July 2018 Moms
Options

Twatwafflle Tuesday 2/27

There's gotta be some twats out there today! Who is it?

Re: Twatwafflle Tuesday 2/27

• Options
    Selfishly started because our insurance customer service sucks. I called about a claim and got that straightened out but was curious about maternity benefits and cost, so I asked this lady (the company switched insurance after we conceived) what the cost would be bc birth was definitely more than our deductible so I didn't know if was outside of that. She said, "No, the bill for your birth will take whats left of your deductible and then your out of pocket max kicks in...which is $7500. So the max you'll pay is 7500." Now, I dunno what births cost everywhere but its like, 20k here in VT. Which most certainly would mean I was on the hook for that 7500. I called my husband crying because we didn't plan on this (had insurance where we pay nothing for the birth before) so he went and talked to his HR lady and she assured we will pay nothing out of pocket. So good ending but seriously...I was so mad for like, 30 minutes this morning!
  • Options
    I hate that panicky horrible feeling @SmashJam I’m glad it all got sorted out!

my twats are definitely my kids today. My son leaves the house for school before my daughter wakes up (usually), but today he was galloping around the house like a herd of elephants and woke her up 45 minutes. Now DD is a pain in the but and won’t do anything I ask her to do (she’s 2 so I get it, but things are extra difficult today) when will it be nap time!!??
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The manager that was hired at the same time i changed positions keeps looking at my belly every time we talk. He would of been my manager if i didn’t switch so i don’t know him that well. Super uncomfortable and awkward.
  • Options
    My neighbors big german sheppard that came charging at me walking my little frenchie..scared me half to death. 
    TTC History:
    Me: 36 H: 40 Married 2015. Together since 2010.
    TTC: Sept 2016-Oct 2017
    BFP Oct 2017. DD born July 2018.
    TTC: March 2020. BFP March 2020
    Due date was Nov 2020
    DS born Sept 2020. DS passed away Nov 2020 due to prematurity and birth trauma.
    TTC: March 2021
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #2 Dec 2021 BFP.  MC Jan 2022
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    @wildtot I forgot who I was speaking to but that happened to me this weekend! Couldn't tell if he was looking at my belly or my boobs..or both
    TTC History:
    Due date was Nov 2020
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN
    AMH test came back at .081. Was going to move on to IVF with DE, but have decided not to. Will be leaving it up to the universe now.

• Options
    Myself. I work from home on Tuesdays and my office got a new remote login program where your host screen is blanked out so no one can see what you're doing, plus my boss can't see if my status is active. So I've been majorly slacking off today. Watched some TV and took the dog for a nice walk. I just know things are going to explode at work soon and I'm justifying it that now is the calm season. 
  • Options
    My husband... I told him last thursday i have a meeting today at 3p.  Suddenly today at 1:30p  he texts me telling me he has a meeting that will go late and may not be home on time. Oh and this meeting has been scheduled for weeks.... If he had told me last week I could have rescheduled but it is way too late to do that now ugh!! hoping he still gets done on time! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    So many twats today.. DH, my coworker, my boss... but mostly this freakin desk chair. Normally it is fine but today it feels like the most uncomfortable chair in the world
  • Options
    @lindsayleigh1989 typical you remember his schedule but he doesn’t remember yours. My husband is the same. 
  • Options
    @zande2016 I'm the twat too! well my dog and i are tied right now. I also WFH on tuesdays -
    I totally overdid it when the new fridge was delivered - had to clear off a counter so they could move it to get the GIGANTIC thing in the kitchen, chase the guys with a towel as water flooded out of the dead fridge onto hardwood, and run from the kitchen on the 2nd to the basement to get tools/stepstool for the guys couple times. So now I'm feeling the extra uterus/cervix pressure from exerting too much and it's freaking beautiful out but I think a walk is a bad idea :( 
    Little man barked like a fiend the whole time they were here, nipped me 3 times (not like him) because i wouldn't let him attack the delivery men, and then when I treated myself to pizza since all our food is still in bags in the "party fridge" in the basement he woke up DD from her nap early!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Me. Just can't so anything right today. Stupidly scheduled my doc appointment for today at a time that required I eat lunch in the car on the way, only to get here and find out I'm an hour early. Good news is I'm early and didn't miss my appointment. Bad news is that I'm missing that much more work. 
  • Options
    Okay now my husband is the twat. I'm sure I'm overreacting and being hormonal, but when your wife is struggling to adjust to a new gestational diabetes diet and can't eat any of her favorite things during pregnancy, you don't waltz home with a cheeseburger and French fries and proceed to eat it in front of her. I legitimately had to choke back tears as I walked away and went to bed. This is after I complained to him about how sick I am of eating leftovers but we're on a tight budget since he lost his job and plus I need to eat healthy. So he decides to come home from his first night at one of his new jobs (temporary shift work until he finds something permanent) with French fries, my favorite food in the world that I can't have, and he spent money on that meal because apparently he's too good to eat leftovers like me. I swear I know it's crazy I've never been this upset over french fries in my life. Going to cry myself to sleep now. 
  • Options
    @zande2016 that is awful! I would cry too :( I hope your night turns out better. Hugs mama! 
    April Siggy Challenge Social Distancing

• Options
    @zande2016 I would be so upset too! I hope he gets the picture soon and is more supportive of how hard this diet is on you!
  • Options
    The husband- i had to move to the guest bedroom because this guy has no consideration of my space, covers, movement or noise in bed. He kept doing this loud throat clearing noise that sometimes wakes up DS on the other side of the house we. My body is aching and i can’t stretch or get comfortable because he’s always in the middle of the bed. His pillow will be right next to mine or on top of it! Plus he grinds his teeth and breaths with his mouth open right in front of my face. So i have to resort to sleeping on my left side most of the night so i can avoid some of the noise. Which is making me feel more sore. He has no consideration or tries to do anything to avoid it because “he’s asleep and he doesn’t know”. I just can’t sleep at all. Subconsciously i try not to bug him at night even if I’m asleep but i guess his reasoning and subconscious falls asleep too, ugh! I need to build my pillow barrier.
  • Options
    @wildtot so much yes!  mine does the same thing and I've threatened to sleep elsewhere a few times.  He keeps trying to encroach on my pregnancy pillow because he "misses" me and wants to cuddle...why do hormones make me hate the sound of his breathing? lol
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @gingerbride26 i usually have to sleep with an ear plug because my brain focuses on every little noise. But i ran out. And i still have to be part awake to switch them from ear to ear sometimes. I don’t use both in case i need to listen for DS or something else. DH is a deep sleeper so i told him once we are all doomed if someone breaks in because he hardly wakes when i talk to him. He didn’t like that but that how it feels sometimes.
  • Options
    @zande2016 That would make me SO mad and sad. :( At least have the decency to eat it in your car so you can see or smell it. gah I'm mad and sad now for you 
    TTC History:
    Due date was Nov 2020
    IUI #1 Nov 2021, BFN
    IUI #3 Aug 2022 BFN
    IUI #4 Sept 2022 BFN