March 2018 Moms

Tuesday Ticker Change 1/30

1. How far along are you? How big is baby?

2. Any upcoming appointments this week?

3. Any new symptoms?

4. Rants/ Raves/ Questions?

5. GTKY: Of all the things we can't do while pregnant, what are you most looking forward to doing again after giving birth?

Re: Tuesday Ticker Change 1/30

• 1. How far along are you? How big is baby?
    34 weeks - butternut squash. 

Therapy on Thursday. So looking forward to it, as I started potty training my 26-month-old yesterday and am going absolutely bonkers already. Seriously, my therapist could just eat lunch or watch cat videos the whole hour and I'd find it worth it to just talk about something other than potty.

3. Any new symptoms?
    Nope. Just sore, tired, and getting heartburn from everything.

Rant - potty training. Ugh.
    Rave - DH and I went to IKEA this weekend for the first time ever. It's a 2-hour drive from where we live, so going there is a bigger deal than just stopping in. Bought bookshelves!

5. GTKY: Of all the things we can't do while pregnant, what are you most looking forward to doing again after giving birth?
    HOT SHOWER. Like, boiling hot. Also sleeping on my back. I rarely do anyway, but sometimes it just feels so good.
    34 weeks - butternut squash

Nope, had an endocrinologist followup and my OB appointment today (all numbers are good, and I got antibiotics for the unfortunately located infected hair pore/zit/whatever nonsense I've been dealing with this week, hooray). Next appointments are mid-Feb for a NST and U/S to check on the baby, since I'll be 36 weeks and have GD, and one more endocrinologist followup the week after that just to make sure everything's still going ok with the GD diet management.

3. Any new symptoms?
    The foot swelling is now just a fact of life, and I just feel heavy. I think the baby's moved lower, because suddenly my pelvis feels worse and I keep wanting to hold up my belly when I walk.

I greatly dislike this endocrinologist and am glad this situation is temporary. Really the poor guy hasn't even done anything wrong, he just doesn't do weekends/evenings at all and his office has ridiculous wait times. I get to sit around for an hour just to have him tell me everything looks good, and then spend like 3 minutes checking my thyroid and pulse. Especially since I have to take time off work for it, it's just obnoxious.

Right now I think my monthly dancing night is winning out over sushi. I miss being able to just get out and work off steam dancing with my friends.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...

I am 32 weeks. Squash sized. Had an ultrasound done Monday and she weighed in at 3.11 pounds

2. Any upcoming appointments this week? No.

Had the appointment Monday and all was well. At first dr was concerned she wasn't measuring correctly but after the ultrasound they realized my little angel is head down and engaged and everything is perfect.

3. Any new symptoms? I am exhausted. Terrible hip and sciatica pain. This will continue on even after birth. Pretty well versed in this now...

4. Rants/ Raves/ Questions? Just the amount of pain I'm in....really sucks. And the whole breathing thing.

5. GTKY: Of all the things we can't do while pregnant, what are you most looking forward to doing again after giving birth? Running.....and bending over without issue.

34 weeks

I had one Monday for an ultrasound. Baby has nice chunky cheeks and they said he's 7.5lbs already. Omg

3. Any new symptoms?
    Serious lower back pain and I'm now waddling.

Yay for 4d ultrasounds 

Running
    Drinking
    Sleeping on my back 
    Bending over without looking like an 80 year old

34 weeks - butternut squash!

Had an ultrasound yesterday.  Baby was measuring perfectly at about 5 lbs.

3. Any new symptoms?  None; I sound like a broken record but this has been a spectacularly easy pregnancy *knock on wood*

She was already in position, head down and getting ready yesterday.  A nice change from DD #1 who stayed breech until the day before I had a scheduled version procedure to flip her, and threatened a c-section.  Can't believe we are only weeks out from meeting our sweet babies!

drinking coffee and some wine or champagne now and then; laying on my belly and back.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker  

Baby #2 M/C 4/5/16