September 2018 Moms
Options

Symptoms week of 2/25

13»

Re: Symptoms week of 2/25

• Options
    My skin is breaking out around my nose and mouth, and that never happened to me. It’s painful. I have dry skin too so I’m not sure what I should use to treat it. I use a face wash daily, and a moisturizer. I got to figure something out though. I’m not used to this. 
  • Options
    My skin is breaking out around my nose and mouth, and that never happened to me. It’s painful. I have dry skin too so I’m not sure what I should use to treat it. I use a face wash daily, and a moisturizer. I got to figure something out though. I’m not used to this. 
    I had bad breakouts last time (and it looks like I will again) and in the evenings I would run hot water in the sink and sort of give myself a face steam and also soak a washcloth in hot water and hold it in my face. It really helped with the pain. I love using coconut oil as a night time moisturizer on my face or as body lotion after showering. Hope this helps!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Anyone else have a bad taste in their mouth? I don't think it's caused by my prenatal cause I skipped last night's (was feeling too sick) and I still have this taste.
  • Options
    @kayokosaeki I get a bad taste sometimes after eating or drinking. 
  • Options
    @kayokosaeki I've basically constantly had a gross sour taste in my mouth since 5 weeks. I find that sugary things make it much worse and acidic things like lemons/limes help.

• Options
    +1 for bad taste!
    +1 for return of nausea
  • Options
    @SkilledSailor I am DREADING the hip pain. I had it so bad with my other 2... I know it's coming soon... ugh
  • Options
    I think I’m late to the “vivid dreams” party, but here I am. I just had the most awful nightmare I’ve ever had, and since I’ve decided I’m never sleeping again, here I am. Woke up poor DH screaming, and then cried for a half hour. Fun stuff! Hopefully next time I get a sex dream lol. 
  • Options
    @ashh2018 Sorry to hear it :( I've been on progesterone so my dreams have been kooky since before my BFP even, and it's brutal. I had a terrible nightmare last night, too. I hope you get more sex dreams stat!