GTKY: What is the last book you read?
*Siggy Warning*
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 2/27

• Options
    How many weeks are you/baby's size? 
    16 - avocado!
    How are you feeling?
    Better! Heartburn has started, but Zantac helps.
    Any appts this week?
    I have one today! Will be scheduling my anatomy scan today.
    Rants/raves/questions?
    My face is breaking out so bad. I usually go without make up, but I feel like I can’t, now.
    GTKY: What is the last book you read? a Wrinkle in Time (wanted to reread it before the movie came out)
    *Siggy Warning*

• Options
    17 - pomegranate
    How are you feeling?
    Not well emotionally - hence my other post.
    Any appts this week?
    Had one today - slightly traumatizing and anxiety ridden but all was well and baby hb was 160.
    Rants/raves/questions?
    See my other post LOL
    The Fortune Hunter by Daisy Goodwin
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks are you/baby's size? 16 weeks size of an avacado. 
    How are you feeling? Much better, energy level has increased drastically. 

Any appts this week? I have an appt with the perionatal and OB. 

Rants/raves/questions? My Cravings are all over the place. I was making boiled eggs, but then decided I wanted cucumbers with ranch. When I sat tthere eat I saw the box of cheezits, so I had to eat that first. I did end up eating all three, such a random combination. 

GTKY: What is the last book you read? The last book was Gabourey Sidibey Autobiography. It was $2.00 on Kindle and was surprisingly really good. I want to read a wrinkle in time, didn’t even know it was a book. 
  • Options
    @ssthomps it’s a whole series of books! I went ahead and started on the second one. I read them out of order when I was a kid.
    *Siggy Warning*

• Options

14 weeks, the size of an 8 oz filet mignon

How are you feeling?
    Pretty good overall. I’ve cut back on my nausea medicine, so now it comes and goes but it’s a lot better than it was first trimester

Any appts this week?
    Nope

Rants/raves/questions?
    I found out yesterday I’m having a girl! It took me by surprise because I had always pictured having a boy. DH was a little disappointed at first because he had his heart set on a boy, but I know he’ll come around. Also, I think we already agreed on a girl name, which is crazy because agreeing on a boy name was going to be a battle.

I’m a huge reader, so in the last week I’ve finished Bear Town by Fredrik Backman, Camino Island by John Grisham, and I’m almost finished with a Nora Roberts series. I figure it will be a while before my reading picks back up after the baby so I’m taking full advantage now.