Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekday Randomness of 3/5

Re: Weekday Randomness of 3/5

• Loading the player...
  • @prpl11butterfly I honestly just open Notepad and type my responses in that as I read. That's the only way I'm able to keep things straight, so I totally get it.
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • @prpl11butterfly I hear you I have to double team. I read on my laptop and respond on my phone then save and it goes over to laptop so I can copy and paste the format for my comment 
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Yeah, I tend to be very cautious about what I share in public forums. I only share where I work because there are over 70k of us that work there.
    Me: 36 | DH: 35 | Married: 9.17.16
    Diminished ovarian reserve
    BFP: 4/14/2020 EDD: 12/20/2020
  • @galactickates that was my board with my last loss....Maybe I dodged a bullet, I haven't lurked there for obvious reasons but now I want to investigate LOL
    Me: 35 DH: 47

HX
    DSS: 20
    DSD: 17
    DS: 4(Nov'14)
    MMC:8/17
    MMC: 1/18
    BFP: 2/7/19 EDD:10/16/19

Tickers
    BabyGaga

• @galactickates wow! That's crazy! Thanks for the entertaining read though! Haha! 

I'm watching this is us. I love this show !!!
  • About to indulge in some call of duty with H (video games nothing sexy happening here lol) 
  • suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited March 2018
    @Stargazer1lily I knew I liked you for a reason! 

@galactickates *goes to lurk 8/18 ffc* Hopefully it's the 3/2 thread you're talking about.
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• @galactickates lol I love how she's trying to be all ominous about the fact that she's faking a pregnancy to strangers. She's not scary, she's just a freak. 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

• Just read. Another comment below my gifs.

And reported. Hopefully they are using the same ip address in said 'multiple accounts'. But really, what could this person possibly do to anyone?
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• @eleven_ It could be a guy. That's what I say. Probably a sociopath.

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• @suzycupcake I actually thought about that when I wrote she. Some kinky guy who gets off on reading about morning sickness and bloating lol. 
    TW
    Me: 33 DH: 32
    DS:  March 2014
    DD: May 2015
    BFP: 12/24/17 CP: 1/2/18 @ 4w 3d
    BFP: 1/26/18 CP: 2/2/18 @ 4w 4d
    BFP: 5/16/18 MMC: 6/15/18 @ 7w 5d
    BFP: 9/25/18! EDD: 6/9/19 TEAM GREEN  <3 

• That’s crazy!!! Why would they just come right out and say it though? I never understood ae’s. Way too much work for me.

AFM: apparently mucinex can cause insomnia. No wonder I’ve been sleeping like shit lately.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @meggyme wasn't that so creepy. Reading it later it gave me the heebee jeebies. 

Also PSA DO NOT LOOK UP "Creepy gif" I couldn't even scroll down a row. It's awful.  Save yourself from the horror. 
  • Omg I totally just looked it up. I was gonna post one of them to be funny but then I didn’t. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• Maybe I'll have to lurk that thread.....and I'll avoid creepy gifs. 

I do all my bumping on mobile. **TW, children mentioned** I have a 2.5yo DS and niece who is 9, I don't often have time or space to open a laptop. And when I do, DS loses his mind to play games.**end TW**. The alternative is that I love tit comments but then I feel bad because I don't want people to think I love what they are saying. For me it's "I read, I support you and I'm sorry for what your struggling with here" as well as "omg I love it". Hell, even having emoji buttons like Facebook would be great. 
  • @prpl11butterfly lovetits def have multiple meanings and I think *most* of us know that it doesn't always mean "OMG I LOVE IT" <3 
    I think the majority use the lovetit like that when we're on mobile.  It can be difficult on long threads to respond to everyone, even on the computer.  A lot of times I'll have a notepad next to the screen so I can type responses while I go through and then copy/paste it.  I like @dragonette505 method of quoting what she's responding to and commenting; although I imagine that can get long and messy too.  Honestly, I really don't mind the mobile app (I might be one of the only ones) are there things I'd tweek?  Yes.  But it's really not as bad (IMO) as so many people try to make it seem.  It's def not perfect by any means, but I don't know why so many people (mostly when lurking BMBs) expect it to work like exactly FB.  It's TB, not FB, you learn to <3 it's imperfections... Or maybe I'm just that strange :D:D 

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    --------------------------------
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• @eleven_ I realize I never responded to your question about Wayward Pines! Okay, the show is SO different from the books. You know how Pam is young and hot and really sadistic in the books? She's like a sweet granny with a dark side on the show. Not nearly as sinister as I was hoping. And David Pilcher isn't that sinister in the show either. They really tamed it down. I was excited about the reckoning scenes (because I'm sick like that) and wanted to see the crazy costumes and beatings. But no, it was just a public execution with throat cutting. In the books you could really sense the dread and mob mentality but not so much in the show.

I'm still watching to see what happens because they altered the plot so much. It's an okay show, but I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it if you didn't even like the books that much.

A book by that author I do recommend, though, is Dark Matter. That messed with my mind so much I had to re-read it as soon as I was done. Total mind-effer.
  • There’s a spot on the app where you can request new features (which is why there’s a contraction counter and dietary info on it now. Seriously, why?) and I keep suggesting they make a button that would automatically tag people. Like you read a post, click the button and it would automatically put the “@“blahblahblah for you. They don’t seem to care about improving the community. Only reinventing the kick counter and period tracker apps that already exist.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • @meggyme that would be a great improvement!!! Some SNs are so close that it's easy to mix them up with someone not even involved in the thread.
  • @meggyme I had requested an inbox notification on the app. It's impossible unless you check to know if you got a pm. I hate that!  This whole app needs a revamp
  • @maureenmce - oh, come ON! what are the odds of that happening? Hope you're feeling better!
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @lurvleybunchococonuts hope the last miles are smooth sailing! Enjoy your time there! I don't know how you ladies manage to be so far from your moms, I'd go crazy without mine close.
  • galactickatesgalactickates member
    edited March 2018
    @lurvleybunchococonuts - I was wondering if you made it!  I'm glad we got an update. I'm always immediately home sick after leaving my house.  Even just to go to the grocery store.  #I-understand