September 2018 Moms

10w5days first pregnancy

Hey everyone this is my first pregnancy and I am super excited as we have been trying for 13 years and have done so many things to be at this point and Finally it happened miraculously after our first failed IVF attempt! I got a negative result on my December 7th test after the embryo transfer and then December 26th got pregnant on our own!! It is unbelievable! I have been told I have blocked tubes so this is absolutely unexpected and exciting
I have tons of questions and can't wait to be able to see how things are going with everyone else and compare symptoms

Re: 10w5days first pregnancy

• Did you mean to put this in the intro thread?
  • Yeeeessss I'm sorry I don't know how this works 
    I've tried to delete it but can't even figure that out 
    I'm sorry

• Loading the player...
  • I thought I was posting in the introduction one
  • I would start by not using the "new discussion" button again, until you are more familiar with how things work. Open an existing thread/conversation/topic, read through the replies, and use the reply box near the bottom of the page to add your own comments.
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • stothistothi member
    edited February 2018
    You can't delete posts. Once they are up they are up.
    When you go to the intro thread if you scroll down you should find the empty text block under where it says leave a reply. Hope that helps.
  • Thank you for the help :)
  • If you have a moment, try and read the Read This First Thread. It'll give you a good idea of how the board is organized and help give you a feel for the place. Welcome aboard!
  • Wow congratulations that is amazing!! There is a board under Infertility- Pregnant After Infertility that is a smaller group with women who have also struggled as well. It’s a much smaller group- feel free to join us there if you are interested. Your story made my heart happy! ❤️
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • Congratulations and welcome to the board! I'm so happy for you!
  • Congratulations!!