Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Tuesday 2/27

meri-macmeri-mac member
edited February 2018 in Trying to Get Pregnant
This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R:

CS/Q:

GTKY: What is your favourite rainy day activity?

Re: WTO Tuesday 2/27

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 12/10

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: OT, HIO

R/R: AF lasted a day longer than anticipated, but I also think that I mistook the first day. Rave: A co-worker made us cookies!

CS/Q: - 

GTKY: What is your favourite rainy day activity? Movie marathon for sure. I have a ton of Mel Brooks movies saved up for the next bout of bad weather!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle:17/17

CD:16

WAYDTGKU:bbt,cm,opk,hio

R/R: Keeping an eye on my Dad he wasn`t feeling good this morning.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: What is your favourite rainy day activity? Read a boom of play video games
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @Stargazer1lily I'm sorry about your dad. I hope he feels better. Video games is a close second for me, but when it is rainy I love to be wrapped in a blanket on the couch!
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Nothing at the moment

R/R: None of either really... but update.. They did just call and give me my DH SA results. They said the volume looks good, but motility and visibility were low, so he has to do another sample.. then we would be referred to an RE if the results are the same. Hm, not sure how I feel. Either way, I'm glad my OB is proactive. Here's a big FU to the folks who say give it a year of TTC before worrying. But who knows, maybe his next sample will be different.

CS/Q: None at the moment. 

GTKY: What is your favorite rainy day activity? Just lounging on the couch watching movies!
  • Options
    edited February 2018
    Month/Cycle: 14/11

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: things diff this cycle: provera to jump start AF, then femara CD 3-7

R/R: Starting to think/plan out what we're doing when we head out east for my mom's wedding (3/10).  It'll be nice to take a mini-vacation with H while we're there to celebrate our 2 year anniversary (3/12).  Currently waiting for CH... it's such a novel idea to have potentially O'd like a "normal" person (well within the "average" timeframe).  FX temps stay on the upward trend :)

CS/Q:

My Ovulation Chart

GTKY: What is your favourite rainy day activity? Cocooning myself in a blanket, working on a craft and watching netflix

@meri-mac Oooo cookies! What kind did they make?  LOVE Mel Brooks <3

@stargazer1lily hope your dad starts to feel better

@meladams10 I'm glad you got YH's SA results back, that sucks about the motility/visibility.  Hopefully it's just a fluke and next sample will be good.

BFP 3/21/2020!  OMG We're having TWINS! 4/17/2020
    --------------------------------
    LO arrived 11/9/2018!  We have a baby!
    Me: 33 | DH: 41
    Married: March 2016
    TTC #1/IUD out January 2017
    PCOS dx January 2018
    Medicated cycle 2.5mg Letrozole CD3-7 February 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 
    -------------------------------

TTGP December Siggy Co-Winner: Favorite Moments from Holiday Movies/TV 
    TTGP October Siggy Winner: Animals in Costume 

• Options
    @lurvleybunchococonuts Ooo a mini-vacation would be lovely. Cookies are oatmeal chocolate chip. She specializes in healthy baking and they are sooo good!

@meladams10 Fx for next SA results.
  • Options
    @meri-mac Yum!  Oatmeal chocolate chip are one of my favorites!

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 35/34

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Bleeding like there is some kind of apocalypse, oh and supplements and a great acupuncture session

R/R: Crazy work stress... good job it’s only CD3. Though I am more likely to get wound up and bite someone’s head off at the moment. Watch out dear colleagues ;-)

CS/Q: Nope

@meri-Mac cookies!!! What a great colleague!

@meladams10 sorry about the SA result. Fx the second one comes back normal - but if not it is much better to know.

@lurvleybunchococonuts  FX for those crosshairs!

Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Options
    @meri-mac @lurvleybunchococonuts He`s feeling better then he did this morning. I think it was low blood sugar because he was doing his daily chores before eating and started to feel weird. 
  • Options
    Lurking

@meladams10 Honestly, they are supposed to test twice because a man's levels change over the course of the day. MHs levels came back abnormal in a lot of places the first time. The second time, everything was fine. Please hang onto hope. If the levels come back that way again, it will be great to know about it this early so a plan of action can take place.

@Stargazer1lily I'm praying for your papa right now. He's so lucky to have a daughter like you to take care of him <3

@meri-mac But what kind of cookies? Inquiring minds want to know!

@lurvleybunchococonuts ok what is CH? Happy Anniversary!!!! Oh and yasss to Netflix!

@emmasemm Lol the zombie apocalypse

People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    @suzycupcake Oatmeal chocolate chip. They are amazing because she used to be a baker. Pretty awesome to have a her for a coworker. I just need a former psychologist and chef now.
  • Options
    I'm a personal fan of peanut butter, but I do love me some oatmeal. Coworkers like that are awesome when hormones are cray.
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Options
    Hello! I just into'd on the intro thread, coming over from BOTB!

Month/Cycle: will be 2/1 as of March

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: PNV, loosely tracking CM/cervical position this cycle, will start temping and using OPKs next cycle

R/R: I baked a cake for a family members birthday party last weekend and everyone loved it!! Cake and icing all from scratch!

CS/Q:

Read a book, play a game, watch movies, sleep...the usual, lol.
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options
    @CecilB93 Welcome! What type of cake? :smile:
  • Options
    @meri-mac it was funfetti with buttercream icing! Super sweet icing, but good! 
    DS1 born 2/28/16
    DS2 due 12/12/18

• Options

@meladams10 Hopefully the next SA gets better results! I'm glad to hear you're doc is ahead of the curve on the testing front. 

@CecilB93 That sounds delicious. 

Month/Cycle: 9

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: PNV, CoEnzyme Q10

R/R: I finished work early today, so I went to study at a trendy cafe with a colleague. It was awesome!

CS/Q: Just started with the CoEnzyme Q10, because I found a small, but convincing, randomized controlled trial that supported its use.... in women with PCOS on clomiphene..... of which I am not... Anyone out there a researcher that wants to take on "COEnzyme Q10 and time to conception in women without known infertility diagnoses" as a project? (mostly kidding, but I'd love to know the answer!)

GTKY: What is your favourite rainy day activity? Cup of tea and a blanket. Maybe a long soak in a bath!
  • Options

@Stargazer1lily hope your dad is feeling better

@meladams10 hopefully this was just an error. FX for the next test. Your OB really seems amazing.

@mirizzi&amp;A I'm really tempted to start supplements. I was looking up Vitex and seriously thinking of ordering it. Hmm is Coenzyme better?  :/

Month/Cycle: 8/8 

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: opk, BBT

R/R: back here after a 2 week blissful vacation. Was really hoping the FW would fall in this period but oh well. Used OPK the first time this cycle today and it was positive. 

CS/Q: -

GTKY: What is your favourite rainy day activity? Netflix and a hot cup of coffee :)
  • Options
    @mirizzi&amp;A @nasah15 please be very very careful with vitex.  I don't have personal experience with it, but I know there have been some pretty bad experiences associated with it.  @antoto was a big proponent for not taking it, but I cannot recall the reasoning.  You might want to PM her to get specifics.  Also, I know that it takes quite a bit of time, like 5+ months, for vitex to make a difference in your cycle.  Now CoQ 10 I've taken for the past 3-4 months or so. Does it really help at all?  Quite honestly... who knows.  Theoretically it helps with egg quality; however, it doesn't have any ill-effects for usage either (at least none that I'm aware of) so it seems relatively safe to take.

@CecilB93 yum... cake :)  I love when people take the time to make homemade sweets and the extra love that gets put in <3 

PCOS dx January 2018
    BFP 3/10/2018! 

• Options
    @antoto thanks for the info! 
  • Options

@antoto Thanks for the info!

@lurvleybunchococonuts  My impression is that CoQ10 "couldn't hurt", too. Nice to see were on the same page.

@nasah15 I've never heard of Vitex!