November 2017 Moms

Staying active

so I haven’t been here much the last month or two and I need to try and keep coming here. I’m struggling with anxiety again and it only gets worse when I withdrawal. I’m really working on getting out to do things with friends when they invite instead of staying home. Same with being active here. I need to not fall into a cycle of antisocial because my anxiety only gets worse. 

Any of y’all struggling with anxiety after LO? How are you handling it? 
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Staying active

• I had anxiety while pregnant because of my miscarriage and because I'm an anxious person. It has been way better post partum, but I also worried about PPD and joined some local mom groups ahead of time so that I'd have support while at home. We meet up several times a week and it helps tremendously. Getting out and around people works wonders so you don't feel isolated.
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility