May 2018 Moms

Physical health check-in 2/23

Little late today, sorry!!

How far along? 

How did this week go for you? 

How are you feeling about your exercise?

Gtky- What is getting you through the end of your workout? Pride?  Determination? Thinking of getting a milkshake afterwards as a reward?

Re: Physical health check-in 2/23

• How far along?
     27w5d
     Went ok. I did my full workout Monday and Wednesday but tonight's I had to cut short due to some pain. So it was only 54 minutes and not 60, which is still great, but I'm somewhat disappointed. Anyone else getting pains on the bottom of the belly? It's normally after a long day of doing too much. I think I need to start wearing my belly bands all day, but ugh, I hate doing that. On the other hand, I don't want to be in pain at night.
    Pretty good. Having to modify more and more due to the belly being in the way or it being too uncomfortable.
     Gtky- Half the time what gets me through is pride and wanting to do my whole workout. The other half of the time it's thinking about dinner waiting at home or the bags of easter candy I have hidden, haha.
  • How far along? 30+4

How did this week go for you? Great!  I’ve been giving myself permission to skip a workout one day a week when it seems too much or I’m having a bad day with physical symptoms. I am noticing I am less tired since starting my iron supplement and tracking my iron intake. 

How are you feeling about your exercise? I have a solid routine that feels achievable and that’s a big win for me right now. Still yoga and walking. 

Gtky- What is getting you through the end of your workout? Pride?  Determination? Thinking of getting a milkshake afterwards as a reward?  a combination of both? I do feel better when I workout and it’s some of the only time I take for myself. But sometimes it’s ice cream or candy. 

@suchaglencoco I’ve had similar pain/soreness some days. 54 minutes is still great! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @suchaglencoco love The League.

How far along? 29w6d

How did this week go for you? Pretty good. Barre every day, aqua aerobics one night, and prenatal yoga one night. Hoping to run some this coming week. 

Okay. I’m nervous about trying to run again after not running for two weeks. Hopefully it goes okay.

Gtky- What is getting you through the end of your workout? Pride?  Determination? Thinking of getting a milkshake afterwards as a reward? Hm. For barre and other classes I pay for, it’s mostly bc I’m like, “You paid for this class, you best go as much as possible and do the whole class!” For running—which I’m having a harder time doing—then it’s more just determination. I feel like I have to call myself a lazy sack of garbage like 20x before I finally get off my butt and go run  :D  Yelling at myself seems to be the only way to get me to do it though. 

Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• How far along? 
    28+1
    Feeling lazy!  I’m still on my running streak but I’ve been doing a lot of 1 mike minimum runs. 
    Ugh. It’s getting harder to get out and start. Once I go I’m fine. 
    Gtky- What is getting you through the end of your workout? Pride?  Determination? Thinking of getting a milkshake afterwards as a reward?
    @silverhope I have to yell at myself too!  Pride in my running streak is what keeps me going most days. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• How far along? 30+6

How did this week go for you? Last week I went to my usual (modified) HIIT class and on Tuesday when I went to dance I had similar belly pain like @suchaglencoco like I thought I wasn’t going to be able to do the class. It loosened up after about 10 minutes but when I did HIIT on Wednesday I took it suuuuuper easy and still felt like I was straining so I don’t know... I have a hard time not going but I may just have to start walking and doing spinning baby exercises/stretches instead of that class.

It’s definitely getting harder and I feel like I have to be way more careful.

Gtky- What is getting you through the end of your workout? Pride?  Determination? Thinking of getting a milkshake afterwards as a 

mainly I’m thinking the harder i work, the less time it will take to get back in shape after he comes!