October 2018 Moms

Other pregnany forums?

Does anybody else use any other pregnancy forums? I'm finding The Bump to be my favorite so far.. Much more interactive community and I like being able to heart comments. I was using What To Expect for quite a while but they keep taking my posts down? Nothing I post is very offending or controversial or whatever.. My first ever post was about cravings and giving up to the craving of my first cup of coffee since finding out I was pregnant 4 weeks ago.. I only ended up posting about it because my body just HAD to have this craving at 10pm and I ended up being up most of the night.. I thought it was humorous. It got taken down 15 minutes later. I'm thinking someone reported it? But are these ladies really offended about a pregnant woman drinking a single cup of coffee for the first time in 4 weeks? I didn't understand. 
I posted another post today, about my roommates eating all my craving fooda shortly after I'd go shopping. So I left a playful note on a fresh pan of brownies saying "you guys can have some but if theyre all gone in the morning im murdering everyone. Love you guys." And it again got taken down after 15 mins. Does anybody else use What To Expect regularly? I'm new to all this stuff. Are these woman really that sensitive over caffeine and a playing note about killing over brownies? It was obviously a joke.. I don't get it. 
Are there any other good pregnancy forums out there? 

Re: Other pregnany forums?

• Hahahaha 3 years ago the bump gods would have shut this down soooo fast.

Anyway, none that I participate in. Several (particularly the glow app community) are generally hilarious though if you’re looking for “those people exist?” posts.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm also surprised the BeeGees haven't shut this down already for talk of other forums (or some other nonsense excuse they'd make up when really they mean talk of other forums).

I do not use other forums unless, like @DunkinDecaf, it's to peruse Glow for the W.T.F. posts/people when I'm bored.  That place had some serious entertainment at times. I will say that in all honesty, I'm surprised those posts didn't fly at What to Expect and would have expected that to be a technical error or something. 

Also... I'm going to tread more carefully than I normally would here because we're still in the getting to know each other phase and I already outed myself in the FFFC thread, lol.  If you read the pinned "*Read This First*" thread, you probably already know this, but please don't create one off posts for that type of thing on this board. You can certainly post it and people will commiserate with you, but that's what threads like "What my pregnant self is eating" are for, to lump that commiseration in one place.