July 2018 Moms

Meal Plan Monday 3/5

Meagan
<3 Married 6.12.10 <3
DS 11.8.12
 Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18

Re: Meal Plan Monday 3/5

• Sunday- Honestly I didn't have my ish together at all yesterday.  I went to visit a friend who has a baby in the NICU and didn't get home until 7pm.  Luckily my husband is amazing (when he feels like it) and make some kind of spaghetti squash pasta cheese bake for him and my son, so I have lunch for today. 
    Monday-Baked chicken, roasted veggies, cous cous 
    Tuesday-Sheet pan chicken apple sausage, sweet potato, and brussels sprouts bake
    Wednesday-Mexican ground turkey skillet
    Thursday-Leftovers
    Friday-DH is hiking so my son and I are having dinner with my mom
    Saturday-DH is still hiking so who knows.  I get lazy when it's just me and the kiddo.  :)
    Meagan
    <3 Married 6.12.10 <3
    DS 11.8.12
     Baby GIRL! due 7.4.18
  • Monday -turkey and kale pesto wrap for lunch, salmon rice bowl for dinner
    Tuesday - avocado toast and a salad for lunch, lentil harissa soup for dinner
    Wednesday - healthy pasta salad for lunch, burgers and sweet potato fries for dinner
     This is how far I got! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Nothing wild and crazy this week (or even particularly healthy lol) I’m feeling lazy. 

M- hamburger soup
    T- meatloaf 
    W- sausage sandwiches
    T- fajitas
    F- sloppy joes
    S- mashed potato bowls 
    S- brinner 
  • stlmegs  I LOVEEE chicken apple sausage, so good!

Sunday:  Cheese tortellini with ground sweet sausage and spinach

Monday: Ranch chicken thighs with roasted baby potatoes and green beans

Tuesday: Baked Buffalo Pork Chops with broccoli and rice pilaf

Wednesday: Blackened Shrimp Fajitas

Thursday: Burgers with broccoli slaw

Friday: Corned beef, mashed potatoes and baby carrots

My grocery store’s berries looked awful this week and apparently there a shortage of bananas? So I had to go to 3 stores to find bananas for my morning vanilla yogurt and fruit breakfast, what a pain.  Caved and bought ice cream this week.

kissableviv that turkey and kale wrap sounds amazing.  Do you roast a whole turkey and use that or do you buy turkey pre cooked?

• @babygagnon2018 bad mom here, I just used sliced turkey! I buy it at trader Joe's, it's nitrate free and oven cooked. I zap it in the microwave before use!
    The kale pesto is also from trader Joe's, it's vegan and delicious! 
  • @kissableviv thanks! I'll deff give it a try!
  • Can I get a pat on my back for not eating out ONCE this week?? Pizza is on the menu for the weekend and I've also been craving a donut so that will definitely happen!
  • :pats @kissableviv 's back:
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.