October 2018 Moms

AW: Ultrasound Thread!

Re: AW: Ultrasound Thread!

• Loading the player...
  • @northbeach3 I am so stinkin happy for you!!! Hoping to see my Ivf miracle for the first time on Thursday!
    me: 30   dh: 31
    dx: unexplained
    TTC since May 2016
    MC November 2016
    Summer 2017, started IUI
    IUI #1 - natural, BFN
    IUI #2 - clomid + trigger, BFN
    IUI #3 - femara + trigger, BFN
    IUI #4-6 - femara + follistim, BFN
    IVF #1 January 2018: 11 retrieved, 7 fertilized, 1 transferred day 5, 1 frozen embryo
    5dt Jan. 18, BFP 9dpt, EDD 10/6/18

• For those of you disappointed that your doctors won't see you or give you an u/s until 8-12 weeks, (For DS it was 12, and I wasn't about to wait that long!) you can always see if there are any free pregnancy clinics near you. They often provide free pregnancy tests and ultrasounds as early as 6 weeks! That's what I did with DS! 
    The one I went to even gave us diapers, a diaper bag filled with donated baby clothes, a car seat, and a pack n play, all for FREE because we were low-income at the time. 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • edited February 2018
    @hoping4lilbit Woweeeee! That’s amazing news for you! Congrats
  • I'm new here (just did an intro post) and I'm all in my feelings over these ultrasounds pics!  <3<3<3

• Well. I’ve spent today crying. I should be 7w4d (ovulated 1/13; 1st BFP 1/24) but they measured the embryo today at 5w6d with a heart rate of 105bpm. Doc said either the ultrasound was off and the embryo is small or there’s a fatal chromosomal abnormality. We go back on Tuesday afternoon and I’m already dreading it. 

• @mwmiller4 - So sorry for the uncertainty. FX for better news next week.  <3
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @mwmiller4 - So sorry for your update. Hoping the ultrasound was just off and you have much better news next week <3 
  • I'm sorry sorry @mwmiller4 I will be praying that you get good news next week!
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • @mwmiller4 fingers crossed the ultrasound was wrong.  <3
    Me 33 DH 41
    TTC since 2016
    Due: October 12, 2018

• @mwmiller4 hoping for good news! 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @mwmiller4 I'm sorry you have to go through that.  The waiting and uncertainty is the worst.  Early ultrasounds can sometimes be pretty off, so hopefully that's the case for you.  
  • @ninji15 glad to hear it seems nothing is up with your bleeding, and congrats on the u/s and results! Fx your next appointment continues to show happy and healthy news!
  • @Smallangel we had our first ultrasound on Valentine’s Day, 7 weeks 2 days with a due date of October 1! How crazy!! Congrats
  • So happy for you @acciocoffee!!! <3
  • @sparklingwhit - I wish I could get more u/s! The waiting for 8 weeks is horrible!
    Me: 29 | DH: 29
    Married 12/2016
    DSS born 01/2016
    TTC since 01/2017
    Letrozole + TI = BFP 01/30/2018 | EDD 10/11/2018
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • @pebbledam I only had 2 done with my son but I wasn’t stressed out about how he was doing 24-7. Trust me girl. It’s better if they aren’t concerned!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @efavell02 congrats on graduating!
  • @linssears4 block out your private info- you don't want your closest 10,000 internet friends to see that  :)
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • How do I do that?! Good idea
  • Taken at 7w6d
  • @linssears4 you can crop it out. I would definitely take out any personal info. The bump group I was in last time (jan16), had a girl who said she got her ultrasound photo stolen. Some random girl was using her ultrasound photos and pretending to be pregnant. She knew it was hers because that girl didn't crop out the original girl's name from the ultrasound photos. Scary world.