March 2018 Moms
Options

Weekend Ticker Change (February 3-4)

Yaassss for weekend gluttony!

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?

2) How are you feeling?

3) Any appointments this week?

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

5) GTKY:What was a popular movie the year you were born?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Weekend Ticker Change (February 3-4)

• Options

1) How far along are you? How big is baby?

33 weeks. Celery I suppose.

2) How are you feeling?

Still ok. Allergies keep me stuffy overnight and I wake up like 8 times to pee in the middle of the night. Although I did get one night of completely uninterrupted sleep this past week and it was glorious. Broken record alert - lower back pain sucks.

3) Any appointments this week?

MW appt on Wednesday. 

4) Rants/Raves/Questions?

I've just been kinda unmotivated lately. We have maternity pics next weekend and I don't really know what I'm wearing and have no props whatsoever. The following weekend I have my shower and I still need to get FIVE hostess gifts. We have the crib in the nursery but that is pretty much it. BIL's baby momma supposedly has a ton of clothes for us from my nephew but she has yet to bring anything over so I can do laundry. Luckily I'm due at the end of March, but I still need to get my butt in gear. But even now it's 5:15 am and I'm gonna go catch up on Grey's Anatomy!!

5) GTKY:What was a popular movie the year you were born?

A Christmas Story - 1983

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @fatstagnation I was looking at all the good movies that came out when I was born too...Ghostbusters, Sixteen Candles! I may have to watch some of them with any down time I may have with the LO!
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @amanning2011 With my first, I never had Braxton Hicks, or at least I never noticed them. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

@fatstagnation I would maybe call your local police or fire department and ask them if they have any certified techs. The PD that I dispatch for has a few officers that are certified, and the fire dept has a few too. Even if they don't have any, they should be able to refer you to somewhere that does.
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @stlbuckeye132 mine can't decide what it wants to do.  :D  it's mostly still in, but if I have a contraction or even if I just eat too much, it starts to pop out. I have a feeling it'll be an outtie before this is all over. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @fatstagnation If you're still looking for where to get your car seat installation inspected, I just got an email from Lucie's List about it. It included the link below, which you can use to search by your zip code. Hopefully this helps!

https://www.nhtsa.gov/equipment/car-seats-and-booster-seats#installation-help-inspection
  • Options
    @stlbuckeye132 thank you for the link and I hollered about every kind of squash  :D I hadn't even thought about it but that's sooo true!
    Pregnancy Ticker