May 2018 Moms
Options

weekly check-in 2/12 third week of may 13-19th

This is the check-in for the Third week of May (13th-19th)

How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? 

Any upcoming appointments?

GTKY: Have you started thinking about your hospital bag? What is one thing you plan to bring that you don't typically see on the hospital bag packing lists?

Re: weekly check-in 2/12 third week of may 13-19th

• Options
    How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO? Due May 13th, 27+1

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? It's my birthday today, so hooray for being another year older, not doing anything special. Also in the news for baby, is anyone else getting a popping noise occasionally? I know it's nothing serious but it's still strange. 

Any upcoming appointments? glucose test on the 22nd (yay) and last week I had a normal ob. My doctor said I was measuring 3 weeks ahead in my fundal heigh so that's fun.

GTKY: Have you started thinking about your hospital bag? What is one thing you plan to bring that you don't typically see on the hospital bag packing lists? ooo, this is a good question. More than likely I'll keep it light. With DS I feel like I actually brought too much. I had brought my boppy and a laptop along with clothes for both me and baby. This time I won't bring the boppy (I just used pillows to support my arm while BFing) and I'll bring less outfits than I did with my last. All depending if I get to do my vbac or not.
  • Options
    26w2d, May 19th 
    It’s another crazy busy week I’d really like to just fast forward to spring break. I had some bleeding over the weekend. It was scary but seems to be gone now, hopefully for good. 
    Glucose test Friday and Dr next Wednesday 
    GTKY: Have you started thinking about your hospital bag? What is one thing you plan to bring that you don't typically see on the hospital bag packing lists?
    I have started my packing list. I always pack baby nail clippers and a really long phone charging cord. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    27+1, EDD 5/14

Passed my glucose test!! We also bought a glider/swivel/recliner for the nursery this weekend and I ordered some prints on Etsy. Still need to get some other decorative things, but at sirt if coming together!

no medical appointments for another couple weeks. We’re checking out another daycare on Wednesday 

I haven’t even given this a thought yet. Oops!  :#

@jmaxx23 happy birthday!

@glitzandglitter sorry about the bleeding scare, but glad it seems to be ok now!
    Me: 31 DH: 32
    Dating since: 11/17/2001
    Married: 9/26/2009
    TTC: June 2016
    BFP: 9/01/2017
    EDD: 5/14/2018

• Options
    How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO? 26 weeks 4 days

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? Having trouble sleeping this week I just cant seem to get comfortable and heartburn has been really bad

Any upcoming appointments? glucose test on the 22nd 

GTKY: Have you started thinking about your hospital bag? What is one thing you plan to bring that you don't typically see on the hospital bag packing lists? Yes I have. This is a down time at work so thankfully I am preplanning for when things pick up here and I dont have time to think about that. I brought so much crap last time and this time I just want to pack light and make sure I have extra bags to take home diapers, wipes, postpartum items, etc. 

@jmaxx23 I also brought my boppy last time that I never used. Happy belated birthday. 
    @glitzandglitter glad everything is well now.

• Options
    @glitzandglitter @BertieMeetsGertie thanks for the birthday wishes :) 

@knw007 that's something I want to plan for too, last time i didn't bother to bring home any of the goodies they provide, like diapers and such. 
  • Options
    This is the check-in for the Third week of May (13th-19th)

26w5d 5/19 size of a bunch of bananas
    Had some sort of 24 hr bug that was horrible!  Sleeping is so hard now. 
    Next week - Feb 20 I have glucose test and an appt. 
    I tend to pack lightly and follow the hospital list. Definitely need chargers and some playing cards. I like a robe for walking around. 

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers