September 2018 Moms
Options

Roll Call

2»

Re: Roll Call

• Options
    Hello!! Sorry I’m not as active on here as some. I find the app hard to work, wish we had a fb group. 

Im looking forward to my first real appointment and ultrasound on the 21. It cannot get here fast enough. Have definitely not felt great lately, which makes me optimistic that things are going well. Can’t help but worry but trying to trust and pray my little pea is growing strong every day!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Here! Find the app a bit cumbersome to read posts/comment on but I’m still around. First appointment tomorrow morning. I think just a blood test and pap, I’ll be 7+3 and don’t have DH coming. I’ll feel bad if they do more and he misses out. Still feels not real, but I’m still nauseas everyday at and haven’t had a period so I must still be pregnant. 
    Me: 36 | DH: 41 | Married: 9/29/07 | DD: December 2018 | BFP: 2/1/21, EDD: 10/6/21
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options
    Here! Excited that start telling family this week!
  • Options
    I’m still here!
  • Options
    I’m here. 7w 4d. Feeling pretty anxious/tentatively hopeful that this one keeps sticking. I’ll feel better after my first midwife appointment at 10 weeks when we’ll hopefully hear a heartbeat. First trimester is rough business ❤️
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Here. DD has gotten so much better at walking in the last week and everyday her personality comes out more and more! She really is the light of our lives!
  • Options
    Here! Had my first bout of morning sickness today, which doesn't sound like a good thing - BUT! - I got it for the first time on the exact. same. day. as my last pregnancy, which was a healthy/uneventful pregnancy so I'm taking this as a Good Sign!!! 
  • Options
    Late to the party but, here! 7 + 2 today and my first appointment is a week away. I don’t think I will truly feel at ease until then, so I’m REALLY looking forward to that appointment. I was able to see DD’s heartbeat right at 6 weeks, so that’s why I’m so impatient.  :p
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

• Options
    I'm looking forward to celebrating our son's first birthday this weekend with friends and family! I'm taking in all the time I have with our first born before chaos hits with a 2nd! :smiley:
  • Options
    faithandababyfaithandababy member
    edited February 2018
    I'm looking forward to buying baby announcement stuff this week! And then come Valentine's day, it'll be announcement time!  :#
  • Options
    @episcowitch - no! Stop! I’m just not ready!! Ugh I want to start so bad. I’m supposed to go for a scan on Thursday (two days!) but I’m really uneasy today. That looks fantastic though!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    sreysaw17sreysaw17 member
    edited February 2018
    I just wanted to apologize to those who were upset by the way I worded the first post. I was in no way trying to minimize anyone's experience, nor was I trying to push anything in anyone's face. I tried to walk the fine line between acknowledging both sides and I'm afraid it did not read as I had hoped. So you have my deepest apology. I changed the wording at the top to just state what my intent was without any extra commentary. I hope it can be an encouragement.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm still here. Nausea has me bumping less than I'd like. Heck, I'm not doing much of anything I'd like since I've been feeling this way, lol.

But my thing to look forward to is that my first appointment is one week from today. Since I'm using my old OB from my hometown, I get to spend a couple days with my folks as well. Looking forward to that as well.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    I’m here! Looking forward to getting my Panorama draw done tomorrow so we can find out in a week or so if this little boop is a boy or girl. Then I can go crazy with the ordering of new baby stuff  and organizing of DS’ stuff. :D

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @kaykay1126 fx for your scan. I'll light candle for you and look forward to having a BMB knit/crochet along for you and all the other crafty Mama's. 
    “My darling girl, when are you going to realize that being normal is not necessarily a virtue? It rather denotes a lack of courage." - Aunt Frances” 
  • Options
    We are also telling our parents (the grandparents) this week! We’ve got a t-shirt for DS with a bulldozer on the front that says, “Can you dig it? I’m going to be a big brother!” and when his grandparents get to our house, we’ll get him dressed and send him downstairs to see who figured it out first. Had a good 10 week appointment today and I can’t wait until my 12 week for another ultrasound!