TTC After a Loss

New. Introduction post

my name is Kaytie. I’m 24. This was my first month trying to conceive. Unfortunately the night I got my BFP I started bleeding. That was 2days ago. I’m not exactly sure how to feel. I’m sad but I feel like I shouldn’t be I only knew about the pregnancy for a day. Unlike my first miscarriage in 2013 that I found out at 11 weeks. I’m not as emotionally messed up but I’m still really freaking sad. I don’t have anyone else to talk to about this. But I know I need to. 

Re: New. Introduction post

• So sorry for your loss 
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so sorry for your loss. I've had the same feelings after my CPs--that I really shouldn't be sad because it was so early. But it really is okay and perfectly normal to be upset about it. It's a loss of dreams and hopes and expectations, and it all feels really unfair. Take all the time you need to grieve and process your feelings. I'm so sorry you find yourself here, but this is a great place full of wonderfully supportive women. 
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • I’m so sorry for your losses.  There’s never a right or wrong way to feel after a loss, no matter how early it is.  Everyone here has been a great support to me, and I hope you find some comfort in knowing you’re not alone. 
    Me: 35  H: 35
    Married: 4/5/13

"You know that place between sleep and awake, 
    that place where you can still remember dreaming?
    That's where I will always love you.  
    That's where I'll be waiting."
    ~Peter Pan 

*TW*
    BFP #1: 11/12/12  EDD 7/25/13 Baby boy: 7/27/13
    BFP #2: 10/29/17   MMC dx @ 9 weeks
    BFP #3: 2/2/18 MC 2/7/18
    BFP #4: 3/2/18  MC 3/9/18
    RPL testing and hysteroscopy: all normal
    BFP #5: 4/1/18 MMC dx @ 14 weeks ----> genetically normal girl  :'(
    Hysteroscopy to remove scar tissue 9/28
    BFP #6 11/5/18 EDD 7/20/19  <3  Rainbow baby girl born 7/23/19 
    BFP #7 12/8/2021 EDD 8/22/2022 
  • Sorry for your loss.  This is a great board for finding someone to talk to :)  My first loss was a CP as well, and it didn't make it easier that I had only known about the pregnancy for a few days.  A loss is a loss.
  • Welcome, I'm so sorry.  Any way you feel is okay.  Don't judge yourself.  We get it.
  • Went and got my levels tested today since my pregnancy test got darker. I’m at 63miu/ml they are worried it wasn’t a chemical and may be an ectopic. I will know more tomorrow. Thank you everyone for your support. I’m trying really hard not to get my hopes up that it could be a viable pregnancy. Because I don’t want to be let down 2x. I just hope it’s not ectopic because that sounds really scary. 
  • @momma_bear2016 FX it's not an ectopic! So terrible you have to wait to find out what's going on though. I hope you're doing okay considering.
  • My sister just had an ectopic but it wasn’t diagnosed in a timely manner at all.  It sounds like they are checking on you so feel secure at least that you are being taken care of!  FK for you!
  • They wanted to wait to check my levels again on Tuesday. But I’m having pain so I’m going to call tomorrow to see if I can get some labs done early. It’s really weighing on my mind tonight. I’m having pain and when I lightly push on my left ovary it feels bruised and my rightovary feels fine. I’m also having cramps that go into my back and hip. Not painful but just uncomfortable really. I can’t even get an ultrasound because I’m too early they wait till 6 weeks because the earlies you can see anything is 5 weeks and ovulation could have been later than expected. So I wait.