October 2018 Moms
Options

(Feb) What my pregnant self is dreaming...

2»

Re: (Feb) What my pregnant self is dreaming...

• Options
    @nmadjeski I've had sex dreams about people I would never touch lol Somehow I'm having a great time in my dream and then I wake up a little grossed out but somehow still horny. 

Me 32 and DH 40

Fur-baby named Bella

1 MC Nov. 2013

DD born Nov. 2, 2014

Little 2 EDD Oct. 1 

• Options
    As much as I hate to admit it....same lol @krgriffin26
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh this one was interesting...I literally just woke up from a dream where we were planning a wedding for my DH and another woman. I was ok with it but I said to them both “well it won’t be legal” And they were like no there are ways to make it legal. Then I flipped out! I woke up so pissed at DH. There is NO way I could EVER be ok with a sister wife. Helllllll no. Where did that dream come from???
  • Options
    ashin121ashin121 member
    edited February 2018
    I dreamt that I was partying with Nicky Hilton and we got in trouble and then we got taken away to be trafficked like in the show handmaid's tale. Then it went into me driving a beautiful black bmw and I was doing a business deal and my car got stolen . I was freaking out and when I tracked the car, it was already in mexico so the police said they couldn't do anything about it. I was like why does this always happen to me!!!!! That's when I woke up and said to my husband "I have the worst luck!" . He was so confused. :)
  • Options
    Had a dream last night that H and I snuck into North Korea with our two dogs. We were successfully getting back out when this giant parade started - I still got out w/ our one dog and I thought H had the other dog, but he didn't. I was screaming for her and H went back in to get her, and then I woke up.
    Couldn't go back to sleep and just wanted to cuddle our BT for hours after that.