Trying to Get Pregnant

TTCAL - March 5th

124»

Re: TTCAL - March 5th

• @suzycupcake I think that’s the reason some clinics prefer triggering, it assures that it’s not just a false lh surge where you don’t actually O. I bet it’s even more important for iui when they want to time to Insemination. 
  • @coco2787 I'm so very sorry you are here. Lots of love and hugs sent to you. 
    Sorry I've been MIA since Tuesday, I'll try and catch up over the weekend. 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Loading the player...
  • suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited March 2018
    You guys. I thought that I was fine after mc but it feels like all of a sudden, I’m not. I had af for 4 days and 3 days later, I’m still spotting brown. I feel off like in a funk. Maybe there are hormone changes I failed to consider. I’m even sleeping two hours more than usual. That’s not like me. Ugh. I hope this doesn’t affect this IUI cycle in a bad way. 

Oh and @galactickates this is for you. My mom took this of Jeb boy this morning. 

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @suzycupcake awww so prestigious lol we had to cut two knots out of Lucy's hair this morning.  She's such a Tom boy. 
    Also I think being in a funk is totally reasonable. ((Hugs)) I feel like I'm always in one. 
  • @suzycupcake he's adorable and looks so cuddly! And I think its normal to feel okay one day and not another (I mean, that's what my mom tells me and how I feel too it makes sense, right?) I blame everything on hormones. 

And, totally random, I'm "blaming" you for my massive cupcake craving. I now have 2dz chocolate cupcakes with chocolate frosting to unload.....or eat. Whichever.
  • suzycupcake Absolutely your hormones may be messing with you... Pregnancy hormones actually dropping like they do after a mc can give you the blues... I definitely have had this several times. For me I found being a little active helps... its a good way to get your endocrine system back in order. 
  • @suzycupcake I had moments right after my CP where I really thought I was fine. Then there were days that just felt so much harder. Loss is such a roller coaster of emotions. Just know that it's normal to feel sad and feel that you're in a funk. I honestly still feel that I am in a weird funk even after a month since my most recent loss. ((Hugs)). We are all here for you. Your puppy is adorable!
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @suzycupcake With the sudden change of hormones after a loss can definitely affect you a few weeks later. I find that feeling down comes and goes throughout the month. It just takes time to feel normal again.
  • Lol @prpl11butterfly what? I probably posted something about cupcakes and forgot.

Thanks ladies. The spotting has stopped as of today. Hopefully it will stay that way. I started using my cleaning schedule today which helped. I really think it will be good to learn the discipline of not trying to do everything at once. The chart has a dailies task list and you don't deviate. Even though my kitchen didn't get deep cleaned today, it sure feels nice walking around knowing that the baseboards are clean and so is the microwave. I had a habit of deep cleaning everything and wearing myself out. 

I'm feeling a bit better today than yesterday. I also stopped drinking wine at least until the weekend because I'm sure that was adding to the hormone equation. 

How are you guys doing?
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @suzycupcake it's your SN :D. You comment, I think of cupcakes and therefore start craving them. They are one of my favorite things in life. I don't drink but have noticed (from friends and family that do) that wine tends to make emotions stronger. I need a cleaning routine. I'm not good with it. That's DHs wheelhouse.