1st Trimester
Options

I DON’T FEEL PREGNANT!!!

Okay so I’m 7 weeks 2 days prego and I’m not experiencing any symptoms. Aside from dark brown spotting last week (no cramping at all) I feel nothing. My first appointment is in 2 days and time is moving so slow. Is anyone else not experiencing any early pregnancy symptoms?!! 

Re: I DON’T FEEL PREGNANT!!!

• Options
    Okay so I’m 7 weeks 2 days prego and I’m not experiencing any symptoms. Aside from dark brown spotting last week (no cramping at all) I feel nothing. My first appointment is in 2 days and time is moving so slow. Is anyone else not experiencing any early pregnancy symptoms?!! 
    I didn’t really have any symptoms during my first trimester, aside from being ravenously hungry all the time. It’s not an indicator of the health of your pregnancy.
    DD1: June '16 DD2: March ‘19 :::: Married since 2011 :::: USN Wife ::::
  • Options
    It’s normal 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I had very few symptoms with my first pregnancy that early on. Be thankful! 
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    With five pregnancies, I’ve had one that knocked me on my butt before the pink line showed up and others, like currently, where I had little to no symptoms. 

It has no bearing on the viability of the pregnancy. They are all just different. 

Good luck. 
  • Options
    Be glad, mama. It’s a weird place to be when you had the BFP but don’t look or feel it. Be thankful you aren’t queasy or puking. And trust me... before you know it you’ll be huge and uncomfortable and missing when you were normal sized, could sleep on your stomach, weren’t out of breath, etc.

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks love, 

yea I’m now 10w4 and still no symptoms I am thankful. This is my first so I have nothing to compare this too. I still worry at times. I still google everything and everyday. I just need to get past this first trimester then I’ll be more comfortable not to worry. 
  • Options
    Thanks love, 

yea I’m now 10w4 and still no symptoms I am thankful. This is my first so I have nothing to compare this too. I still worry at times. I still google everything and everyday. I just need to get past this first trimester then I’ll be more comfortable not to worry. 
    I’ve been known to POAS just to “check in” and see the two lines again during the no symptom/not showing stage. It’s hard when you don’t know what to expect and worrying is normal. This isn’t my first rodeo and I’m still afraid to get too attached just in case. That and you’ll worry from now until... pretty much forever over your kiddo. ♥️ Hang in there.

Me: 29 / Hubster: 31
    Married July 2010
    DC #1 Oct 2013
    DC #2 EDD June 2016

Pregnancy Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Hi all. I'm new here (again). Just got a bfp .This will be my second. I thought I'd chime in from my experience with my first since I remember being nervous about this . With my first, the only symptom I had during first tri was exhaustion during my 9th week. That was it. The symptoms hit me like a freight train starting from the very first day of my 2nd trimester though!
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers