April 2018 Moms

Weekly Ticker Change 2/27

How many weeks are you/baby's size?

How are you feeling?

Any appointments this week?

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY: what is it that you have been waiting to eat or drink until after baby is born?
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Weekly Ticker Change 2/27

• How many weeks are you/baby's size?
    35 weeks, a pineapple.

How are you feeling?
    I had the worst acid reflux every yesterday. It started in prenatal yoga. I made the mistake of going to class without eating or taking my evening dose of acid reflux medication. The worst part was that after I got home, took my medicine and ate, the bad acid reflux continued all night. I kept waking up with acid in my throat on the verge of tossing my cookies.

Nope, but they are weekly starting next week.

Rants/raves/questions?
    I had a major stressor this week. Basically I didn't get a job that I had all but been guaranteed, and now I have to reapply, and won't find out until a week before baby is due if I got a job or where we are moving. However, everyone had been giving me a ton of support which has been reassuring.

GTKY: what is it that you have been waiting to eat or drink until after baby is born?
    A margarita. I had a virgin one this weekend, it was just a smoothie full of sugar. Mama needs that tequila twist.
    BabyFruit Ticker
    34 weeks! Size of a butternut squash/ 4.75ish lbs.

How are you feeling?
    Great! Back pain is gone and I've pretty much accepted the heart burn that is happening. Been noticing BHs much more but nothing painful. Feeling much more social than I have throughout my pregnancy. Been kinda headachey which I need to bring up with doc but glad to not be very uncomfy 

Friday normal checkup/ check in with my doctor since I had to go in last week!

Rants/raves/questions?
    Woke up last night to it POURING outside when it was 70 degrees and sunny yesterday. Dang it San Diego, what are you doing !? I don't want to go to work now :(.

A craft beer. Specifically, a Mango Even Keel Session IPA from Ballast Point. Definitely have some breweries marked for postbaby.

• Loading the player...
     32 weeks naked tailed armadillo 

How are you feeling?
     not to awesome i have started with "morning sickness" again and somr bad acid reflux as well.

nope not until next week

Rants/raves/questions?
     my step mil is driving me crazy and keeps trying to get all up in my business. 

nothing really I don't drink any alcohol and so that s not a big deal. I am excited to be able to go hot tubbing 
    34+4, butternut squash

How are you feeling?
    Tired, but generally okay

Not until next week

Rants/raves/questions?
    Crazy Braxton Hicks contractions.  Every few days I get them 5-10 minutes apart all.day.long. We went to the hospital the first time it happened and they confirmed it's not real contractions, but it's still unsettling (not to mention annoying) every time they get that frequent. 

Cookie dough and/or cake batter.  We have made several desserts the past couple weeks and it has been aggravating not to have my usual pre-baked taste... 
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • dubnugdubnug member
    edited March 2018
    35+4 pineapple

Feeling a lot better now that I’m taking Nexium for heartburn. The sun finally came out today and I was able to do so much! Maybe too much because now I’m lying in bed sore. 

editing because it deleted the rest of my post.
    34, butternut squash

How are you feeling?
    Was on a cleaning and pie making spree at 830 am but now crashing and Tired, but more okay than I’d imagine I’d feel this big! 

Not until next week

Rants/raves/questions?
    Can’t stand how large my chest is and it’s making it difficult to find anything cute to wear