September 2018 Moms

Small Business Saturday 2/3

I know many of us are using Babylist for our registries which means we can shop small!

Does anyone have favorite Etsy or other Baby related online shops? 

Re: Small Business Saturday 2/3

• I haven’t even begun looking/shopping, and I feel like this thread will send me down an internet/Etsy rabbit hole this weekend
  • Loading the player...
  • For those of you considering cloth diapers, I've really liked the maxaloones/miniloones from the etsy shop nicandelli. They come from Canada so shipping takes a bit, but they ship quickly and are high quality for the price. Also, the miniloones lasted us a good 9 months and accommodated the fluff butt more than any other pants I've found. Sample cute girly print attached!
  • @ashh2018 Haha we could always keep this as a running thread to pull up later on. 

@patience7150 Oh good to know! We are planning on using cloth diapers. *heads to the etsy shop*
  • Cloth diapers 4 lyfe! Green mountain diapers is also a small business if you're looking for incredibly high quality natural fiber diapers! This is probably better elsewhere (since it's a rabbit hole) but we used the clotheez prefolds and the work horses from GMD and I am so excited to use them again!