Babies on the Brain
Options

Sunday Funday with GTKY

best part of weekend:

what you’re looking forward to this week:

your favorite weekend breakfast:

Re: Sunday Funday with GTKY

• Options
    Not much going on here this week. Hopefully DS and I will both be healthy and able to get out of the house again. I'm dog sitting for my parents this week so that will keep my afternoon's occupied, I haven't yet figured out how to walk two dogs and a 3 year old at the same time. LOL guess I'll find out this week. 

GTKY

I rarely have it but it's my favorite.
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    Got a lot accomplished around the house this weekend so that was much needed! Looking forward to a phone call I have scheduled for tomorrow for a job I interviewed for. They want to discuss the “next steps” so I’m assuming this is good news. It’s a WFH job with great benefits, so really a dream of mine for when we end up having kids. Fingers crossed!

GTKY: I love all breakfast food but omelettes are probably my favorite! I love all kinds of veggies in them, ham/bacon, cheese... I can never make them at home the way they taste at a restaurant!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We had a friend visiting this weekend and as nice as it was to see him, this was my only weekend with DH this month and I kind of wish it had mean a bit more family focused.

GTKY: waffles with fruit and syrup.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    Also got lots done around the house including some deep cleaning that been begging to be done.

Friday starts my spring break!!!!

Biscuts and gravy are my favorite followed by pancakes that have berries and nuts in them. 
  • Options
    @kindbytealikat good luck!! Are they big dogs or small dogs? Hopefully small! I feel like that may be a tiny bit more manageable.

@dogmomma271 woo! Congrats on the call back, and FX you get it!! WFH sounds perfect, I wish my job had that possibility.

@meggyme mmmmmm waffles

@JLaVO888 yay for spring break almost being here!!

AFM, weekend was spent mostly shopping and packing for our upcoming trip to visit my mom aim Arizona. We did go to the Snake Saturday parade for St Patrick's Day though!!! It's always done a week before the actual holiday, I just don't remember why.

GTKY: typically I'll order scrambled eggs, crispy bacon, hash browns, and toast with grape jelly. I love getting fruit filled crepes though!
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    @dogmomma271 Congratulations and Good Luck!!!
    @CecilB93 One is a fat, old beagle and the other is a hound(grey hound is our guess)/beagle mix. DS is still hacking up a lung so I don't think we'll be walking the dogs tomorrow, just leave it up to my nephew. 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    best part of weekend: Friday night we had friends from away over and we stayed up having drinks and catching up until 4 am! (that, paired with daylight savings, I'm a zombie today.)

what you’re looking forward to this week: booking a vacation!

your favorite weekend breakfast: pancakes
  • Options
    best part of weekend: went out to breakfast with DH for the first time in a while, that was nice

what you’re looking forward to this week: the sun still being up when I get home from work!

your favorite weekend breakfast: it really depends on my mood; sometimes I really want a sausage and cheese omelette, other times chocolate chip (or other flavor) pancakes are where it's at. This weekend was an omelette weekend because the place we went to makes really good ones.