September 2018 Moms

Weekend Randoms

2»

Re: Weekend Randoms

• marimariimarimarii member
    edited February 2018
    Jealous of all you 11,12,13 weekers! I just turned 9 weeks today. I still have a long way to go for the 2nd trimester.
  • @SkilledSailor it's in the same area but about 1-2 miles away (my commute would be almost identical, just going a different direction at a cross road). If we don't end up going with that house we might build new on land on the same street, which is how we found that house since it's currently off market (waiting for a new heating system install). All about weighing costs now....
  • Loading the player...
  • @marimarii I feel ya! I am 9+1 today so I have a ways to go, but I am so excited for everyone else. It also gives me some insight as to what is to come. 
  • @klj0228 you must be due the 29th then! I'm due the 30th. Technically the people due the 1st week would be nearly 4 weeks ahead so it makes sense. It will go fast for all of us though and we will have newborns in about 7 more months! 
  • @embri12 I totally get it! I'm 14 weeks at the end of the week and I won't find out for another 3.5 weeks at the earliest! With DD my OB told me at 17 weeks that she was 80% sure it was a girl and my anatomy scan confirmed it the next week. If she can't tell at my 17 week appt. then I'm hoping my anatomy scan gets booked closer to 18 weeks than 20 so I don't have to wait as long.

@klj0228 get ready for a GIF party! Technically I'm due 8/31 so I'll be starting it off on Thursday/Friday. Don't worry, we'll keep the party going all month!
  • @yosemite2018 oh gosh I don’t want anyone to guess early, even at 80%... my sisters third was a “boy” at 21 weeks aaaaand... she’s a girl. 
  • @yosemite2018 I am looking forward to the gif party! Yay for you getting to be one of the first. It will be so fun to watch the party all month until it’s finally my turn. 
  • @klj0228 my due date was at the end of the month with DD too and this time at my 8w I was measuring in early Sept., so it is nice to be at the beginning this time!

@embri12 it’s not that my OB guessed... when the sex is a girl they aren’t just looking for the abscence of the male anatomy, they are looking for specific female anatomy. She said she saw it but the anatomy scan probably uses better equipment (it’s in radiology, not OB) and she wanted to be 100% sure. The anatomy scan takes a long time whereas my OB has about 15 minutes per patient. So we understood that she wasn’t 100% sure yet but wanted to know anyway.