September 2018 Moms

Monday BF 2/19

Got some rants this week... let it out here. 
Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Monday BF 2/19

• Lame complaint here: DH is off today, he made DD bacon for breakfast. I’m avoiding most processed meats, it just lets me feel “safer”, the smell is killing me... I’m practically drooling. And nothing else sounds appealing now. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• Loading the player...
  • I agree with @starla eat the bacon!! I'm eating bacon this morning, sorry not sorry!

My BF is the headache that I went to bed with and woke up with this morning. I'm sure there will be others but right now the headache takes the cake. Happy Monday!

Me: 26 DH:28

Married:10/25/14

TTC#1: August 2016

• Apparently the engineering department I work in is the only one not getting a bonus raise... Wtf??? I guess it's getting looked into but I'm still annoyed
  • @jhjocelyn eat the bacon... I'm about to cook some turkey sausage links in the oven... and don't feel bad at all. 

• Jyoung327Jyoung327 member
    edited February 2018
    Ugh i was looking for the proper place to post this!! My DS woke up at 445 this morning screaming his head off, has had a fever of 101 all weekend.  Shortly after, around 5am, my DH started yelling downstairs while i was trying to sleep.  My dog had been outside and got sprayed in the face by a MF'ing SKUNK. the house is a TRASH CAN. my dog got 2 baths before 6 am and still stinks.  and WORST OF ALL. my son and I must have gotten skunk goo from the air permeated into hair and skin bc every where I go people are smelling skunk.  Im so friggin embarrassed but theres nothing I can do.. coating myself with perfume only lasts like5  minutes then its back. I also have a headache, have had one all night, think its from my flu shot yesterday, but the smell is not helping that or the MS i seem to be having today.  
    Me: 29  DH: 31, married 6/21/14, TTC since 7/14
    BFP #1 EDD 7/17/15, MMC 1/9/15 @8w
    BFP #2 4/3/15= ectopic treated with methotrexate 5/1, YET ruptured 5/18/15= One Tube Wonder!
    2 Cycles of Femara, Ovidrel, & Progesterone= BFP #3 DS born 5/17/16
    TTC #2 March 2017 (initially med free) 
    BFP #4 8/14/17 *natural cycle* EDD= 4/25/18, MC @5-6w D&C 9/22/17
    BFP #5 12/29/17 w/ Femara/Ovidrel/Progesterone/Synthroid, EDD= 9/11/18 found out 1/18 ITS di/di TWINS!!!
    DS and DD born 8/21/18 
  • @Jyoung327 oh man. I am so sorry. What a crappy day. 
  • @cbobell2009 Im there with you on the headache since last night! What a crappy way to sleep! Hope yours is better soon!
    BFP #2 4/3/15= ectopic treated with methotrexate 5/1, YET ruptured 5/18/15= One Tube Wonder!
    BFP #5 12/29/17 w/ Femara/Ovidrel/Progesterone/Synthroid, EDD= 9/11/18 found out 1/18 ITS di/di TWINS!!!
    DS and DD born 8/21/18 
  • @jhjocelyn  eaaaaaaaaaat the baconnn!  (sounds delicious right now)
    DS and DD born 8/21/18 
  • @Jyoung327 ugh, that is crappy on so many levels, you have my sympathy. Best of luck to you trying to get the skunk smell out, I wish I knew what would help! Maybe baking soda in some way? 
  • @Jyoung327 I hope your day gets better.. I've definitely had mornings like that lately

• @Jyoung327 I think you've hit the jackpot of mornings. Hopefully the rest of the week will be better

@nlc8424 fingers crossed for you. 
  • Our admin at work has too much to do, and is training a new girl. I’m helping where I can and taking on some of the training, but she still won’t slow down and pay attention to details! I just caught a major mistake on something that went out to 40 clients, luckily something they won’t notice, but I still have to fix it. I am TERRIFIED for my maternity leave because it’s over a huge deadline and someone super detail oriented needs to cover for me and right now there is no one I trust to do that. Last time me and another girl were on leave at the same exact time and we came back to a complete mess and hated our jobs for months due to all the cleanup work. I’m not even out yet and am fixing so many issues I am gonna explode.
  • @yosemite2018 I've been in those shoes with my last job and it sucked. I literally typed out step by step instructions for so many things, the person covering for me had an instruction manual practically. Very stressful, I hope they find someone more detail oriented for you!
  • @nlc8424 yep I had one page of instructions (or more) for every one of my clients. It was still a disaster. They aren’t hiring anyone else so the best I will get is the new girl getting trained and hopefully the other one will slow down and pay more attention to detail. The worst part is she knows she’s making mistakes and feels bad about it, but still won’t slow down and double check her work!!!
  • I mentioned somewhere else yesterday that I was getting muscle aches/chills. This continued through all last night and today. It's also killed my appetite, which is now working hand in hand with my morning sickness which for me has always been getting nauseated when I have nothing in my stomach. Needless to say, I threw up for the first time today in any of my pregnancies. 
  • I haven't been around because of the hellish flu going around my house. If I thought sleeping while nauseous was bad, it is nothing compared to trying to sleep while hacking and feverish. This absolutely sucks! 

I got it it last Wednesday from my two year old, who seriously was over it so quickly that we didn't even know it was flu! Even the dr was like sure I'll test her but it should be negative. Nope! Slight positive from having it four days before the exam, and wham within hours of the test I had a fever! Which of course meant cancelling my ultrasound last Thursday :-( 

So now I still have remnants of flu, I have sooo much catching up to do at work, nausea is back, and bonus, DH left this morning for a three day work trip! 

Okay rant over. Phew, that actually felt good to get off my chest.
  • @yosemite2018 I'm starting to panic because the person I thought might be able to cover for me because we have similar roles says he has no time for extra work (wich i feel is just poor time management). Now I need to find someone else to cross train. I think once I tell all of management I'm pregnant they will help figure it out. It's stressful

• EErin86 said:
    @yosemite2018 I'm starting to panic because the person I thought might be able to cover for me because we have similar roles says he has no time for extra work (wich i feel is just poor time management). Now I need to find someone else to cross train. I think once I tell all of management I'm pregnant they will help figure it out. It's stressful

Hopefully management will figure something out! My boss did say it’s their problem, not mine, but I know how badly it went last time and we’re a really small company so options to cover are minimal. Also no one does the same job as me. Hopefully I can train someone in the next 5ish months... it’s our busy season through April (tax firm) so I basically have May, June, and July to train people (I plan on going out mid August).
  • A day late, but I literally spent all day in the car sunday with my cousin's 3 year old and her mother. A 24 hour road trip.

Said mother doesn't even try to get her kids (luckily only one with us), to sleep at night, among other things, and she spent the whole ride pretty much just complaining about issues in her life that she perpetuates. It was just sad, and I spent all day Monday handling my exhausted toddler because hers would only sleep in the car with the DVD player on.

But, we lived to tell the tale. 
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @pourmeamocktail oh I feel for you real bad... MIL and SIL are in town since Saturday  and driving me freaking crazy. Thankfully, they leave tomorrow. Ugh. MIL is a frequent complainer and "storyteller" and likes to be waited on hand and foot. 

• MIL and SIL are in town til tomorrow.. can't wait til they leave. I'm not able to hold a lot of food down, and MIL is finishing off one of the few snacks I picked out the other day while the veggies she picked out haven't been touched and will most likely be thrown out when she leaves. It also did no good for me to clean before they arrived because the place is such a mess now. The smell of their dishes just make me nauseous. I've worn myself out waiting on them hand and foot. And last but not least, they are pretty livid at me because I told them that my MIL couldn't stay for two months after baby is born. There's no way I can wait on her while caring for a newborn. Ugh.

• @pourmeamocktail Glad you got home safely and hopefully your DS is getting caught up on his sleep! 

@smsaulino I’m so sorry you’ve had a rough few days. You have the patience of a saint! IMO they should be helping YOU by shopping, cleaning and waiting on you. And eating your snack?! Unacceptable!!! We have family coming in town tomorrow and I totally hid my beloved Samoa’s because my DH’s grandpa loves coconut and I am not willing to share. :D Glad they are leaving tomorrow and hope you are able to get some rest! 
    Me: 32   DH: 32
    BFP #1: 1/23/2012  DD: Born 9/20/2012  <3
    BFP #2: 12/30/2017  DS: Due 9/10/2018  <3

• @smsaulino I feel for you. My FIL was staying with us from Thursday to Monday. We live across the country from all our family so I hate to complain when someone visits but MAN is he infuriating lol. I hope you get to relax soon!!