August 2018 Moms
Options

Wednesday Ticker Change - 2/21

How many weeks are you/baby's size? 

How are you feeling?

Any appts this week?

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY: Stolen from Monday - who is your celebrity crush?

Re: Wednesday Ticker Change - 2/21

• Options
    15 weeks - navel orange

How are you feeling?
    Okay. Nausea seems to be mostly gone, but heartburn has replaced it.  Lots of aches and pains and tightness in my belly already.  

Any appts this week?
    Had an appointment yesterday.  So annoying because I should have been able to have the second blood draw for my NT testing, but I was 14w6d and you have to be 15w for the second draw, so now I have to go back.  Also annoying because the nurse commented on my weight.  I'm up 7 lbs from my first appointment, which in my mind is pretty good!  I told her flat out there was no way I would only gain 25 lbs since last time I gained 50, so hopefully they just lay off.

Rants/raves/questions?
    I'll just keep ranting...my anatomy scan is scheduled for 3/29 at 20w1d.  I know that's a normal time frame for this scan but omg it seems SO FAR AWAY.

Shemar Moore. He can call me baby girl any day.

• Options
    How many weeks are you/baby's size? 17 weeks, size of a gaming controller (I don't always like the fruits and veg for the week. This week's is pomegranate which I cannot relate to a baby since it's just a big ball lol).

How are you feeling? Pretty good overall! Stressful dream about the pregnancy last night that I'm trying to shake.

Any appts this week? A/S is 2 weeks away. I just want it to come quickly. I know the NIPT is accurate but I also want to see that it's a girl with my own two eyes to really accept it.

Rants/raves/questions? Nothing much really! Just chugging along. I guess one rant is that I just found out last night that, although I am taking an extra 3 months of mat leave in part to avoid this problem, baby girl might not have a daycare spot when I go back to work. I've had so much trouble with childcare for the older two that this really bums me out.

GTKY: Stolen from Monday - who is your celebrity crush? I feel like the younger versions of mine were all hotter. Matthew McConaughey from ten years ago. Clive Owen from like 15 years ago lol. Chris Pine. Idris Elba a few years ago. Why am I living in the past lol.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    How many weeks are you/baby's size? 16 weeks, the size of a bag of skittles

How are you feeling? Pretty good. Feeling the baby (boy!) move a lot in the past couple of days!

Any appts this week? I have weekly appts, and saw my doc today. Basically just making sure everything is going well. 

Rants/raves/questions? Nope.

GTKY: Stolen from Monday - who is your celebrity crush? George Clooney. More so the Clooney from the 90s/2000s but if he wanted to spend a night with me now I definitely wouldn't say no :lol:
    April Siggy Challenge: April Showers
    68b4a0fa9283500827195ef5a5ccdd70

About me:
    29 y/o
    Married 6.26.11
    BFP 12.23.13, EDD 9.2.14 - baby girl, born too soon at 22w6d due to a placental abruption on 5.5.14
    BFP 8.4.14, EDD 4.15.15 - rainbow son, born at 30w4d due to a placental abruption on 2.8.15, healthy 3 y/o now!
    BFP 2.28.17, EDD 11.8.17 - baby girl, miscarried at 11 weeks on 4.21.17
    BFP 11.28.17, EDD 8.8.18, delivering in July - another rainbow baby boy!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    I got tired of TB fruit, so baby is the size of a gerbil at 15 weeks. lol 

How are you feeling?
    Pretty good. Nausea is lessening and I have a bit more energy. 

Any appts this week?
    Nope. 

Rants/raves/questions?
    I have a ST+M question: my hair used to be bone straight and after ds the back is now super curly. Is it going to get even more curly with the second? I hope not!!

Jack White is pretty sexy but is also super weird so not sure about him anymore. Lol.