TTC After a Loss

Introduction

Hi Ladies,

My husband and I have been TTC since June. We found out in Aug that we were expecting but at our 9 week appointment we found out the baby did not have a heartbeat. I had a D and C and then continued TTC in November. Last month and this month we got a few positive tests that slowly became lighter and eventually got my period. At this point I’ve made an appointment with a RE and am hoping to figure out what’s going on! Hoping to be able to give and get support on this board during this difficult journey.

Re: Introduction

• Sorry for your losses.  Welcome to the board
  • So sorry for your losses. Welcome. I hope the RE is able to give you some answers.
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome, I’m so sorry for your losses.  I’ve had a similar experience, no heartbeat at 9 week appointment followed by D&C and then a CP this month.  This is a club that sucks to be in, but just know you’re not alone.  I hope you can get some answers at the RE.  
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • @coco2787 I’m sorry to hear the same thing happened to you! But it’s definitely good to know I’m not alone. 
  • Sorry for your losses.  I have a similar history except my CP was before the MMC and D&C.  I hope your RE has some answers for you and that your stay here is short!
  • I’m sorry for your losses.  Welcome.  I hope you won’t be here long!  FK for a good RE appt.