April 2018 Moms

Saturday ticker change- 2.3

Not sure if anyone is doing this anymore but just in case.....

How many weeks are you/baby's size?

How are you feeling?

Any appointments this week?

Rants/raves/questions?

GTKY: what is your favorite vacation destination and why?

Re: Saturday ticker change- 2.3

• How many weeks are you/baby's size?

31 weeks (I just wrote 30 tho; oy) asparagus and probably around 3 ish pounds!! 

How are you feeling?

overall good. After dinner my belly feels REAL tight and stretched. I’m starting to feel a slight need to slow down so I am trying to abide by the feeling. Bending down = nope. For some reason my belly is really bothering me; it’s not very big (I measured at 29 fundal this week) but it feels really uncomfortable to bend down etc.

nope; next week!  I did get the TDAP and my arm is still hurting from Thursday. 

Rants/raves/questions?

Real talk: who had their nursery set up? I have a bureau that will serve as a changing table- not changing pad yet (ppl are for real sleeping on the registry!); a crib- no mattress (ditto); DHs original cradle- no mattress (whyyy ppl); and a foot rest. A few onesies thrown on the floor. Oh and a rug we moved from our bedroom. 

im due the first of week of April so I feel a little bit anxious...

this is tough bc I don’t go on too many vacations (hoping to get a raise to change that!) but the ones I do go on are always so fun. I love me a good beach vacation; especially nice to dream about when it’s 10 degreees outside and icy. DH and I did a southern Cali road trip for our one year anniversary and that was awesome. We hit up San Diego, Laguna Beach, and Malibu. LB was our favorite. Love the west coast sunsets!!! We hiked, ate, drank, beached. It was very relaxing.
    29 weeks!!!! Dr appt on Thursday she said he is measuring about 3 lbs 3 oz

How are you feeling?
    exhausted and bad leg cramps but other then that good. 

nope not for 2 weeks 

Rants/raves/questions?
    I don't have my nursery set up but a lot happened this week to get it ready. crib brought in but not set up and no mattress yet, dressers brought in but still need to replace handles. stuff bought for my walls but still need to paint them. it coming along. my recliner chair is in my nursery so I can lay in there so I am good.

YELLOWSTONE. I absolutely love this place it's so beautiful. i love the animals the hikes and overall beauty 
  • Loading the player...
  • @sunshine27shy that’s on my bucket travel list! 
    29 weeks, acorn squash

How are you feeling?
    Pretty tired. I don't sleep anymore. 

Yes, Monday.

Rants/raves/questions?

We just love to cruise. Wherever we can get to!
    31 weeks, asparagus

How are you feeling?
    Tierd, uncomfortable, huge, heartburn. Baby has been measuring 4 weeks (in fundal height) larger the last month now so im super out of breath already and feeling a lot of pressure in my groin area already. 

Yes, Thursday. Just a check up. 

Rants/raves/questions?
    Physically I'm ready for this pregnancy to be done even though I've probably got a good 7-8 weeks before I'm either induced or go into labor. Hope he stays put till then obviously but mentally I'm struggling because I'm so miserable. Ugh... It must be the 3rd pregnancy blues. Lol

Las Vegas NV hands down. My husband and I love to gamble. ;-)

30 weeks - size of zuchhini

How are you feeling?
    I can't complain this week. Heartburn is at bay although mobility is getting harder.

No appointments this week but next. I start bi-weekly!

Rants/raves/questions?
    It finally happened, my DS painted the walls with his poop (eye roll) Why are kids so disgusting?!!!

London. Always London. I studied there in college and have been back several times since. I don't know what it is about that city but I just feel like I belong there.
    31 weeks- asparagus 

How are you feeling?
    Alright- starting to experience braxton hicks, which is new since I didn't get any with my first (at least that I was aware of)

Ultrasound and regular appointment tomorrow. 

Rants/raves/questions?
    Thanks for the support last week ladies.  I definitely have my up and down days, but I'm pretty sure we all do.  @jkatkins I am totally with you on the ready to be done despite (hopefully, for baby's sake) having lots of weeks left.  It's only my second, but I don't remember being this "done" this early on last time.

At this point in our lives, with work and kids to manage, I honestly prefer vacationing at home.... afternoons in the pool or maybe a trip to the shore without the stress of packing, unpacking, mountains of extra laundry, etc. If I had to choose a destination, it would probably be upstate NY.  We love hiking through the gorges and visiting the wineries (at least when not pregnant). 
    BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm 29 weeks now - size of an acorn squash!

Having lots of leg cramps and got hit with a viral infection this week so that's knocked me back alot!

No appointments for 2 weeks which is amazing for me (I've a blood disorder so been seen by lots of consultants)

Rants...so my sister in law lives with us and has bought an apartment but now there's complications (Ireland takes forever) her room will be babies nursery, any tips to plan for that to be a super quick change over?? Starting to stress and husband doesn't know how to help!

We love lake Garda in Italy, lots of beautiful scenery but things to keep us busy as we aren't sun people :)