Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW FriYAY 2/9/2018

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle: 

Cycle Day/DPO:

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

GTKY: If you had to eat at the same restaurant every time you went out to each for the rest of your life, where would you choose?
Me:29 DH:30
Married:10/2012
TTC #1: 12/2017

Re: TWW FriYAY 2/9/2018

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

Cycle Day/DPO: 15/3

Timing: -3, -2, O

Typical LP length: 15/16

Testing: Hoping to wait as long as I can but who knows if I'll be able to.

R/R: Going out with coworkers tonight for our holiday get together. It got pushed back due to snow and now a ton of people backed out for illness, so it's going to be a small group, which is fun!

CS/Q: 

GTKY: If you had to eat at the same restaurant every time you went out to each for the rest of your life, where would you choose?  Ugh, this is a hard one! But there is a local place called Harry's that has excellent wings and sandwiches, so I think I would choose there because I like a few different things on the menu and I could switch it up.
    Me: 34  DH: 34
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18
    Team Green turned Team Blue 10/15/18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C July '21
    Jan '22 - started IF testing
    BFP Jan '22
    MMC/Blighted Ovum that led to D&C Feb '22
    BFP May '22

• Happy Friday!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

Cycle Day/DPO: 31/12

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: Not sure yet

Testing: BFN this morning so now just WFAF

R/R: BFN this morning was no fun, but I'm oddly at peace with it (probably because I knew it was coming and I already cried over it the last few days). So, moving on and just hoping AF arrives soon so we can reset and start with a new cycle. Major Rave is that it is Friday and we are getting a ton of snow so I get to work from home today! I never get to work from home so this is a real treat. Working in yoga pants is awesome!

Also, huge rave to all of you ladies who have been so supportive the last few days. Sometimes it is just so helpful knowing that your feelings are valid and you aren't alone. Thank you all, you're awesome :)

CS/Q: None

GTKY: If you had to eat at the same restaurant every time you went out to each for the rest of your life, where would you choose? It is so hard to choose since we have so many great restaurants where we live, but I would have to choose one of our local breweries. Awesome food and great beer! If I had to choose a "chain" restaurant I would choose Carrabba's.
  • Loading the player...
  • @tessiesmom26 Enjoy your night out with coworkers!
    @darkstar42 Sorry you slept terrible last night, I hate when MH snores! Hopefully you have time to enjoy some of those kitty snuggles today!
  • @spartan4life Carrabba's is SO GOOD! We just don't have any that are close enough that I would have thought of it. MH and I were actually just talking about taking a road trip because we want some Filet Bryan. 
    @darkstar42 Sorry you didn't get a good night's sleep, hope you are able to get to bed earlier tonight! My dog snuggles me so hard in the morning and getting her to move so I can go to work is the worst! I always feel so bad because I don't know if she understands that I would totally snuggle all day if I didn't have to work!!
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• @tessiesmom26 It's definitely hard not to test! I just try to keep busy and keep my mind off of it. Have fun tonight at your get together!
    @spartan4life Boo for your BFN. Again, I'm so jealous of your snow!! I'm glad you got to work from home.. that's so nice! I'm with you on Carrabba's.. yummm!!
    @darkstar42 Sorry for your restless night! I wonder if our hormones cause those, because I have them too around the same time each cycle? My DH doesn't understand how people can't just sleep.. that must be nice, LOL. I'm glad your kitty has turned lap cat!!

Happy Friday Friends! 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

Cycle Day/DPO: 24/5

Timing: -5,-3,-2,-1,0,+2

Typical LP length: We'll see!

Testing: Not until a missed period... hopefully

R/R: Rant: Just hoping my LP is longer this cycle! Currently it's sitting at 8/9 days. I have an appointment with my OB next week because I've been really worried about it. Rave: I had my first massage yesterday! I had aromatherapy added and it was so nice! I became a member which means a massage every month! I'm really looking forward to them.

CS/Q: Anyone have short LPs? Anyone know any tricks to make it longer?

GTKY: If you had to eat at the same restaurant every time you went out to each for the rest of your life, where would you choose?  Definitely an Italian place! Although, I'd probably gain 100lbs!
  • @meladams10 Thanks! I don’t always enjoy the snow, but for whatever reason (maybe since I get to work from home  :D) I am really enjoying it today! FX your LP is longer this month!
  • @meladams10 A massage a month? That sounds heavenly! That is something I could really get on board with.

I just got an email from Carrabba's and now I am drooling at my desk just thinking about it!
    Married 10/28/17
    Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1 February '18

TTC #2 January '21
    BFP June '21
    BFP Jan '22
    BFP May '22

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

Cycle Day/DPO: 26/11

Timing: -2, O

Typical LP length: 12

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Having the spotting hit again yesterday when I felt so different physically this month was a huge stomach punch. Had a giant meltdown b/c we're heading for cycle 6 in month 5 (including our NTNP cycle, since we wound up with good timing) - I'm AMA, so going to need to call to start IF testing if next cycle is unsuccessful. Really having a harder time with that,  ***TW - pregnancy mentioned***
    especially since my younger sister is expecting and she's due in about three weeks. I am happy for her, don't get me wrong, but this was my last chance to get a positive before she delivers and i'm going to have to see her newborn photos and know it's not coming for me anytime soon. 

CS/Q: nobody needs to see this ugly thing. 

GTKY: If you had to eat at the same restaurant every time you went out to each for the rest of your life, where would you choose? Culver's!
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • @spartan4life - sorry about your BFN. :( enjoy working from home today!
    @darkstar42 - love snuggly lap kitties! Sorry about the snoring - DH is a bed hog and I go on the couch every so often b/c I'm just like, "dude, love you, but get off me!" hope you get a better night's sleep tonight. 
    *TW*
    Me: 38 DH: 41
    Married: 2016
    BFP #1 4/23/18, blighted ovum 5/29/18
    BFP#2 7/14/18, DS 4/5/19
  • Month/Cycle: 5/5

Cycle Day/DPO: 26/14

Timing: -4, -2, -1, O, -1 and +2 for good measure

Typical LP length: 14-15

Testing: Probably tomorrow morning if AF is still MIA. 

R/R: Huge snow storm overnight that I thought would close my office but no so I struggled to get here and now I will sit for the next 8 hours wishing I was still in bed with my DH and cuddly animals.

CS/Q: no questions since I got a temp dip this morning, boo!

GTKY: If you had to eat at the same restaurant every time you went out to each for the rest of your life, where would you choose? Id probably gain so much weight but totally would choose Chick fil a. Its so good lol

@tessiesmom26 Have fun tonight with your coworkers! What are you doing? My coworkers and I have been trying to plan something since October but either weather or illness always pushes things back too.
    @spartan4life Sorry for the BFN and that your WFAF, I am in the same boat. This sucks. Thinking about you!
    @darkstar42 boo for snoring DH. I usually just punch or kick mine then pretend to be asleep so he stops haha. Hope you sleep better tonight.
    @meladams10 a massage sounds so good right now! 
    @catlady2015 I am so sorry you are spotting. I feel like there were more than a couple women on here who felt "different" this cycle and it is just such a letdown when you see signs of AF. Keep your head up today and know we are all here for support. 
    TTC journey in spoiler
    Me: 29 | DH: 31
    Married: 08/2016
    TTC: 10/2017
    IUI #1-3 BFN
    IVF 11/2018- 23 eggs retrieved, 16 mature, 14 fertilized with ICSI with 7 embryos making it to freeze
    FET #1 02/2019 BFN
    FET #2 4/19 BFP!!!!! EDD 1/4/20  <3

• @catlady2015 Sorry for your spotting :( Ugh I can imagine that's so tough with your sister. 
    @kobrien827 UGH for still having to go into work and for your temp dip! Now you have me craving chick fil a! Honestly! 
  • @catlady2015 So Sorry about the spotting and the meltdown. It’s so hard to be happy for others, I can only imagine how you feel. *hugs* I hope you are able to enjoy the weekend and have time to do something fun with YH to take your mind off of everything.
    @kobrien827 This does suck WFAF, but FX AF stays away for you! Hopefully you get to go home and still enjoy all the snuggles! I worked from home today because of the snow, but MH still had to go in.
  • @catlady2015 So many hugs to you!
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Month/Cycle:  9/6

Cycle Day/DPO:22/4

Timing: Good

Typical LP length: 15ish days

Testing: Not yet

R/R:  Temps still going up which is good. However here in little ole NZ its Saturday and here I am at work, and the weather is wet but it is so bloody warm that everything just feels damp. 

CS/Q: Nope

GTKY: If you had to eat at the same restaurant every time you went out to each for the rest of your life, where would you choose? Does that mean money is no object, because I live somewhere there is a shit-ton of fancy vineyards and I would love to pick one of them - great food and great wine seems like a winner to me.

@tessiesmom26 Enjoy your night out. 

@spartan4life Sorry about the BFN, once you know you just want AF to come and get it over with!

@darkstar42 Love the snuggly kitty, one of mine was very insistent I get out of bed this morning. It started with snuggles but quickly devolved into quite fierce headbutts so that I could get up and feed him.

@meladams10 FX that your LP is a wee bit longer. And a massage a month sounds like the best idea, I think I had had like 2 proper ones in my entire life.

@catlady2015 So sorry about the spotting. It can be so hard getting your hopes up every month for it not to happen. There are a few pregnant people around me and I get what you mean, it would make it so much easier to have your own bundle to look forward to when it comes time to congratulate them.

@kobrien827 I am so jealous of everyone and their snow (possibly because the humidity here is dragging a bit), but I have to go on holiday for snow as in winter we just get cold rainy weather not cold snowy goodness.

• @meladams10 YGPM soon. 
    @catlady2015 Ugggggh, so sorry for all the feels :( I am in a similar position with my sister and it is freaking HARD. ❤️ All the hugs & tissues. 
    @darkstar42 Awh, snuggle kitty :) Charlie *always* comes to snuggle right as I need to get up for work.