September 2018 Moms

WTF Wednesday 3/7

Let's hear it!
Me: 32   DH: 32
BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

Re: WTF Wednesday 3/7

• Loading the player...
  • @nlc8424 Oh my gosh! The only way I get mine to go is to schedule all three of our appointments at the same time so he has to show up  :D Otherwise, he'd totally put it off and never make medical appointments.

• Seriously @pourmeamocktail. I don't even care about the cost to fix any/all of that, we'll deal with that in some way. He doesn't want to be told what to do/not do and that he hasn't taken good care of his teeth. But guess what, he hasn't so now he has to pay the consequences. I also don't want to deal with his whining miserable butt complaining about being in pain constantly until he does get into a dentist/oral surgeon, which he will inevitably use as an excuse to not be able to to as much with DS. Ugh.
  • @southernlady07 I might have to start doing that. I hate acting like a mom to a grown adult, so I typically am not helpful with setting up appointments for him and/or reminders. But this is ridiculous.
  • Everytime I go to the dentist I tell them to harass DH until he makes an appointment. I'm so sick of hearing "I don't know what my schedule will be in 6 months" be a grown up, figure your shit out. Also, same for doctor visits, your every other year medical check for work doesn't count, find a primary doctor
  • @nlc8424 I don’t schedule ours at the same time, but I do schedule all of his appointments. If I didn’t he would never go to the Dr. 
  • @BusinessWife I love when other people prioritize their safety but don't do the same for their employees. So sorry you have to deal with that!
  • I've reached rage level with our central office. I think I need to ignore everything from them for the rest of the day for fear of sending a super passive aggressive email in response
  • I'm starving. I have a bunch of snacks in my office and don't want any of them.

• My FIL hadn’t been to a doctor in over 25 years (literally!) and is now dealing with 25 years worth of health problems that are now all major and have DRASTICALLY affected quality of life. If had seen a doc regularly he’d likely still be working and having a great time. It’s sad. Feel free to use this example if any of your DH’s aren’t going to regular check-ups!
  • Hubby and I are total opposites. He'll go to the dentist but not the doctor and I'll go to the doctor but not the dentist. We both nag each other to do the thing we won't do and neither of us ever gives in. But as a team we equal one fully responsible adult, so I guess there's that?
  • kbfashkbfash member
    edited March 2018
    Planning surprise 60th for my mom. Gave my siblings an update. Sister responded with let me know what I can help with / what I owe? I said an iPod playlist would be great (her hubs is a band leader and has a ton of downloaded music). Responded with Oh wow! So sorry for your troubles, quickly remembering why I don’t delegate.
  • Wtf life? I cleaned the whole main level of the house, and the damn firestick remote is still MIA. I even searched dd’s room. It has to be in the giant mound of clean laundry we dumped out and went through 2 nights ago when it went missing.... the one chore I skipped today. 
    Guess I’ll be folding laundry watching the storm tomorrow 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• #kbfash and see, if I were your sister I would say awesome, hubs will get right on that. It's a sister win win. I guess she missed out on the opportunity though
  • WTF Trig... got a 54% on the test that I've been studying weeks for. It brought my grade to an 84 in the class. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

• @smsaulino sorry your test didn’t go well. Maybe talk to the professor or try to get a tutor. I am terrible at math so I definitely had to get help with the couple math classes I took in college.