September 2018 Moms

Heartbroken

Ladies, I'm heartbroken. US today did not go well. Baby was measuring around 7wks and did not have a heartbeat.

Aside from heartbreak, I think I am feeling relatively okay. As painful as it is, I know the statistics. I know it was un-preventable and completely not my fault. We plan to try again as soon as I feel ready (which i hope will be soon) because there is a baby waiting for us, I'm certain. I think most of my sadness is that the life I envisioned is just that much further away then expected. Because I'm having no signs that natural MC is nearing, I have opted to have the surgical procedure, it is scheduled for tomorrow. If anyone has some insight/experience they can share, please feel free to PM me. 

I will miss you, it's been a great few months. I wish you all nothing but the best and hope you all continue to have uneventful pregnancies and beautiful babes in Sept (or late Aug/early Oct).

Sending you all love  <3

Re: Heartbroken

• Oh sweetheart, I am so so sorry. *big hugs*  <3

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• i’m so so sorry  <3 Please take care of yourself and best of luck when you’re ready to try again 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so so sorry, I am tearing up at my desk for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you, I hope the procedure tomorrow is quick and uneventful, and that you are able to find peace and comfort. 
  • Oh this breaks my heart. I’m so sorry for your loss! 
  • Oh I’m so sad to read this, I’m so very sorry for your loss. You’ll be in my T&Ps and I hope you get your rainbow baby as soon as you and your H are ready.
  • I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

• So, so sorry.  I hope your rainbow baby comes quickly
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. We will miss you. I hope your procedure goes well and there is a rainbow baby for you when you are ready  <3
  • No!! I'm so so sorry. :heart: I hope the procedure goes smoothly tomorrow and you get your rainbow soon.
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________
    MMC 8/5/15 at 8 weeks
    DS born 9/13/16
    BFP 1/13/18 - EDD 9/20/18 - It's a boy!
  • I’m so sorry for your loss. Sending you health and healing. 
  • So very sorry to hear this <3
    Me: 32   DH: 32
    BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
    BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

• Sending you so many hugs. ❤❤❤ I'm so sorry it didn't go as well as we were all hoping today... I'm definitely going to miss you here, and hope to hear better news for you and your family before too very long... GL tomorrow and in the weeks to come.
  • Sending you so many hugs ❤ I'm so sorry for your loss. 
  • Very sorry to hear about this. Sending you wishes for a quick easy surgery and recovery.

I have heard that chances of conception after a miscarriage can be high due to still having favorable hormones present. Wishing for a wonderful rainbow baby for you soon.

Will definitely miss you around here though.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh my heart sank when I saw this. I am so very sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you and your family. I hope the procedure goes smoothly and you get a take-home baby very soon. Hugs. 
    LFAF Awards

me: 27 | husband: 35
    IR PCOS  dx Sept. 2014

married May 2015 --> started NTNP
    BFP 6.28.15 - EDD 3.6.16 
    baby #1 born 2.19.16 

TTC #2 in April 2017
    BFP 12.30.17 - EDD 9.6.18

Fertility Friend Chart
  • I am so sorry to hear this. Made me very sad to read. Please take care of yourself and also wishing you get the rainbow baby you so deserve as soon as you feel ready ❤️
  • My heart just hurt as soon as I saw this. I am so sorry! 
  • I am so sorry for your loss. I have no advice really, but my D&C was pretty smooth and uncomplicated. It was tough emotionally, but it was otherwise simple. I hope yours is too.
    2/13 Blighted ovum, D&C -- 6/13 MC -- 8/14 DD born -- 3/17 MC -- 9/18 DD2 born
    Expecting again -- EDD 7/27/20
  • My heart is with you. I am deeply sorry. Wishing you hope and healing. Prayers for you tomorrow. Hugs. 
    Me: 34 DH:33
    TTC since Oct 2016
    DX: Undetermined possible PCOS+MFI 
    July 2017-Dec 2017 Letrozole+TI
    Dec 2017 CP
    Jan 2018 BFP:EDD 9-25

• I’m so sorry to read this. Take care of yourself and I hope you get your rainbow baby. You will be missed.
  • I'm so so sorry! I'm sending you so many hugs! I will miss you around here. You'll be in my thoughts. I hope all goes well and you can have your rainbow baby just as soon as you are ready. So much love to you, mama. Please take care.
  • I’m so sorry to hear this. I hope your procedure goes smoothly tomorrow and I’ll be praying for emotional healing. I’ve had two D&C’s, both of which went well from a medical standpoint and did help get the physical aspects taken care of quickly so I could work on and focus on the emotional side of things. Feel free to PM me with any questions. 
  • I'm so sorry... my heart dropped and the words "oh no" fell out of my mouth as soon as I saw who started this thread. I hope you have a speedy recovery and get your rainbow baby soon. You will be missed!
    Me: 34 | DH: 33
    Married Aug. 2013
    TTC #1 Sep. 2016
    ***TW***
    BFP Jan. 15, 2017; MMC Mar. 4, 2017 at 10w6d
    BFP Jun. 5, 2017; MMC Aug. 2, 2017 at 11w6d
    BFP Nov. 20, 2017; ended in CP
    All the tests. Everything normal except treated for ureaplasma and DH potentially has high DNAF.
    BFP Dec. 25, 2017; EDD Sep. 5, 2018; DD arrived Aug. 26th
    My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/63f71d

• I’m sorry for your loss and will be thinking of you. 
    Anniversary
    Me (29) + DH (30) | Dating 2003 | Married 2008
    DS - 02/21/2016

• I’m so so so sorry for your loss
  • I'm so sorry to see this. I know the heartbreak and as pp mentioned experiences I had one natural mc and one d&c and would choose the d&c 10x over, if you have the choice. Take care of yourself 
    Me: 29  DH: 31, married 6/21/14, TTC since 7/14
    BFP #1 EDD 7/17/15, MMC 1/9/15 @8w
    BFP #2 4/3/15= ectopic treated with methotrexate 5/1, YET ruptured 5/18/15= One Tube Wonder!
    2 Cycles of Femara, Ovidrel, & Progesterone= BFP #3 DS born 5/17/16
    TTC #2 March 2017 (initially med free) 
    BFP #4 8/14/17 *natural cycle* EDD= 4/25/18, MC @5-6w D&C 9/22/17
    BFP #5 12/29/17 w/ Femara/Ovidrel/Progesterone/Synthroid, EDD= 9/11/18 found out 1/18 ITS di/di TWINS!!!
    DS and DD born 8/21/18 
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. Thinking of you. 
  • I’m heartbroken for you. I’m so sorry for your loss. Praying you get your rainbow baby as soon as y’all are ready! 

BFP#1: 11/15/2010 * Missed M/C 12/28 * D&C 12/29/2010
    BFP#2: 3/31/2011 * IT'S A GIRL! * Born 11/17/2011
    BFP#3 CP 11/15/2014 
    BFP#4 9/3/2015 * Team Green turned PINK * Born 05/16/2016
    BFP#5 12/26/2017 *SURPRISE* Due 09/02/2018
  • I’m so sorry to read this. That is heartbreaking. Good luck and I hope your rainbow baby comes as soon as you are ready ❤️
  • I am so incredibly sorry to hear this.  I hope that your procedure tomorrow goes as well as can be expected.  Please take care of yourself, and I'lI be keeping you in my prayers as you heal.  Fingers crossed that you are blessed with a rainbow baby just as soon as you are ready.
  • @prpl11butterfly Yes! You are always welcome here! Hugs friend. Glad it went as well as it could, today.

• @prpl11butterfly thank you for coming back to update us and please come back and SS the heck out of this board with your rainbow! 
  • You're so freaking amazing and awesome and as much lurking, posting, and definitely all the blizzards you want from your rainbow I would totally welcome!
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Pregnancy Ticker
  • I am so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you and wishing you peace. I hope your rainbow baby comes as soon as you and your family are ready!
  •  I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you get a rainbow soon. 
  • I am so sorry for your loss but so glad the procedure went smoothly. You are one strong lady. Please come back and update us! Thoughts and prayers to you and your family!

Me: 26 DH:28

Married:10/25/14

TTC#1: August 2016