How are you feeling?

What's left to be done?

When is the next nap?

What else is on your mind?

Re: EDD Feb 18 - 24 / 38 weeks

• Options
    I'm still here!  

How are you feeling?
    Pretty good.  This breech situation is uncomfortable for sure and sleeping is hit or miss but I can't complain otherwise.  Appointment tomorrow afternoon - hopefully I'll be dilated enough to be considered in active labor & get this c-section out of the way.  If this kiddo isn't going to turn I'm ready to be done.

What's left to be done?
    Nothing, really.  I did the last of the laundry today in anticipation of tomorrow being 'the' day.

When is the next nap?
    Not soon enough!

I'm trying so hard to get work in a place where I can walk away and know everything's taken care of/covered. Easier said than done though.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Still here at least til Thursday at 8am! 
    How are you feeling?
    Large and tired soooo glad to be done in two days! 
    What's left to be done?
    Nothing really we have everything but will be moving the day I get home from the hospital so that should be interesting 
    When is the next nap?
    Not until my two year old goes to bed for the night seeing as he decided he no longer needs to nap 
    just nervous about my c section last time my recovery was not very fun but excited to meet this LO soon!! 
    :)<3  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Still here, too! 

How are you feeling?
    Feeling pretty good, although the energy level plummets in the evening. I have started teleworking until baby arrives, so that helps me stay comfy. But in the evenings, I still just turn the tv on for the kids and lay on the couch

• Options
    I’m still here too. 

How are you feeling? Getting more aches and pains. 

What's left to be done? I really need to start packing a hospital bag. But I probably will be putting last minute things in while I’m in labor. 

When is the next nap? When I just can’t keep my eyes open (which is often at work these days). 

What else is on your mind? I might be able to work from home next week (the week before I’m due) which would be great bc then I won’t have to worry about going into labor at work which is about an hour away. 
  • Options
    Still here until 2/22
    How are you feeling?
    -large and unable to sleep with horrible heartburn 

whats left to be done?
    -sterilize bottles and pump parts and to pack a hospital bag

what else is on your mind?
    - I need to finish cleaning the house to get it ready for baby
  • Options
    @dfc813 house cleaning is on my mind too. I feel like every time I turn around I see more mess to clean or organize
  • Options
    atalanteatalante member
    edited February 2018
    @spb27 @peachgal23 second benefit to working from home: more jammy jam time! I'll be working from home too, starting tomorrow until LO  comes. 
  • Options
    Still here at least til Thursday at 8am! 
    How are you feeling?
    Large and tired soooo glad to be done in two days! 
    What's left to be done?
    Nothing really we have everything but will be moving the day I get home from the hospital so that should be interesting 
    When is the next nap?
    Not until my two year old goes to bed for the night seeing as he decided he no longer needs to nap 
    just nervous about my c section last time my recovery was not very fun but excited to meet this LO soon!!  :)<3  
    Sending you good thoughts!!