July 2018 Moms
Options

Happy Things Thursday

my favorite post of the week! Let’s hear the positives

Re: Happy Things Thursday

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @WorkinWeezel glad you get to have a family night <3 though I'm confused about what he's plowing for 27 hours?? 

@lindsayleigh1989 that's great news! Congrats!!! I can't imagine not having my weekends.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @runsomewhere that is so great! I'm looking forward to a rainy weekend of no plans here in so cal. @lindsayleigh1989 hurrah! Weekends are yours again! @WorkinWeezel enjoy your night 
  • Options
    @kissableviv aww so sweet, glad everything is looking good <3
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    @hillbillywife that sounds awesome!
    @stlmegs yay! so glad he is doing so well! 
    @runsomewhere so glad you are here too!!
    @WorkinWeezel so great you were able to have a night all together! 
    @kissableviv hurray for a great growth scan!! 
    @zg49 that is awesome they are opening a class soon!
    @moguippy power is such a necessity so glad it came back on!!
    @flockofmoosen3 what a guy! that sounds so nice to come home too!
    @Jessicajorden how great to have that settled and done with!! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @flockofmoosen3 now I want cookies!
  • Options
    So glad to see all the positive stuff!! I'm so happy to be past the half way mark and that our anatomy scan and all our tests look great. I feel so positive and Blessed about this pregnancy and think I may be feeling the first little kicks, though ever so slight due to an anterior placenta. I finally am in a place where I feel relaxed and can really start enjoying this pregnancy! 
  • Options
    @runsomewhere enjoy your night away! Those are my favorite! 

@WorkinWeezel I know that plow life! Glad he made it home safe and sound and that you could spend time together. Sweet moments for sure! 

@lindsayleigh1989 hooray! I know you’ve been struggling with that job. I’m glad it won’t have to be a stressor anymore! 

• Options
    @SmashJam I’m so happy to hear about your brother! Hopefully this time is the real deal!  How is your SIL doing?
  • Options
    Mmm cookies! 
    @lindsayleigh1989 yay that’s awesome!! 

Im so thankful that my industry has a made up paid holiday today! It’s seriously what i needed after my trip. And i came home to a loaded dishwasher thanks to my FIL who’s in town. 
  • Options
    @moguippy she is ok, now stressed about money. They were depending on family foe childcare and that fell through so now my bro has to work possibly another job and she's pissed about how much the bracelet cost. But it's basically just life stuff with a newborn at this point.
  • Options
    A day late per usual. But DS is napping, I am napping, and I hear DH cleaning the kitchen. I could get used to this  :D