October 2018 Moms

(Feb) Why my pregnant self is crying...

13»

Re: (Feb) Why my pregnant self is crying...

• I’m crying over the fact I can’t get my favourite facial anymore and that I feel like my skin is so crappy atm
  • Ok so I had my first pregnancy ugly cry last night...
    Went to happy hour last night. Our friend grabbed my drink (club soda with lime in a highball glass) and smells it, then shouts to the whole group OMG she’s pregnant! I had to deny deny deny while they all teased me terrribly. Some of these people I don’t even know very well.  I cried on the way home because I was so angry!  My body is none of your business people and there is a very good reason why I can’t tell you what’s really happening. It isn’t safe!

It’s going to be a long wait until 12 weeks!
  • Loading the player...
  • Ok so I had my first pregnancy ugly cry last night...
    Went to happy hour last night. Our friend grabbed my drink (club soda with lime in a highball glass) and smells it, then shouts to the whole group OMG she’s pregnant! I had to deny deny deny while they all teased me terrribly. Some of these people I don’t even know very well.  I cried on the way home because I was so angry!  My body is none of your business people and there is a very good reason why I can’t tell you what’s really happening. It isn’t safe!

It’s going to be a long wait until 12 weeks!
    Wtf?!? I don't think I'd ever talk to her again. Who does she think she is?! This is beyond rude and intrusive. I'm so sorry @quiltandknit
    DS  12-1-2014
    DD 10-29-2016
    #3 due 10-13-2018
  • @quiltandknit omg so sorry that happened. Some people just don't understand how personal and private the first trimester of pregnancy can be for some. I hope you get an apology!
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• Ugh @quiltandknit I am so sorry you had to go through that experience. Hope you are feeling a bit better today and you are definitely owed an apology!
  • @quiltandknit How awful! What a terrible thing to go through. I would absolutely ugly cry if that happened to me too!
  • @chopchop25 @hellopartyof5 @chyvie Thanks guys.  I am feeling much better about it today.  MH and I had a long talk about it.  Next time he sees this friend (it's a work friend) he's going to talk to him about how not cool that was and it should never happen again. I might text him later if I can do it without being too harsh.
  • @chopchop25 @hellopartyof5 @chyvie Thanks guys.  I am feeling much better about it today.  MH and I had a long talk about it.  Next time he sees this friend (it's a work friend) he's going to talk to him about how not cool that was and it should never happen again. I might text him later if I can do it without being too harsh.
    I’m so sorry this happened to you.  Honestly, sometimes you need to be harsh. I personally find some of the harshest things that I say can be said without cussing.  Cussing has its place too. 
  • My husband told his sister it was fine to let her friends know via Facebook. Men can be idiots. When I found out I got mad since we weren't going to tell extended family and friends until later and he said, "I didn't know she was going to link us."
    Me: 25 | DH: 34
    Married since 2010, TTC since Dec 2013
    Dx: PCOS
  • I KNEW my boss was stressed this morning, yet I popped in anyway to talk about a change in my work transition for next week. He got super annoyed. (He's already a pretty emotionally volatile guy anyway.) I went back to my desk and cried.
    He should be better under pressure anyway so I'm still pissed as F at him for not being a better sport with my transition, but definitely no reason to cry. YAYYY hormones.
  • @kimmerann3 - Time to change that password, boo!
  • @quiltandknit - What in the actual fuck?! 
  • These pictures of babies and kids in Syria.  Makes my heart shatter into a million pieces.  
  • Watched Wonder and I cried. But most of them not in the normal 'cry' spots. Oy