September 2018 Moms

Weekly Questions 2/25

13»

Re: Weekly Questions 2/25

• @Wishilivedinflorida I missed belly laying sooo much. DS was an August baby so it was great because I could float around the pool while LAYING ON MY BELLY!!!! (all caps to stress my excitement on that matter)
  • @Wishilivedinflorida good call on the bf belly sleeping psa. Guess who flipped down exhausted and woke up the next day with mastitis...
  • Loading the player...
  • Ugh @spottedginger that sucks. The first night belly slept I just leaked all over the place  :D
  • I love my belly sleeping.. I'm sad that it is leaving me in the near future. Is anyone uncomfortable on their  stomachs yet?
  • @Redpuma119 I can lay on my belly on the bed or couch for a bit. But anything on the floor/hard surface (like cobra in yoga) is pretty uncomfortable. 
  • @Jyoung327 if you have a bachelors degree you could look into VIPKid. You make your own schedule up to 2 weeks out teaching English to kids in China online from your home. My husband does it as a side job and makes $21 per hour. It’s a pretty nice gig but I wouldn’t suggest doing it until your babies are on a good schedule or if your partner can look after them while you are working because once you schedule yourself they aren’t really flexible with cancelling your obligations. 
    Anniversary
    Me (29) + DH (30) | Dating 2003 | Married 2008
    DS - 02/21/2016

• @spottedginger That’s awful! Luckily I couldn’t even accidentally roll on my belly because holy giant boobs...
  • @skilledsailor Are you doing yoga? I have haven't been working out, per the dr, but I wanted to start some yoga back up. I hadn't even thought about cobra though. I feel like I get RPL if I stretch while supine. Like if I'm on my belly in bed and reach forward for something, the stretch on my abdomen is uncomfortable.  Do you get that?
  • @Redpuma119 Yes! Ab stretches feel way tighter than before. I have been doing yoga still. The prenatal class I do does a modified sun salutation sequence that skips cobra. It also usually focuses on hip openers which is awesome. Then in flow yoga I just do childs pose during cobra til they get to down dog. 
  • You can also stay hands and knees and do cow pose rather than cobra. :)
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • For the last few years for our birthdays (1 month apart) DH and I have been going to the most amazing spa and getting couples massages. Since my due date is right after my birthday I guess we’ll be going around DH’s this year. I had the prenatal massage when pregnant with DD and it was amazing!