Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Fri 2/2

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!**

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU: 

R/R: 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 18-year-old self?

Re: WTO Fri 2/2

• Loading the player...
  • Sorry to P&G.. boss man in still in town! Might be back later for tags!! lovetits to all! 

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: right now.. drinking wine. 

R/R: it’s friday! I’m losing my mind today  so I’m thankful it’s Friday. My dogs are finally getting groomed tomorrow! 

CS/Q: nothing to see 

GTKY: Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 18-year-old self? Slow down. Live for yourself and for the love of god stop making bad choices!!!
  • @kristah2 I wish I was drinking wine right now! I'm jealous!

• Month/Cycle: 1:1

WAYDTGKU: Opk's, n&c eod  during fertile week, need to get pnv.

R/R: This super bowl needs to be over and the eagles need to have won so I can have my husband back. Last night I could tell something was wrong so I asked what was up. He said, "... ...  I'm worried about the super bowl."
    Omg. All the eye rolls from me! 

CS/Q:

GTKY: Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 18-year-old self?
    Seriously I would tell myself to chill tf out. I was so worried about ending up alone, no husband, no kids, because I didn't have a boyfriend yet. I was a mess in general. And maybe to cool it on the 24/7 rebellion thing since my parents were right like 99% of the time (of course).
    @emmasemm I'm sorry your journey has been so long and hard. I know that doesn't help. Fingers crossed for you that the new clinic gives you great results.
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • @darkstar42 - what board games are you playing?  We <3 playing with our neighbors.  We play Catan, deer in head lights,  5 crowns,  Survive, all of the oatmeal games,  King of Tokyo. I'm always looking for new games to add to our rotation. I like hearing what other people play. 

Speaking of King of Tokyo I was looking for an expansion pack for it,  and one that I had bought for $11 was going for $80 on amazon!  I seriously couldn't believe it! 

@emmasemm - my heart hurts for you. I'm so sorry that it's been such a long journey filled with so much disappointment. I really hope your new plan works for you.  You need a win.   :(
  • Finally Friday afternoon - almost to date night  ;)

Month/Cycle: 1/1

WAYDTGKU: charting, prenatals, excessive retail therapy 

R/R: I think everything is still out of wack coming off the pill. This cycle has been completely weird and has me cranky and questioning myself.

CS/Q: 

GTKY: I’d tell 18 yo me to skip Calculus- you are never going to understand that stuff!
  • Also @josie12367!!!!! Yay for ovulating! 

• Okay ya'll, funny story. I did the pee hold at work from 7:00a to 11:00a as suggested, no water, nothing. Went to take my OPK. Didn't read the instructions on this batch and peed on the wrong side of the strip. Welp, that was 4 hours pee holding wasted! I just took another one and got a negative. Guess I'll do it again tonight since it's my FW. This stuff is frustrating! 

@rosebud332 Fx that the Eagles win! The Patriots don't need another super bowl under their belt! 
    @galactickates Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! I've never been to Seattle but I definitely hope to visit there sometime
    @Whitmore1027 I totally agree about the student loans. No one tells you anything about them!! They're the biggest pain in the butt! I think I'm going to start following up on Dave Ramsey! 
    @LElkCot Instead of calculus, they should teach us things about buying a house/car, taking out loans, and doing taxes! I would love to know the percentage of people who go on to ever use calculus, because it can't be that high! Ridiculous!
  • Thanks everyone for the well wishes! You ladies are the best! 

@emmasemm This was totally me yesterday! This is our first real chance since September. He has no choice but to be up for it...Lol.

@galactickates I'm digging the Drew Barrymore gif! I just adore her!
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• @meladams10 OMG! I am sorry about your pee fiasco. That's such a bummer! I may have chuckled a bit though, because of course that would happen right? haha. And seriously, Dave Ramsey is amazing. If you have any questions at all, I don't mind coaching you. I swear I would love to teach financial peace university. We follow his baby steps, and have paid off a lot so far. We do a monthly budget on everydollar.com. We attempt cash envelopes for what we can. I love listening to his podcasts. Check out his youtube channel and listen in of some of his talks. His daughter also has great videos on her channel. Her name is Rachel Cruise. Okay, I'll stop now...I get super passionate about financial stuff (something I never thought I would say...)
    Me: 32 | DH: 33
    Met: 2005 | Started Dating: 2009 | Married: 2013

TTC#1: 06.2014;   BFP: 12.2015; DS Born: August 16, 2016
    TTC#2: 12.2017; BFP: 02.26.2018; CP 03.02.2018
                                BFP: 04.26.2018 DD Born: December 26, 2018
    Surprise Pregnancy #3; BFP: 01.11.2020; Due Date: September 19, 2021

• @meladams10 Yes! A personal finance / home buying class would be so much more useful. I also took accounting in college (which I actually loved) but it didn’t really have anything useful for personal finance.
  • @darkstar42 game nights are the best, we have them frequently on the winter months here
    @josie12367 yay for ovulating!
    @rosebud332 are you watching the game at home Sunday? I would prob be the same way as your DH if my team was in it, I don’t know why I get so worked up over a stupid game. Sunday, I’m looking forward to halftime with JT <3
    @galactickates what is King of Tokyo like? 
    @Whitmore1027 I second your GTKY, I was so stupid in college and I’m paying for it now :(

Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 2

WAYDTGKU: wine as well while waiting for AF to leave

R/R: rant in spoiler **TW**

My body took me on an emotional rollercoaster the last few days and I just need to get it out of my head as only DH knows (and he just doesn’t get the emotional side of it). Started spotting (brown) on 11dpo, this is not uncommon for right before AF so I figured this cycle was done and I was ok with it. 13dpo, AF still had not shown, was still spotting but took a test anyways and it was a faint +. I was shocked, and confused, but excited. I didn’t even tell DH bc I was trying to process everything. Well fast forward to that afternoon and I started having severe cramping (which is not common for me). I called my dr and they gave me signs to watch for in case it was an EP. cramps subsided, took another test the following day and there was a line but not as dark as the previous day so I knew what was coming. AF showed up late yesterday :(  
    Rave: it’s friday and we have a fundraiser to go to tonight where we get to dress up, eat fancy appetizers, and there will be an open bar, CD2 has never been so good. Lol

CS/Q: so I know we haven’t been trying a full year but has anyone had mid-cycle testing done just to check progesterone levels? The more I read the more I’m concerned about that. 

GTKY: Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 18-year-old self? Don’t get married so young (ex-husband), but rather enjoy your college days, travel the world, enjoy being young with no responsibilities. 
  • @nmbrcrnchr1 -(So many hugs) I just went through something very similar this cycle.  I know exactly what kind of roller coaster you went on and it was not a fun ride. I'm so sorry you went through that as well. I had even come up with a way to surprise H, ended up telling him and my best friend only to have to break it to them when all I got was BFNs after,  plus AF came last night. We're not even alone.... there were a couple people that went through the same thing this cycle.  It's cruel. It feels like torture.  I was almost relieved when AF showed to put me out of my misery. Although I obviously would have loved a BFP more... all this to say I'm really sorry you went through that and you're definitely not alone. 
  • @emmasemm unfortunately for me, neither. Just daytime coffee. But dreaming of that glass of wine waiting for me when I get home! 

@Whitmore1027 your AF sounds like mine. It’ll randomly pretend it’s gone for a while then show up full force. Usually when I’m wearing cute panties. 

@nmbrcrnchr1 I was wondering how you were doing. So sorry to hear. Sending hugs. 
  • @nmbrcrnchr1 I am sooo sorry dear. I can't imagine those up and down emotions. <hugs for you> :(
    @galactickates <hugs> for you too. So sorry you had to go through that too. :(
    @kristah2 Yeah at this point I just wear a pad for like 2 days after I think its gone just in case. But 3 days is REALLY short for me, so I feel like it should come back, but then again, I don't see any signs. I have no more AF symptoms. I usually have to save my cute panties for FW JUST in case. :D
    Me: 32 | DH: 33
    Met: 2005 | Started Dating: 2009 | Married: 2013

TTC#1: 06.2014;   BFP: 12.2015; DS Born: August 16, 2016
    TTC#2: 12.2017; BFP: 02.26.2018; CP 03.02.2018
                                BFP: 04.26.2018 DD Born: December 26, 2018
    Surprise Pregnancy #3; BFP: 01.11.2020; Due Date: September 19, 2021

• @nmbrcrnchr1 Yes, we are watching at home so he can concentrate extra hard on getting them to win.  ;) I forgot about JT...looove him. I'm so sorry for that emotional roller coaster. Creepy weird newbie internet hugs to you. 
    **June Siggy Challenge - P.I.L.Fs**
    httpsstaticboredpandacomblogwp-contentuploads201702best-dad-ever-chris-hemsworth-thor-589aec291b80c__700jpg
  • @galactickates I’m so sorry you went through something similar (hugs to you)

thanks ladies, I love having this community where I can voice my emotions and you all understand. I don’t know what I would do without all of you! 
  • suzycupcakesuzycupcake member
    edited February 2018
    @darkstar42 What board games will you play? I recommend Epidemic for next time.

@meladams10 You could be drinking wine right now. Nobody would ever know! ;)

@Stargazer1lily :'(:'(:'(<3

@Whitmore1027 We are financial peace university graduates ourselves. Best investment ever.

@josie12367 (Missy Elliot voice) Get your freak on, get your freak on getcha getcha getcha

@offtoneverland Did you get results yet? How did the procedure go?

Month/Cycle: #3 of treatment with some benchings (it's a word now) in between

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: Femara, Ovidrel, IUI, 7dpiui P test, lots of sex and calm practices

R/R: Electrical problem in the living room this morning. Flipping the breaker switch didn't work. MH thinks it's the way he had the cables jammed behind the TV on the wall. Not good as we have 20 people coming over Sunday for our Super Bowl party. The good news is that we do internet TV so we can run an extension cord to the dining room outlet if we cannot fix the problem ourselves or hire the right electrician in time. FML.

Oh and the Pats will win. Write that down.

CS/Q: Why God, why?

GTKY: Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 18-year-old self? Your boyfriend is definitely the problem, not you. Also, get a grip on yourself. Nothing is that serious. Even though your Daddy drives you insane now, you might not have him in the near future so forgive him. He's not perfect either. Stop expecting him to be and spend as much time with him as you can.
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

How I feel all of the time.
    My 7 Year Journey ***Tw in spoiler***
    IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    FET #1 - October 2018; cancelled, all PGS aneuploid
    FET #1 - November 30th, transferred anyway
    Wondfo BFP 5dp5dt, CB Digi 6dpt, 
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

TTC #1 since 2011. Tried for 5 years before we knew there was a one year rule.
    Diag w/MS 2016; w/PCOS & IF 2017
    New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI
    IUI #1 July 2017 w/100mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #2 October 2017 w/50mg Clo+trigger; BFN; benched w/big cysts
    IUI #3 February 2018 w/5mg Femara+trigger; low P
    BFP February; mc March; Subclinical hypothyroid started Levothyroxine 
    IUI #4 March 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Medicated cycle & TI April 2018 w/7.5mg Femara+trigger; BFN
    Tried several cycles on our own; all BFN

• Love tits to all! We're heading out to play games now (not sure yet which ones!) so I can't tag. Except I've got to say @emmasemm I also love being synced up with you. <3
  • @suzycupcake Thank you for thinking of me! I didn't get my AMH results yet. Ugh! Hopefully early next week, but just trying to be patient. My HSG went so well! The most uncomfortable part was for sure the speculum. I hardly even felt it when she started injecting the dye. And the whole thing last like 2-3 minutes...much easier than I was expecting! And the results looked all good too, which is great. So many hugs to you about your dad.  <3
    @nmbrcrnchr1 I'm sooooo sorry. I wish there were better words to say. Feel free to join in on the TTCAL thread if you need a place to go to talk about it. 
    @darkstar42 Have fun playing games! Sounds like a great night.
    @emmasemm @darkstar42 I feel like I'm always in the same thread as you guys too! It's so comforting to have familiar faces. :)
    @meladams10 Four hours?! That seems like way too long to hold your pee during the day. Don't hurt your bladder! I never hold my pee before my OPKs and I haven't had an issue with it being too diluted. I don't think a four hour hold is necessary. (Sorry, I know you weren't asking my advice, but I couldn't help but chime in!)
    @galactickates Have you played Ticket to Ride? It's my faaaaave! 
    @stargazer1lily Hugs, friend. I'm so sorry about your mom.   :'(
    @emmasemm Hooray for being able to have one drink a week! That's so great you have some good options to choose from for your clinics. That must be such a hard choice to make though. I'm sorry about your 36 month mark coming up. I wish there was something better to say than "I'm sorry" but I hope you don't find yourself here for much longer! ((hugs))
    *TW*
    Me: 31 | DH: 33
    DD1: 8/2014  <3
    TTC #2: 6/2017
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
    BFP 10/16/2017 | CP 10/21
    BFP 12/18/2017 | CP 12/28
    BFP 2/15/2018 | EDD: November 2nd | It's a girl!
    DD2: 10/2018  <3
  • @offtoneverland ummmmm noooooo looking it up right now! 
  • @offtoneverland what still no AMH results???? It doesn’t take that long... I have mine in days each time. Though awesome news on the easy HSG! Which CD are you on? Of course it’s great to also have a big overlap with you each month, especially when you drunk bump and start threads hehehehe ;-)
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• Month/Cycle:8/6

CD:15

WAYDTGKU: as soon as I need to see I will be doing a opk, temping, tracking cm and  be obvs 

R/R: Its Saturday here so I had a lie in which was glorious and we cleaned the house, I already made dinner for tonight and now just lying on the couch watching tele with my crocheting on my lap. So feeling pretty good.

CS/Q:nope

GTKY: Knowing what you know now, what advice would you give your 18-year-old self?Calm down you won't be alone forever but when you find the right guy he won't play games so ignore the ones that do. Work hard and enjoy uni, real life is much bloody harder.
  • I'm wondering that too @offtoneverland Are you not in the US?
    People think we become mothers when we give birth but the truth is we become mothers the moment we start calling our babies to us in our thoughts, dreams and prayers. Some paths are short and some are so long that you can easily forget where you were headed.

IVF
    IVF #1 - September 2018; Follistim, Menopur, Cetrotide & Lupron/HCG combo trigger; PGS; ICSI
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

New RE 2018; PCOS diagnosis taken away, IF due to ovary adhesions, but prev. RE insists PCOS IF

IUI

• @emmasemm @suzycupcake I got my AMH blood draw on Wednesday morning. I thought I had gotten it on Monday--the nurse gave me a long list of blood tests to take to the lab to get done, but while there I noticed it didn't have the AMH test on it, so I asked her about it and she had to send in another order for it as she had forgotten to include it on the list. I thought I would have gotten it back by now anyways though, but perhaps it takes a couple of days? I keep checking my patient portal but so far no test results there. 
    @emmasemm I'm on cd8, so only one day behind you! 
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @offtoneverland first off you know I'm happy your HSG went well buuuuut I also wanted to say I just bought ticket to ride lol. I still have a wedding discount on amazon so I got it for 27$ wooohooo! Can't wait to play it! 
  • @galactickates Yay! It's such a fun game. I think you'll really like it! It's one of the only board games I could play over and over again. MH unfortunately doesn't like to play it often because he likes super strategic games that I find really boring.  :/
    *TW*
    BFP 8/3/2017 | CP 8/4
  • @offtoneverland I might have also bought sequence and every expansion pack of King of Tokyo.  My H might kill me when we get all these amazon packages. I'll have to hide them and tell him I ordered them before we moved and just forgot
  • @offtoneverland
    That makes sense. I would give it until Tuesday and then make a stink about it. Well, that's just me though. I'm so glad you got to see how easy the hsg was and that everything looked good in there! That's always a relief. 

IVF
    Back on Levothyroxine
    1st Beta on 7dpt 93
    2nd Beta on 10dpt 510!

IUI

• @offtoneverland ooooh yes you are right there with @darkstar42 and I! 

@galactickates remind me, how long are you planning to live with the parents? 

@lokibear89 hello! Where are you based? If it’s already Saturday evening I’m guessing Australia or New Zealand? @josie12367 @craftyg and I are normally some of the first on for a new day as we are in Europe
    Me 43 DH 45
    Married 12/2016
    TTC #1 since 04/2015
    AMA, DOR (AMH 0.65, AFC 2-4) and autoimmune issues (RA, APS), low TSH, adenomyosis
    7 retrievals, 3 transfers
    Jun19 FET BFP, due date 7th March 2020, DD born Feb20
    Sep17 IVF1 - 1ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - 1ER, 0F
    Jan18 IVF3 - 3ER, 1F, 1ET, BFN
    Feb18 - second opinion and additional testing
    Apr18 IVF4 - cancelled (E2 too high)
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - 4ER, 0M, 1F, 1 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - 5 ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (not best quality)
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - 4ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen day 3 (good quality)
    Aug/Sep18 IVF7 - cancelled (cyst)
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - 3ER, 3M, 2F, 2 frozen Day 3 (excellent quality)
    Oct18 IVF8 - Cancelled (cyst and too low TSH)
    Oct18-Jan19 bringing TSH under control
    Feb19 ERA and hysteroscopy
    Mar19 Investigation for fibroid and adenomyosis
    Apr19 adenomyosis confirmed, polyps removed
    Jun19 FET after 2 months Lupron, autoimmune protocol, transferred two day 3 frozen embryos
    Sep17 - Pergoveris 10-17 Sep, Orgalutran 15-18 Sep, Ovitrelle 18 Sep, ER 20 Sep for 2 follies, 1 mature egg, fertilized, ET 1x 2d 4-cell embryo 22/09, 05/10 BFN
    Nov17 IVF2 - Pergoveris 2-14 Nov, Orgalutran 5-14 Nov, Ovitrelle 15 Nov, ER 17 Nov for 3 follies, 1 mature egg, did not fertilize
    Jan18 IVF3 - Pergoveris 30 Dec - 8 Jan, Orgalutran 5-8 Jan, Ovitrelle 9 Jan, ER 11 Jan 3 eggs, 2 mature, 1 fertilized, ET 1x 4d 12-cell embryo 15/01, 24/01 BFN
    May/Jun18 IVF4 - Rekovelle 25-29 May, Menogon 30May - 2Jun, Zomacton 25 27 29 31 May and 2Jun, Cetrotide 30May - 3Jun, Gonasi 3Jun, ER 5Jun 4 eggs, none mature, two matured overnight, 1 fertilized with ICSI, Frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jun/Jul18 IVF5 - Rekovelle 21-24 June, Menogon 25Jun-3Jul, Puregon 4-5Jul, Zomacton 21 23 25 27 29 Jun, Cetrotide 25Jun-5Jul, Gonasi 6Jul, ER 8Jul 5 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 but not good quality
    Jul/Aug18 IVF6 - Rekovelle 26-29 Jul, Menogon 30Jul-7Aug, Buserelin 26Jul-7Aug, Zomacton 26 28 30 Jul 1 3 Aug, Gonasi 7Aug, ER 9Aug 4 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized (normal IVF), 2 frozen day 3 good quality
    Sep/Oct18 IVF7 - Menogon 19-30Sep, Buserelin 19-30Sep, Zomacton 19 21 23 25 27 Sep, Ovitrelle 1 Oct, ER 3 eggs, 3 mature, 2 fertilized with ICSI, 2 frozen day 3 excellent quality 

Fav Quote: The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return

• @emmasemm originally 3 weeks but of course construction was pushed out so we're there until the end of the month.   :s