August 2018 Moms

Monday Ticker Change 2/19

Figured I'd start this this week since I am at work and boooooored. 

How many weeks are you/baby's size?
15; navel orange/magic 8 ball.

How are you feeling? Physically great, but I have been very moody. I also feel like I look HUGE now that I am wearing maternity clothes and emphasizing my bump. I am short waisted so baby has nowhere to go but out. I am getting paranoid that my coworkers are like "suuuuure you conceived after your August wedding"  :D 

Any appts this week? No, not until March 5, and I forget what that one is - anyone know what they do at 17 weeks? Spina bifida screening?

Rants/raves/questions? I bought baby's first girly clothes last night (yay Carter's sales)! I can already tell baby girl will have more clothes than me or DH by the time she is born. 

GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush (feel free to GIF)? Luke Bryan. Case in point:

*TTC History*

Me: 37, MH: 38; Married August 2017

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

TTC #2 January 2020: AMA, dx with DOR in May 2020

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

Re: Monday Ticker Change 2/19

• How many weeks are you/baby's size?: 13 weeks, matchbox car

How are you feeling?: I'm in a good spot physically, only headaches and shitty skin bothering me. I can tell I'm getting into the second trimester hormones and mood swings, which really bothered me last time. Other than that, I don't really feel pregnant. It's weird. 

Any appts this week? No, not until March 9. I'll be 16 weeks then, which I think is just a check up. We passed on all of the genetic testing so not waiting on anything either. 

Rants/raves/questions? I'm hosting a small get together for my bestie this weekend who is due in May. She didn't want a shower, so we're all going to hang out and eat without any pressure. I'm so excited to see all of my girlfriends :)

GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush (feel free to GIF)? Hugh Jackman as Wolverine

Image result for april showers meme

Hello from Detroit!

• 15 weeks - navel orange or pack of crayons

Feeling mostly good despite the daily pregnancy headaches.

I have an appt tomorrow. I think it's just a Doppler one tho.

Rants/raves/questions:
    Loving my at home Doppler! Not sure how I survived my first pregnancy without one!

Celebrity crush:

Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • Loading the player...
  • @lakesideknitter Are your headaches like tension ones in the back of your head? I've been having those every night lately and they are the worst. 
    *TTC History*

TTC #1 October 2017: BFP on 12/1/2017, DD born 7/24/2018 @ 37+1 after induction due to preeclampsia

IVF July 2020: 16 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 12 fertilized, 3 blasts, 2 PGT-A normal

FET 10/7/20: BFP on 10/12/20!!! (EDD 6/25/21); First beta 10/16/20 (9dpt): 148; Second beta 10/19/20 (12dpt): 621; Third beta 10/26/20 (19dpt): 4732; Fourth (and final!) beta 11/2/20 (26 dpt): 22,000+

• How many weeks are you/baby's size? 
    16 weeks! 4 1/2 inches long and 3 1/2 oz.

How are you feeling? 
    I'm continuing to improve, but I'd really love for the second tri energy to kick in! I have to drag myself anywhere.

Any appts this week? 
    Nothing until my anatomy scan on March 19. 

Rants/raves/questions? 
    I finally found some super cute and sciencey onesies and other baby items, but they are $$$! I still want them, so I've got to find them second hand. Probably a tough prospect.

GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush (feel free to GIF)?
    No one really comes to mind, though I really liked Rob Lowe back in the day. I still miss The West Wing.

Me:32
    DH:45
    DSD: 20
    DSS: 18
    Team green baby due: Aug 6th, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @derbysquirrel Jealous you already have your anatomy scan scheduled, I can't wait for mine! I assume mine will be the week after yours but it would be nice to have it on the books, especially since it's a long appt.
    *TTC History*

• @lakesideknitter Are your headaches like tension ones in the back of your head? I've been having those every night lately and they are the worst. 
    They are like tension headaches, but I feel them mostly in the front of my forehead. I feel them where I feel sinus headaches, but they feel tension headaches somehow. It's weird and sucky, and I've only ever had them while pregnant.
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • 14 weeks. Baby is the size of a peach.

Nausea is still not completely gone and now I’ve picked up the kids cold and sore throat which sucks! No energy still. Would love for it to come back!

Next appt is March 3rd I believe

I leave for a cruise on Wednesday evening and I cannot wait. It’s just a short Cali/Mexico cruise but I’m so excited to be kid free, eat whenever I want, and sleep!

I can’t really think of anyone oh wait this guy

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Ugh I couldn’t get the pic to move in the right spot!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @legallykate
    I scheduled mine at my boring regular check in last week. They said any time between 19-22 weeks is fine. I scheduled mine a bit early due to our Disney World spring break trip. I'm sure you could schedule one now if you want, otherwise I'm sure you will at your next appt. The tricky part for this one is scheduling it around DH's work schedule. He'll want to come to this one!

@lakesideknitter
    I have those same headaches. They are not fun! I've been taking Tylenol as needed, but it seems to only last 7 hours, and I'm not supposed to take another dose for 8. That leaves me with a nearly 2 hour misery gap =(
    Me:32
    DH:45
    DSD: 20
    DSS: 18
    Team green baby due: Aug 6th, 2018

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @derbysquirrel it's the worst! Solidarity.
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • How many weeks are you/baby's size? 14 weeks today. He's about the size of a big peach or a small orange I think. 

How are you feeling? We had a busy weekend with family so I'm exhausted and planning to go to bed before 8 tonight.  Otherwise, feeling pretty good!

Any appts this week? I'm also not until the first week of March and that will just be a check up and doppler. 

Rants/raves/questions? I've started gathering ideas for our baby registry and I'm totally overwhelmed.  

GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush (feel free to GIF)?  Love Josh Duhamel.  so cute. 

History and blog link in spoiler
    2016 - dx with super low ovarian reserve; failed cycle with clomid, failed IUI, 
    2017 - egg retrieval #1 - 3 eggs, 0 embryos appropriate for transfer; ER #2 2 eggs, 0 embryos on day 3; ER #3 1 egg 0 embryos
    moved to donor egg in summer 2017; 35 eggs retrieved; 19 fertilized; 9 total embryos
    Fresh transfer Dec 2017= BFP!  baby boy born 8/22/18

May 2019 - surprise natural pregnancy ended in MC
    Nov 2019 FET; MC at 9 weeks
    May 2020 FET; BFN
    July 2020 FET; CP treated with methotrexate
    Oct 2020 BFP! 

Take a look at my blog

16 weeks, avocado 

How are you feeling? 
    Literally the same as @legallykate
    I feel huge already and super moody. I’m not usually the weepy pregnant lady I tend to be the angry pregnant lady!
    Im also getting awful headaches
    oh and I totally have baby brain— I completely forgot a chiropractor appointment today! 

Any appts this week? 
    Nothing until my 18 weeks 

Rants/raves/questions? 
    I can’t decide if I want to do a gender reveal with my friends. I wouldn’t tell them it’s what we are doing (so I don’t get gifts). I kind of want to do something for this baby but I’m not sure what yet.

GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush (feel free to GIF)? 

I keep forgetting how to gif— can we blame baby brain?
    Matthew Mcconaughey

• How many weeks are you/baby's size?: 14 weeks, peach

How are you feeling?: Pretty good except my digestive system hates being pregnant.

Any appts this week? Next appt is not until 18 weeks.... that seems so far away.

Rants/raves/questions? I had some super minor spotting but I had to go get a shot of Rhogam that was scheduled and took over an hour because the nurse is a freaking idiot.

GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush (feel free to GIF)? He is an athlete does that count?  JJ Watt- he went to my college and I am in love!
  • How many weeks are you/baby's size? 14; size of a peach or kiwi

How are you feeling? Pretty good for the most part.!  Although, I did develop of new symptom this week- feeling super nauseous after eating something that sounds really good.  Awesome.

Any appts this week? No, not this week.

Rants/raves/questions? I am just so ready to find out if this baby is a boy or girl.  I really don't care either way, but I'm so excited to know!

GTKY: Who is your celebrity crush (feel free to GIF)? Ryan. Gosling. 100%
    Me: PCOS   DH: No issues

August '16-January '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI/TI = BFN
    February/March '17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = BFN
    April '17: Menopur + HCG + TI (due to too many mature follicles) = BFN
    May '17: Took off due to cysts
    June' 17: Menopur + HCG + IUI = Cancelled due to 8+ mature follicles
    November '17: Clomid + HCG + IUI= BFN
    December '17: Menopur + HCG + TI= BFP!!!! Due August 2018

14. I guess the size of a peach.  

How are you feeling? 
    Pretty good! A little achy from the plane ride. 

Any appts this week?
    Yes! On Thursday. Hopefully I get my NT results since it's been almost 3 weeks! 

Rants/raves/questions? 
    Nothing really. Just not looking forward to going back to work. 

Celebrity crush.
    Hands down Chris Pratt