October 2018 Moms

Randoms week of 2/22

DS  12-1-2014
DD 10-29-2016
#3 due 10-13-2018

Re: Randoms week of 2/22

• Loading the player...
  • @Lisa3379 - i watched part of it, but my emotions are out of control right now and i just end up bawling.  I have a lot of thoughts on Rubio, none of which are pleasant, but i do give him props for showing up and taking all that heat. 
  • My Mom just texted me that she has Flu B. This is the second time this year that I spent a whole weekend with a loved one only to find out that they came down with the flu the next day.   I’m not having it. Just not going to do it. 
  • I had to jump out of cabbie on Lexington today to vomit my brains out. People def thought I was on drugs. Sooooooo not fun. This pregnancy is completely different than with my daughter. We did get to see baby's heartbeat today so that was pretty awesome!
  • nasalot188nasalot188 member
    edited February 2018
    DH spilled the beans about our pregnancy to his work today. Problem is his Dad works for the same company (different office, large company) so now I feel pressure to tell my FIL sooner than planned before he finds out through the grapevine. Dang husband of mine..
    Edit - can't spell 
  • My coworkers can’t read. I spent my whole day answering questions about email and memos I already wrote. I even had one lady tell me I left info out of my memo. Went back and check. IT HAD ITS OWN PARAGRAPH!!!
  •  I even had one lady tell me I left info out of my memo. Went back and check. IT HAD ITS OWN PARAGRAPH!!!
    Ugh- that shit pisses me off even when my horomones are normal!
  • I have to be up in a couple hours but im so anxious about my appointment that I can't sleep. Not to mention I have the worst indigestion that's making my stomach hurt and I feel like I could be sick at any moment. Ugh!
  • @knottieamusements Right? Don’t try and tell me I did my job wrong, this isn’t my first rodeo.

@nmadjeski I was so nervous for my first appointment on Tuesday too! My blood pressure was really high. Hope your appointment went well!
  • @cdepperschmidt I thought for sure mine would be high for that reason but surprisingly not!!  And thank you and same to you!
  • Got diagnosed with the flu at urgent care this morning. They gave me a breathing treatment bc I have asthma and I was wheezing really badly. They also gave me a RX for Tamiflu. Fast forward an hour at home and I was uncontrollably vomiting everywhere. I was so sick I had to take an ambulance to the ER. I’ve was there all day (just got home finally!) and they gave me anti nausea meds via IV and lots of IV fluids. They wanted to keep me over night for observations, but the ER in Union square Manhattan on saturday night might be the last place I want to be when I feel like death. I promised my husband and the doctor Is go back if I started puking again or was delusional. 

Ugh Wild Saturday night! Stay healthy ladies!!
  • @estellegetty oh no! Feel better soon. Stay hydrated and get some rest. 
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• @estellegetty - Oh no! Drink all the fluids you can and feel better soon!
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @estellegetty I hope you feel better soon!  The flu is no joke. Rest and make that husband your man slave. 
  • @estellegetty - That is awful!  I hope you feel better soon.  This flu season has been miserable. 
  • @estellegetty ugh, hope you feel better soon!
  • @estellegetty That. Sounds.  Awful! 
  • Thanks everyone. I have never ever been this sick in my life! 
  • I ate a chocolate chip cookie today and it tasted awful. I want my tastebuds back.
  • @cdepperschmidt I might have cried if that happened to me
    Me: 25 | DH: 34
    Married since 2010, TTC since Dec 2013
    Dx: PCOS
  • I woke up dreaming about donuts.  But my stomach says “Nope. Not even.”
  • I currently have a SO that’s having an emotional meltdown about everything while you’re cool as a cucumber? He literally lost it yesterday because my weatherbug app was working faster than his
  • Just got some sea bands. I’ve heard people swear by then and others say they didn’t do shit. For six bucks, I’ll give it a shot. DH is convinced it’s only placebo if they work. I really don’t care, as long as they work. 
  • Anyone doing prenatal yoga? I've always wanted to try yoga so I figured why not now! Do you have a program that you love? Preferably looking for  something free on YouTube or something like that.
  • @SawyerRichardson I've been doing the prenatal on the SarahBethYoga - YouTube channel.  I've done the wake up, bedtime, and workout.
  • @lest12 I literally just popped one of those at work for the first time and thought the same thing. Hopefully no one goes rummaging through my trash.
  • @kfrob I love SarahBethYoga!

@lest12 I let a coworker borrow my car like a week after I got my BFP. I’m pretty sure she knows, because if those candies, but I haven’t brought it up.
  • So do people want randoms on mondays as well? I did Thursday's because it didn't seem to matter... but we can change it to mondays if you guys want. 
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • Anyone else wear a Fitbit or something similar that tracks heart rate? It’s interesting how even a few days before BFP my resting heart rate started increasing. Interesting how these tiny little parasites can start messing with our systems before we even know they’re there. 
  • sammierose464sammierose464 member
    edited February 2018
    tinattt23 said:
    Anyone else wear a Fitbit or something similar that tracks heart rate? It’s interesting how even a few days before BFP my resting heart rate started increasing. Interesting how these tiny little parasites can start messing with our systems before we even know they’re there. 
    I noticed that right away. It's gone back down (not an the way), but that spike started right after conception.  

• @tinattt23 - My HR went up, too.... But in the past 10 days or so (I'm 7w4d now), it's come back down to almost where it was pre-pregnancy and it has me totally freaked out.  :#
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @sammierose464 @pebbledam and @tinattt23 I know fitbit had some article or something on the news when the heart rate models were out for a but as they realized it was showing pregnancy with the elevated heart rates! And before lots of people had tested and were questioning why their heart rate was elevated! 
  • So do people want randoms on mondays as well? I did Thursday's because it didn't seem to matter... but we can change it to mondays if you guys want. 
    My preference is to not have all the weekly threads start on Mondays. Then all the conversation might get clustered, peter out midweek. 
  • I want Doritos :( I want it so badly, I'm googling photos of it at 2:19 am. 
  • yes! i noticed on my fitbit right away my resting HR went up 10-15 bpm.. crazy
  • I actually didn't know about the fitbit thing until reading this thread. But sure enough, I checked my log and about 2 weeks before getting my BFP my resting HR went up about 10 bpm for 3 days, now it's back to normal. I hope that's supposed to happen?