great. I know what it is like to stress about work when you can't do anything to fix it. I hope everything gets better. I forgot to recommend a book in my post :sweat: I love fantasy/sci-fi so The Thrawn trilogy by Timothy Zahn is great as well as the Powder Mage trilogy by Brian McClellan.
  • @lokibear89  sorry about work. It absolutely sucks when you get texts on your day off. It makes it so hard to relax!

@meri-mac drive safe! It looks so bad outside where I live with the snow. 

Month/Cycle: 8/8

Cycle Day/DPO: 29/12

Timing: -3,+1

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: tested yesterday morning with wondfo and it was BFN. Noticed a line several hours later when I came back from work but I guess it was just a evaporated line as it was outside the time limit. Stupidly got excited. Tested again at night with a 4 hour hold and it was BFN. AF is expected tom so just going to wait now..

R/R: another big winter storm today! its a rant and a rave. The rant being, i have to clean the car of all the snow in the morning which I absolutely hate! the rave - yayyy no work today!!

CS/Q: -

GTKY: Recommend a book for the other TTC ladies (doesn't have to be baby related). I love jeffery archer and Dan brown. Haven't read a book in ages though. I bought Dan brown's new book "Origin" and hopefully can get some time to read.

• ***Lurking from WTO***
    I am reading The Time Traveler's Wife right now and it is so good!!! I just had to share. Not typically my type of book but it's just one of those stories that I can't wait to get back to reading!
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• @meri-mac @nasah15 thanks I think I am going to have to have a chat with my boss and workmates. If it's urgent I don't mind but most of the time my answer is that I will fix it when I am at work again so I get stressed for nothing. 

@nasah15 the waiting is so painful! Wish as soon as O was over you could just know. 
  • @lokibear89 That is a very sensible idea. We have enough in this world that stresses us, especially during this process. No need for extra!

@nasah15 Thanks. I did make it home after driving well under the speed limit.
  • *lurking from wto* @meri-mac I'm so glaaaaaaaaaaad you started this thread today!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @LJMoon6 oh yeahhh i loved that book too! :) 
  • @suzycupcake Thanks :) This speaks to my cynical mind that I read that in a totally sarcastic voice.