October 2018 Moms
Options

Thankful Thursday 3/1

What are you thankful for today?

Re: Thankful Thursday 3/1

• Options

I am thankful the flowers and plants we planted in our front flowerbeds seem to be coming back and that warmer weather is around the corner.

• Options
    I am thankful for a job that is flexible and lets me put myself and my family first without question.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    KFrobKFrob member
    edited March 2018
    I'm thankful for all the unsolicited toddler hugs and kisses I got this morning 

ETA also, for the perfect and helpful behavior from the preschooler last night.  I feel like junk and needed it  :)
  • Options
    I am thankful that the cub scouts’ blue and gold banquet is finally over.  No more work!  No more stress! Today is a day of snuggling my littles and being a couch potato.  
  • Options
    I'm thankful for my hubby helping to pick up the slack around the house. Last night while I was at work he washed all the dishes and put away dinner.

I'm also thankful for my little guy, who's been excitedly asking when I will have a baby. I can't wait to tell him this weekend.
  • Options
    I’m thankful for super awesome friends who are supportive of my journey.  Not having a partner also means I don’t always recognize when my moods are up and down.  My friends have spent the last two days keeping me sane as I’ve been reviewing my spending for the last year and attempting to set a baby budget. I’m financially literate, but terrible at budgeting for myself. 
  • Options
    Today I’m thankful for DH who spent last weekend cleaning the house and the carpets while DD and I were at a birthday party. It was nice to not come home to a disaster zone.
  • Options
    I am thankful for my co-workers who helped me out with rides to work since I didn't have a car for over a week and my husband for being so eager to help and step in where he can.
  • Options
    I’m thankful tomorrow is Friday!
  • Options
    @ashin121 Now that's a great friend!
  • Options
    I’m so grateful for how well our out-of-state move (CA-to-WA) turned out!  Also for how many wonderful new friends I’ve made here in such a short time, and for just how happy we all are in our new home. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    @cdepperschmidt - you and me both.  
  • Options
    @ashin121 That IS a great friend! Now if only someone would send me a giant box of cheez-it’s. Lol 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker