March 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Ticker Change (March 3/4)

Welcome to March! Whooop!! The month we all have been waiting for. Whether baby's in or out, let's talk about it!

1.How far along are you? How big is baby?

2. Any upcoming appointments this week?

3. Any new symptoms?

4. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

5. GTKY: Do you think you'll make it to your due date? If you already had your babe, how close were you?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Weekend Ticker Change (March 3/4)

• Options
    1.How far along are you? How big is baby? Baby Gill is 1 week,4 days old.  At his pedi appt yesterday, he was 8lb and 20 inches.  Already burning up the growth charts lol

2. Any upcoming appointments this week? Pediatric audiologist on Friday. My boo has not passed any of his hearing screens. No family history of hearing loss on either sides so we think it's birthing gunk still in his eustachian tubes. 

3. Any new symptoms? If my lady bits could stop throbbing by the end of the day that would be great. 

5. GTKY: Do you think you'll make it to your due date? If you already had your babe, how close were you? I was a lot closer than I thought I'd get. Today 3/3 was my due date, and we were about 1.5 weeks away. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    ashleyf911ashleyf911 member
    edited March 2018
    I would be 40 weeks - Ellie is 1w3d old.  <3 She was 19.5" and 7lb2oz at birth, 6lb10oz when we left the hospital. At our home visit Monday she was already back up to 6lb14 oz so I'm guessing she's back up to or above birth weight already.

I have to schedule her 2 week checkup for this week. 

3. Any new symptoms?
    Just insane postpartum hormones. I love you one second and then I feel like sobbing the next. So ridiculous. 

Nothing really. Just praying for more sleep soon.  :#

5. GTKY: Do you think you'll make it to your due date? If you already had your babe, how close were you?
    I was 38w3d! I had a csection scheduled for this past Monday at 39w1d, but my water broke a few days early so I wound up with an emergency cs.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    37 weeks. Baby is Romaine lettuce this week.

OB on Monday morning. 

3. Any new symptoms?
    Swelling in feet and ankles. Plus occasional diarrhea. That makes the roids horrible.

We have more baby stuff then what will fit into the dresser. Nesting has hit full force. Got the car seat installed too. So...nearly ready.

Probably not. Due the 24th, but if symptoms of pree continue they'll probably induce me with this one too.
  • Options
    Stay strong @maelily15 that preE is no joke and I only knew I had it 30 minutes before being told I was being induced. I can't imagine sitting and worrying over your b/p, urine protein and swelling....

@Gingermom15 I hollered at your new level of hell, relief is coming soon!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks @cford08, I had it with DD1- diagnosed Wednesday then enduced Saturday of the same week at 37 weeks exactly. Unfortunately, they can’t use the headaches as a warning sign for me because I have a history of them. I’ve been taking a chewable baby aspirin since about 8 weeks everyday to help combat it at doctors orders- I’ve not missed one dose. At last weeks appointment all was fine- just the swelling has gotten much worse since then. They were gonna bring me in on Friday but decided to wait until my appointment Monday and have me do compression socks and lots of elevating.  But it’s all worth it. 
    I hope your lady bits cool off soon. I used a lot of the lidocaine and it helped. As well as only using Luke warm water in the squeeze bottle. 
  • Options
    @amylonghorn, that eye roll over baby’s size is always exactly what I think too! Hopefully you’ll get to have your shower but maybe it’ll be a meet and greet instead! 
  • Options
    oh, also, sorry I missed you all last week. I swear I looked for this thread and didn't see it. and then there it was on Thursday. I don't know. 

and I tried to give lovetits to you all this week but I keep seeing "there was an error performing your request." SO...Love to you all! hang in there. I'm thinking of you!
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    38 weeks. I had an ultrasound last Monday, and baby was estimated to be 6lb 9oz then. TB tells me winter melon sized. I like the ultrasound's measurement better!

Weekly checkup tomorrow. Am I the only one who looks forward to the cervical checks? Not the actual process, but I like knowing how/if things are changing week to week.

3. Any new symptoms? 
    Laziness apparently. I just pulled the pregnant card to get out of going to the grocery store. I'm not proud.

I finally packed my hospital bag! Hooray!

I have a feeling I'll go up until my due date, if not beyond it. I really hope not because my doctor has already mentioned she'd talk induction then, and that's just too much pressure on me to pick a date. :lol: I really hope this babe comes on his or her own! Preferably Pi Day because MH and I are both engineers, so that would just be the perfect nerd birthday!
  • Options
    @stlbuckeye132 my engineer husband is pulling for Pi Day as well! hahaha That would put me a couple days before my due date, but if that's when LO comes, I'd be find with that. :D 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @stlbuckeye132 We wanted Pi day too, lol! Unfortunately our doctor isn't available that day, so we're scheduled for the Ides of March if the twins don't show up on their own lol.
    Met 2004, Married 2011, Trying since 2013. Info in spoiler:

BabyFruit Ticker

Me: 30
    Diagnosed with PCOS, later changed to unexplained anovulation due to high prolactin and normal testosterone levels
    Him: 31
    High sperm count (yay!) but also super high fluid volume (boo!)
    First IUI, Clomid and Follistim: 11/29-BFN
    Second IUI, Femara and Follistim: 12/29-BFN
    Third IUI, Femara and Gonal-F (and Follistim): 1/28 BFN
    Fourth IUI, Femara and Gonal-F: 7/23 BFN
    IVF 1: Femara and Gonal-F: 1/23/2017
    Beta Study:
    Beta #1: 1/28/2017 4.1
    Beta #2: 1/30/2017 34
    Beta #3: 2/1/2017 131
    Beta #4: 2/3/2017 476
    Ultrasound: 2/14/17-Twin Etopic Pregnancy, surgery to remove right fallopian tube on 2/17/2017
    FET 2: Femara, Gonal-F, and Clomid: Cycle Canceled due to low progesterone
    FET 3: July 7, Femara, Gonal-F, Clomid-BFP!!!!!! Due March 2018
    https://desertratpack.wordpress.com/