September 2018 Moms
Options

PGAL Check in week of 2/28-3/6

This is a check in for those of us who are experiencing pregnancy after a loss (miscarriage, chemical pregnancy, stillbirth, child loss, to name a few). Hopefully we can all lend support to each other through the hormone filled craziness that is pregnancy!

Just a reminder: there is a general loss trigger warning on this entire thread. 

1. How far along are you? Any milestones?

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)?

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)?

4. Any appointment updates? When is your next appointment?

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here):

6. GTKY: Which do you prefer, sand or snow?

2/13 Blighted ovum, D&C -- 6/13 MC -- 8/14 DD born -- 3/17 MC -- 9/18 DD2 born
Expecting again -- EDD 7/27/20

Re: PGAL Check in week of 2/28-3/6

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @danee-crane Lurking this tread, but I'm so sorry about your horse. Non-horse people don't understand that just because they're not in your house doesn't mean they're not in your heart and a major part of you. I had to sell my mare for financial reasons (plus physical issues after my son was born) last year, and my in-laws plus a lot of others expected me to be "relieved" that she was moving on. F no!

You cry as much as you need to. That horse was your partner in ways most people can't imagine or understand. They make great therapists. I hope that it was peaceful and that he/she is now more comfortable. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

1. How far along are you? Any milestones?

14+1 today

2. How are you feeling (pregnancy symptoms)?

Mostly just tired, some mild RLP, and slight bloody nose sometimes. Feeling fat with the weight gain and early bump.

3. How are you feeling (anxiety wise)?

OK

4. Any appointment updates? When is your next appointment?

Nothing for a couple of weeks, although I can hopefully schedule my anatomy scan later this week or next. I need to get 2nd tri screening bloodwork drawn soon.

5. What's been happening in your life this week? Rants/raves/whatever (Dear diary posts and venting are welcome and encouraged here):

We were out of town for a few days. It was nice to have a family trip, but I'm trying to figure out how to catch up on those work hours without using up all my PTO. At the current rate, I'll have zero hours to use when this baby comes. I'm kind of stressing about work stuff. I'm also behind on some other things because I didn't get a chance to really set things up before we left last week because I didn't have childcare the one day I could have worked. And my daughter has ANOTHER cold - they've been every 2-3 weeks this winter. I know she can't help it, but I can't keep taking days off.

We finally told my MIL about this pregnancy, and my daughter knows, so more and more people will be finding out now. I'll probably announce on FB in the next few days.

6. GTKY: Which do you prefer, sand or snow?

Sand, although I'm not a hot weather person. I do love the beach, and around us that usually means the place we go to cool off when it's too hot because it's usually cooler and breezy out there.

2/13 Blighted ovum, D&C -- 6/13 MC -- 8/14 DD born -- 3/17 MC -- 9/18 DD2 born
    Expecting again -- EDD 7/27/20
  • Options
    @treeofcheem welcome to 2nd tri! I totally feel you on the PTO... between trips, being sick, and being exhausted I am not working enough and I don’t want to burn through it before baby arrives. I’m the total opposite on the weather though. I prefer snow, but for a day or two... I love hot weather!