November 2018 Moms
Options

3rd Pregnancy....Legs feel like being stretched off

I was very lucky with my first two pregnancies in that I had all day nausea (but no puking) and random pains (but not that bad or ongoing). I’m only 4 weeks 5 days, and my legs feel like they are being stretched off and my hips feel like they are opening. I am surprised bc I thought I was all stretched out already haha. Anyone else? This better not be an indicator of a more difficult pregnancy!! 

Re: 3rd Pregnancy....Legs feel like being stretched off

• Options
    wildtotwildtot member
    edited March 2018
    *lurking*

Could RLP with your hips maybe? Maybe even your hormones playing a part. Each pregnancy is different but i don’t think it’s an indication of a difficult pregnancy. I’m on #2 and things are way different this time but doing well. If your really concerned talk to your doctor.

edited because i forgot to add I’m a lurker 
  • Options
    ezra1313ezra1313 member
    edited March 2018
    I don’t know what that means “lurker” lol please tell me. And what is RLP?? **just realized around ligament pain.....yes it is RLP, just surprised so early and intense!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ezra1313 said:
    I don’t know what that means “lurker” lol please tell me. And what is RLP?? **just realized around ligament pain.....yes it is RLP, just surprised so early and intense!
    I’m from another BMB that’s what i mean my lurker lol. Yeah i had RLP early too. Doctor told me many things tend to come earlier or more intense with more pregnancies.
  • Options
    ezra1313 said:
    I was very lucky with my first two pregnancies in that I had all day nausea (but no puking) and random pains (but not that bad or ongoing). I’m only 4 weeks 5 days, and my legs feel like they are being stretched off and my hips feel like they are opening. I am surprised bc I thought I was all stretched out already haha. Anyone else? This better not be an indicator of a more difficult pregnancy!! 
    RLP is very common to come earlier and earlier with each subsequent pregnancy so it very much could be RLP. Also, I'm on baby #4 and I'm already having SPD (pelvic pain) symptoms so if you had pelvic/pubic bone issues previously, that might be it too. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Me: 38 DH: 36
    Married 8/27/2011
    BFP #1 9/28/2011 DS born 5/22/2012
    BFP #2 4/24/2013 m/c 4/25/2013 at 4w
    BFP #3 1/31/2014 DD born 10/14/2014
    BFP #4 1/20/2016 m/c 2/12/2014 at 7w2d
    BFP #5 8/19/2016 DS2 born 4/29/2017
    BFP #6 3/7/2018 EDD 11/18/2018