September 2018 Moms

Fit Mom Friday 3/9

How did everyone do this week? Did anyone try any of the videos shared in last week's thread? 

Re: Fit Mom Friday 3/9

• I didn't this week - we were on spring break and walked a lot -but hoping to get back on track next week!
  • I should get the all clear to start working out again after my appointment this Wednesday! I'm so excited. I feel like I have been crawling out of
    my skin. Once I get the go ahead I'll be back doing reformer, yoga, weights, circuit, spinning. I'll also try some of those videos @SkilledSailor
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been a tad better this week as I near the 12 week mark. That first trimester was soooo bad, I was way better about health and fitness with my first pregnancy! Now the time slips away and I'm just so dang tired and sick feeling that all I want to do after DS goes to bed is sleep myself haha! I worked out this morning and plan to go to a prenatal fitness class tomorrow morning so I'm 2/2 this weekend ---finally! 
  • I was busier with work this week, which can be physically demanding, so I skipped out on most of my workouts. I have been eating a healthier breakfast and better lunches. Dinner is still just whatever I can manage to eat. I am going to yoga today! A slightly more intense form than I have been doing so hopefully it goes well. 

@marym94 Lots of walking counts! Hope you've been having fun! 

@redpuma119 Yay! That's so exciting! 

@mamab2under2 Congratulations on being 2 for 2 this weekend! That's quite the accomplishment when you're not feeling well. 
  • I’m so happy to see people starting to feel a bit better. I’m really proud of my week activity wise (not nutritionally strong but whatever, the chips call to me!) 2 weight workouts, 1 yoga class, and 1 spin class! It feels good to be feeling good
  • Had a really solid run today after a few weeks of bleh ones. I'm a pretty avid runner and trying to keep up with a good base throughout pregnancy while adjusting speed and distance. The end of the first trimester woes in sight hopefully. I wish my area had some pre natal yoga, I was into hot before pregnancy and really miss it.
    Does anyone have any recommendations for good pre natal yoga DVD's?
    Me: 34 DH:33
    TTC since Oct 2016
    DX: Undetermined possible PCOS+MFI 
    July 2017-Dec 2017 Letrozole+TI
    Dec 2017 CP
    Jan 2018 BFP:EDD 9-25

• @sclarke7 No DVD recommendations but I've found a few decent prenatal videos on Amazon Prime. They're no workout but they make my hips feel amazing. 
  • @sclarke7 I love the prenatal videos with Fiji on doyogawithme.com. She’s so pleasant and encouraging. Just what I needed today!