September 2018 Moms
Options

Why My SO is Awesome w/o 2/17

Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Why My SO is Awesome w/o 2/17

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    DH has been a real trooper lately with all of us being sick. He's had almost no complaints of doing some extra to let me rest a bit more. And we're both trying to get better about communicating and finding more time to connect with one another despite our schedules and our toddler.
  • Options
    jhjocelynjhjocelyn member
    edited February 2018
    DH has been so patient w my lazy slacking. He comes home w a plan for dinner, and makes it, and cleans it up. He hasn’t had a minute to do his own thing all week long, and hasn’t complained once. He got up w dd this am too, I felt bad but she loves her daddy-time, and has been struggling since he worked last weekend. He really just wants to be home today, but is taking us ice fishing, because, dd loves it and we haven’t been much and the season is gonna end before we’re ready. 

Edited: spelling, and i thought of more. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• Options
    @CSchoFink we don't do anything either... this year DH got a $3 box of his fave candy... and well, he gave me a baby. Not much else I could ever want. 
    Me: 33 DH: 31 Baby: 9/2/2018 BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    We do not celebrate valentines either which is so nice! I was gone this year anyway. Last night DH was so great. He went and bought groceries, made me homemade lemonade and made me chicken and dumplings. Seeing how sick I have been the last few days I think he is finally seeing a way he can be involved in my pregnancy. Although, I might hit him if we tells me I have to eat something when I just finished throwing up for the 5th time. 
  • Options
    @klj0228 I can't remember, did you already talk to your OB about your nausea/vomiting? Did they prescribe any meds or have you tried the unisom+B6 combo? If not I would highly recommend talking to your OB because of you aren't on meds, I'd hope they would help decrease the vomiting quite a bit...
  • Options
    @nlc8424 I am actually on diclegis, but I have another appointment today and I’m going to ask about our options. I am hoping she will offer a change or additional med. I want to be careful of what I take of course for the health of baby, but also have to balance risk/benefit. If I can’t keep any food down then I am not benefiting baby with that nutrients. 
  • Options
    Dh is making deviled eggs, just because. He may redeem himself from the bacon debacle...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

bfp#1-10/29/12,EDD: 7/3/13. nothing found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 12/10/12. "Bean"

bfp#2-5/10/13! EDD: 1/18/14. "Peanut" Arrived 1/13/14. Diagnosed with Cystic Fibrosis

bfp#3- 9/26/14. EDD: 5/7/15. no heartbeat found @ 1st u/s, natural mc 10/23/14. "Little Bug"

**Psalm 139:16**

• Options
    @klj0228 oh ok good, I'm glad you have another appointment today hopefully they can recommend something to help some more. Sounds frustrating, hope for your sake it ends soon!