October 2018 Moms

4th+ Week of Oct (22-31) check in 2/15

DunkinDecafDunkinDecaf member
edited February 2018 in October 2018 Moms
K I can’t be the only one who’s going to be riding the late train here. Stolen from week 2 I think.

When are you due?

How are you feeling?

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound?

Any questions or concerns?

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why?  

(Edited bc I’m a moron and answered the questions in the post instead of responding)
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: 4th+ Week of Oct (22-31) check in 2/15

• When are you due? 
    10/23. Thought it was the 26th but according to my OB I can’t math.

How are you feeling?
    Really good today. I’ve been pretty bloated and tired and dealing with a couple food aversions (mostly eggs) and some nausea, but not that bad so far.

I have an ultrasound 2/28 to confirm that this pregnancy isn’t ectopic, bc my first was so I’m at a higher risk of that happening again.

None that are pregnancy related. Pretty much just musings on how much valentines candy I can physically eat in one day without hurling.

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why? Nevis. We went there for our honeymoon and I would love a week of kid-free lying in the sun on a beach right now. We are about to go to CA to see the in laws though so at least I’ll get the sun part.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Yes! I've been waiting for this to open!

When are you due?
    10/27 by LMP, but 10/24 by my suspected O date.

How are you feeling? No symptoms yet. I had a lot of breast tenderness about the time of my BFP with my DD, so I'm sure that's coming soon.

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? Not sure yet, I'll be calling my OB tomorrow to schedule.

Any questions or concerns? Nothing so far.

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why? Oh, that's hard. Probably Japan? I have family over there and I went when I was 12, but don't really remember too much of it. My H is part Japanese and he has never been, so it's always been on our bucket list.
  • Loading the player...
  • When are you due? 10/25

How are you feeling? Heartburn and fatigue
    Sore boobs but I'm from Ivf and am on all kinds or hormones which I'm sure is contributing.
    I don't know about u/s yet 
    1st beta was today 117 next beta is Saturday 

Any questions or concerns? Anxiety due to previous mc

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go. Venice Italy it is fabulous there. 
    3 MMC #1 Ivf Fet pregnancy BFP 2/10/18

• I'm just visiting. I plan on jumping ship when the Nov 18 BMB is up and running, but I'm so antsy that I want to be able to post somewhere. 

When are you due? Oct 27, but I'd put money on the fact that I'm going to be late. DS refused to come out until he was threatened with a C-section at almost 42 weeks.

How are you feeling? So thirsty and so hungry

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? Feb 19 for blood test to confirm pregnancy, probably Feb 22 for another blood test to check on hCG levels, then heartbeat u/s hopefully in the first week of March

Any questions or concerns? Nope

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why? Costa Rica - it's exotic with lots of outdoorsy stuff to do. Plus I wouldn't be sad about missing out on amazing wine like I would be if I went to Europe.
  • Heya, been using TheBump for a while now but never entered the community! So this is my first time here that i remember. I'm due 10/23 (the exact dd for my end angel, from last year). I'm feeling alright, I have been having tons of hot flashes, nausea and I've been craving eggs like crazy. 
    Went to a free clinic for my preggo confirmation. My first official prenatal appt is 2/21 but i think its just for paperwork. Due to my loss history I'll probably see the dr every 2 weeks after that. Glad to be here!

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why?  
    I'd go to Barcelona. I'm not sure why but i fell in love with Barcelona when I was five and have wanted to go ever since. It's beautiful, gorgeous architecture and the food looks amazing. 

MC 10/23/2015 Iris Giana due 10/23/17 Born and Passed 5/23/2017

Double Rainbow due 10/23/2018

• When are you due?
    I think 10/23. Will confirm at first app. 

How are you feeling?
    Totally normal so far. Trying to take advantage and get things done and eat good food before the yuckiness sets in. 

Have to call on Monday and make an app. 

Not yet. This time around I can already tell I’m a lot more relaxed. Feels good at least somewhat knowing what to expect. 

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why?  Probably back to this little island in Belize we went to a few years ago. Peace. Quiet. Sun. Water. Chill. Sounds pretty nice. 
  • When are you due? October 22. Not confirmed by ultrasound yet, but by LMP.

How are you feeling? So far, so good! A little more tired than usual.

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound?  Monday I go for my 3rd hcg draw. Hoping to get out of the "slow rising hcg" category and onto scheduling a 5 week ultrasound.

Any questions or concerns? My hcg is on the low end of normal.  39 at 15dpo and 74 at 17dpo.  Hoping for better news on Monday!

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why?  Somewhere warm! Florida maybe!

DS #1: 1/2012
    DS #2: 5/2014
    MMC 2/2018
  • When are you due? I'm really not sure, I had a CP last cycle, ovulated a little early, so I think around Oct 25.

How are you feeling? Pretty good! Just some breast tenderness and intermittent nausea so far. 

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound?  Not for about 4 weeks.

Any questions or concerns? Not yet other than wondering when the heck I'm due :). I got a very clear BFP too early for my LMP date to be accurate.

A warm, empty beach.
  • ShidoniShidoni member
    edited February 2018
    Hi ladies! I look forward to getting to know everyone.

When are you due?
    I believe I’m due October 28th. 

How are you feeling?
    My overall feeling is nervous and exhausted. I’ve been going to bed at 9 every night. I’ve also been super hungry. Craving guacamole and chips. Lawd...

I just got my BFP last night, so I’m calling to make an appointment Monday. 

Not so far...

If I could spend my entire pregnancy in Hawaii, that would be amaze balls. 
  • When are you due?
    I just got my BFP today!
  • Ooo yea my late end gal pals!

When are you due? 
    Oct 28 by LMP, we'll see what doc says.

How are you feeling?
    Nervous and excited. Had a CP last cycle, and scared that'll happen again this time.

Avoiding calling and scheduling since when I did it last cycle then CP,  the calendar reminder was so painful. If I make it to 5W I'll call.

This is going to sound so silly, but here goes. I have rather large breasts for my frame as it is, and I am terrified that pregnancy is going to turn them into two giant elephant trunks just swinging around, getting in the way, I'm just going to tip over and faceplant.

Ignoring the fact that I'm pregnant, Macchu Picchu is next on our list while it's still here. Preggo safe trips = we'll probably do a babymoon in Iceland as it is close to NYC. 
    Age 32, FTM, cis-hetero, married since 11-2016. Love is love is love is love.
  • When are you due? October 29

How are you feeling? bloated, hungry all the time, breasts hurt...but I did IVF so everything could be due to the progesterone I'm on.

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? Repeat beta on Wednesday 2/21

Any questions or concerns? Just still in shock and super anxious to get to the ultrasound stage.

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why? Disney World. DH and I are huge Disney people and we go every year but with IVF and everything going on it's been awhile.
    TTC History
    Me: 35 DH: 34
    Married 07/2012
    DD born 07/2014
    DD2 born 10/2018
    DS born 10/2022

IF history:
    TTC #2 since January 2016
    June-Aug 2017: 3 IUIs w/Clomid = BFN
    Sept 2017: Dx w/Endometriosis
    Oct 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Nov 2017: IUI w/Letrozole = BFN
    Dec 2017: pre-IVF testing
    Jan-Feb 2018: IVF--17 eggs retrieved, 13 fertilized, 9 frozen and 1 transferred on 2/10 = BFP on 2/19!!! EDD 10/29/2018
    FET Oct 2021: BFP on 10/31! MC at 5 weeks
    FET Feb 2022: BFP on 2/15! EDD 10/29/22

• Due October 24th

feeling bloated, dizzy, dehydrated and sore boobs and lower back .. but not too intense so managing ok :) and I haven’t broken out so that’s a refreshing change! 

Next appointment is a blood test then waiting for an 8 week scan 

concerned about MC as my mum had a heap, also just want bub to be healthy :) lastly worried about symptoms stopping me working as I’m a freelance illustrator and can’t take any time off (I’m a slave to publishing deadlines)  

if I could pack up and leave right now I’d go somewhere cold. Possibly Norway and stay in an igloo with the glass roofs so I could fall asleep watching the northern lights dance across the sky ^___^
  • When are you due? 
    October 25th (based off of LMP)

How are you feeling?

Feeling good. My biggest symptoms are sore boobs and cramps. The cramps come and go and are worriesome but I’m trying to stay positive and take it one day at a time! 

*TW* I had an ectopic 6 years ago that was treated with methotrexate so my doctor wanted to see me the same day I got my BFP since I was planning to be out of the country for 11 days a couple days later. I was only 3 weeks 5 days at the time sold course she didn’t see anything. I get back next Sunday so will schedule to see her when I get back. I had two HcG blood tests before I left and those seemed to be going up well so that’s sorta eased my mind!! 

Not at the moment!

Well my husband and I are currently in Portugal traveling around! Wasn’t expecting a BfP so quickly so it’s definitely changed the dynamic of this trip! No booze is somewhat of a *womp womp* but it’s all worth it.
  • When are you due? October 22

How are you feeling? Pretty good so far. I did have a couple of days of bloating, but now the only symptoms I have are sore nipples and a little low back pain. This does make me nervous, but I am only 5 weeks today so I am sure more will kick in soon.

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? March 14

Any questions or concerns? Just a general feeling of nervousness/anxiousness since this is my first pregnancy. I don't really know what to expect and I just want to get to my first appointment so we can confirm everything is healthy.

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why?  Definitely Italy (if I wasn't pregnant!). MH and I have always wanted to go there. It looks so beautiful and I would love to try the food and wine!

Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017
  • When are you due? October 28 as far as I know

How are you feeling? Pretty good so far, more tired than anything. When I was pregnant with my daughter I wouldn't have known if I wasn't paying attention so I'm hoping for a similar situation this time around.

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? Haven't scheduled anything yet. Likely plan to go around 8ish weeks

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why? Right now we would love to go to Hawaii. We live in Canada so anything to escape winter weather would be nice
  • @shortstack930 we're LMP due date buddies!!!

When are you due? According to LMP October 29 but based on when we got BFP(2/12...a week before AF) and our OPks it's probably October 26 

How are you feeling? Good for pregnant so far. Having to take a nap every day (which is really unusual for me), nausea, daily headaches in the am, and I HATE ALL THE SMELLS. Literally all of them, I have to light a candle in my room everyday because I swear my dog turned into a giant bag of Fritos. 

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? Had our 1st appt yesterday to do a blood test and confirm. Got confirmation on urine sample but waiting for the beta results. 1st u/s will be 3/14.

Any questions or concerns? None. Excited to be back on the boards (DD was born June 2016) and to be preggo, my husband is SUPER excited for a new babe (which is crazy because he wanted DD to be an only child originally lol)

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why? At this precise moment, I'm feeling major nausea so the idea of traveling sounds awful. But we'll be in WDW for the Princess 10k this weekend (we try to go every other month...Miami is only like 3 1/2 hrs away) so that's exciting. A little nervous about walking the 6 miles at only 5 weeks preggo but I'm sure it'll be ok. 
    Me: 30     DH:32
    Married: 12/16/12
    TTC #1: 06/15  BFP #1:07/13/15
    D&C: 08/28/15
    BFP #2: 09/26/15
    M: 06/03/16
    BFP #2: 02/12/18 
    L : 7/26/18 (SIUGR, micropreemie)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @mrsmartinez16 I feel ya on that bag of Fritos! I can not get over my dog smelling like that! Lol
  • When are you due?
    Est 10/23 but I won't know until my appointment

How are you feeling?
    Nervous! Tired. Not sure if that's much different than usual though.

03/21 will be my first appointment. Wish there was a fast forward button.

None so far.

Japan! I love their culture and I want to try so many of their foods! Plus, pokemon. :smiley:
  • @mrsmartinez16 I'll be doing the 10k this weekend too (I'll be about 6 weeks)!!!  Good Luck!
  • @acdc1109 how cool!! Have you done it before? Disney hosts the best races IMO, it almost distracts you from the actual act of running lol
    Me: 30     DH:32
    Married: 12/16/12
    TTC #1: 06/15  BFP #1:07/13/15
    D&C: 08/28/15
    BFP #2: 09/26/15
    M: 06/03/16
    BFP #2: 02/12/18 
    L : 7/26/18 (SIUGR, micropreemie)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • When are you due? 11/1 (November board isn't open yet). 

How are you feeling? Tired and moody

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? 3/15

Any questions or concerns? My biggest concern now is when the MS will kick in! I'll be flying to CA with DS next month, and staying for almost a week at my ILs. I don't want them to know before I'm ready for them to know. 

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why? French Polynesia sounds pretty nice. It was 24(F) degrees where I live today! 
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • @mrsmartinez16 This will be my first Disney race! I went for a run today and it sucked (and I only did 2.5 miles) so I'm rather nervous!
  • When are you due?  October 29th

How are you feeling?
    Normal except for some crazy heartburn and a little bloating.

Already had my confirmation appointment. Dating ultrasound in three weeks and my first real appointment 1.5 weeks after that.

No. This is my second pregnancy/baby and I seem to be a bit calmer than my first.

Good question, I’m having trouble just picking one! Probably Italy- it’s on my bucket list and would be a huge trip for us.
  • @tessiesmom26 Congrats!! Happy to see you here!
    Me:29 DH:30
    Married:10/2012
    TTC #1: 12/2017

• When are you due? October 28th

How are you feeling? Pretty normal, other than my digestive system has slowed down

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? my first appointment was last week

Any questions or concerns? my last pregnancy was an ectopic, so the dr is keeping close watch on my hcg levels...which are rising perfectly, so I'm feeling great about this pregnancy.

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why?  Tulum, Mexico!  My husband & I went there on our honeymoon & it was the most relaxing, adventurous trip.  So much fun.
  • When are you due? I estimated October 27th based on FF app. I'll find out for sure at my first appointment.

How are you feeling? Pretty normal. I get winded pretty easily, it's a LONG walk from my vehicle to my office and all over my workplace so I constantly feel out of breath and I get hot really easily. Other than that I feel about the same. 

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? Not till March 27th. The doctor wanted to see me between my 8th and 9th week. I'm contemplating going to the free clinic in my town a week or two before just because I'm impatient.

Any questions or concerns? Just ready for that first ultrasound to see if this is really real. I got a BFP in December 2017, then went to follow up with the doctor a week later and tested negative, and then AF arrived shortly after, so that suckkkkkkked. I just want to get the ultrasound so I can get excited and start planning. 

GTKY: All over Europe. My husband and I have talked about going for years and never set down for sure plans. 
  • @spartan4life You too! Congrats!!
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• When are you due? Sometime between Oct 27-30 is what I’ve calculated but I will know for sure 3/14! 

How are you feeling? Very very moody/emotional, nauseated everyday around 2-3pm until bedtime, starting to be pretty tired during the day.  

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? 3/14

Any questions or concerns? Just the typical first trimester worry 

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why?  Australia is one of my dream trips! My husband and I are hoping to go in 2020 as a 5 year anniversary trip! 
  • When are you due? According to LMP 10/29 but none of my kids have come “on time” so really ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

How are you feeling? Mostly just tired and nauseous. 

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? First appt is at 8w so 3/19. I’ll have my due date “confirmed” then. 

Any questions or concerns? Nope. This is my third time round lol

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why? Hawaii. Don’t know why there specifically but I’ve never been and I’ve always wanted to go.   
  • When are you due? 
    Oct 23

How are you feeling?
    I’m honestly not sure. This pregnancy is completely unplanned/unexpected. We thought we were “done” (we have 4 kids ranging from 2-5) and my husband is scheduled for the big V next month... but deep down I’m SO EXCITED. Then again, I’ve had so many miscarriages (9 pregnancies, 4 live births) I’m TERRIFIED to get excited, especially since we probably won’t be trying again after this.

First appt with my midwife March 6. I’ve got some other health issues going on and want to be sure none of my meds/health issues will bother baby.

Ha. This is probably where I should’ve put the stuff I put under “how are you feeling”
  • When are you due? According to my LMP I'm due Oct 26th

How are you feeling? Pretty good most days, but I'm only 5w1d so I know that can change. Just some intestinal issues, sore nipples, light cramping, and hunger

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? I had an appt to confirm pregnancy on the 2/12. My first prenatal is 3/12 I will be 7w3ds. Excited to finally see the baby!

Any questions or concerns? With this is my first pregnancy, I'm obviously concerned about misscarriage. Questions I know will come as the pregnancy progresses

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why? I would love to go to Italy- lake como or somewhere on the coast. I went as a teenager, but would love to go back
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • When are you due? Oct 25th according to LMP

How are you feeling? Pretty good, exhaustion and MS have come and gone, sore boobs started first day of week 5. 

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? March 14

Any questions or concerns? First pregnancy, so really just excited to hopefully hear a heartbeat at first Ultrasound!

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why? Ireland, just seems relaxing to me right now!  
  • When are you due? Not exactly sure to be honest. I'm guessing around 10/30 but won't know until my first appt. My DD broke my phone before I was able to backup my info on my period calendar. Positive test on 2/22 then went to PRC and they confirmed it the same day.

How are you feeling? Nauseous and super excited! I was in December '15 group and loved it. So excitedy my babies will be kinda close in age/ about 2yrs + 10months apart.

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? My 1st appt will be around 3/13. Hoping the ultrasound won't be to far after because I had an early mc my first pregnancy.

Any questions or concerns? Just want to know how big the lo is measuring.

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why?  I'd go to Cali to visit one of my sisters, she is due in August. 
  • When are you due? October 28th

How are you feeling? Sore boobs, daily headaches, tired, but otherwise not too bad

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? March 15

Any questions or concerns? Nope 

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why?  Portland, OR to see my sister 
  • When are you due? Right now I estimated October 24. Could be a little earlier, no later though! 

How are you feeling? I’m feeling good right now. So good it worries me. The day I found out and the following day I was super tired and had a bad headache, but since then I’ve felt great. Especially when I’m not wearing a bra haha 

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? I still haven’t been able to schedule it. We’re a military family and need to do some paperwork first when my husbands back from the field at this end of the week. I should be in at 8-10 works regardless though. Super impatient. 

Any questions or concerns?  I just can’t wait to hear a healthy heartbeat. I’m paranoid I’ll miscarry or it’ll be a tubal pregnancy so it’s hard for me to really feel excited until everything checks out at my first appointment. First pregnancy and this is a little earlier than planned... intended to start trying in June or July because our “real” wedding is supposed to be in November (we were court married in January), but apparently we’re super fertile haha couldn’t be more happy though. 

GTKY: Right now, Ireland would be amazing. We plan to goto Germany this year which will be awesome. I love traveling so anything that’s presented to me I’ll love. Especially places that aren’t super touristy, they’re the best. 
  • When are you due? Oct 31, hopefully at least a day earlier because I do not want a holiday baby.

How are you feeling? I’m feeling good right now. his is the stage where you just don't know if everythign is alright so its a bit concerning.

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? March 23, 8 weeks for first prenatal exam.

Any questions or concerns?  Cannot wait to hear the heartbeat.   I have two little boys 5 & 3 and I cannot wait to find out the sex of this baby...finally our princess or another sweet little boy to add to the pack?

GTKY
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers   Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • When are you due? 11/5 based on LMF - (Also waiting for the November board to open)

How are you feeling? Exhausted from denying myself caffeine

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? First appt. & US scheduled for 3/27

Any questions or concerns? I am on anxiety medication that I was not on last time, so I am a little nervous about that. 

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why? 

Anywhere warm really :)
    Me: 31 I DH: 31
    Met: 9/8/08; Engaged: 9/8/11; Married 6/30/12
    TTC#1: 8/2013; BFP: 9/30/13; born June 2014 (boy)
    TTC#2: 2/2018; BFP: 2/26/18; MC 4/4/18.
    TTC#2: 4/2018; BFP: 5/12/18; EDD: 1/19/19 (boy)
    2 fur babies: Oakley Marley (11.5) & Ava Lynn (2)

BabyGaga
  • When are you due? 10/31 which I actually think is kind of cool as I was born on Thanksgiving

How are you feeling? so tired, and hungover

When is your first/next appointment/ultrasound? 3/1/18

Any questions or concerns? nope

GTKY: If you could take a trip anywhere in the world right now, where would you go, and why?  Not pregnant probably Italy or Greece, but since I'm limited on the adult fun right now Ill go with WDW.