October 2018 Moms

Ticker Change- Thursday! 2/1 edition

Hey Hey gals....

How many weeks are you?
How big is baby? 
When is your first/next doctors appointment?
Any symptoms yet?
 GTKY: What/Who is your favorite sports team? 
BabyFruit Ticker  

Re: Ticker Change- Thursday! 2/1 edition

• How many weeks are you?
    5 weeks!
    How big is baby? 
    Size of an appleseed!
    Our first appointment is on 2/26... which seems forever away. With both my other pregnancies I was able to see baby around 6 weeks so I'm not sure what changed in my OB practice but we have to wait longer this time around. I can't wait to see that sweet bean!
    Any symptoms yet?
    BLOAT. Like, seriously. I'm still trying to do my health/fitness activities but I can't seem to get this bloat down to save me.
    GOOOOOO PATRIOTS!!! :) 
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • How many weeks are you? 5w3d
    How big is baby? Tiny? lol
    When is your first/next doctors appointment? I had my 4th beta this am and an u/s on Monday
    Any symptoms yet? Sore boobs, I was pretty lucky my first pregnancy and felt good most of the time,  so I'm hoping that continues
     GTKY: What/Who is your favorite sports team? Detroit Tigers
  • Loading the player...
  • How many weeks are you? 5 weeks
    How big is baby? Apple seed (I think, copying you gizmo haha) 
    When is your first/next doctors appointment? Next Wednesday, 2/7, counting down! 
    Any symptoms yet? Little crampy and tired but hard to say if it’s from pregnancy or progesterone supplements
     GTKY: What/Who is your favorite sports team? NY Giants (and it says a lot that I’m willing to admit that this year  :# )
  • How many weeks are you? 5 weeks, 2 days

How big is baby? Apple seed?

When is your first/next doctors appointment? February 20th
    @gizmo1231 I was also able to see my babe at 6 weeks last time. The end of February is forever away. 

Any symptoms yet? I basically feel like death already. I’m so nauseous most of the morning, i feel okay in the afternoon and the nausea comes back a night. It’s actually worse at night. It’s been waking me up. I’ve already done my fair share of getting sick and I only got sick one time my entire 1st pregnancy. Also, exhaustion, food aversion to basically everything, sore nipples, my lower back hurts BUT that might not be pregnancy related and I’m really freaking cold. I’m going to see my endo this after to get my thyroid levels checked.

GTKY: What/Who is your favorite sports team? Redskins although, I don’t follow them like so did pre DS.  
  • How many weeks are you? 4 weeks
    How big is baby? Poppyseed
    When is your first/next doctors appointment? Haven't even called yet. Will call tomorrow!
    Any symptoms yet? A bit of nausea, cramping and bloating
     GTKY: What/Who is your favorite sports team? GO SPORTS   ;)  
  • How many weeks are you?
    4 weeks

How big is baby? 
    Poppyseed

2/26...so basically an eternity away

Any symptoms yet?
    Bloating, headaches and shortness of breath

Indianapolis Colts!!
  • mwmiller4mwmiller4 member
    edited February 2018
    How many weeks? 4w5d
    How big is baby? Between a poppyseed and apple seed, I hope!)
    Doctor’s Appointment: Feb 21
    Any symptoms: eh. Some nausea, bloating, metallic taste and I’m so freaking tired. But nothing crazy. Which makes me worry nothing is going on in there 
    Favorite sports team: I’m just here for the food

• How many weeks are you? 4.5

How big is baby? Poppy seed :)

first OB ultrasound is on feb 15

Any symptoms yet? 
    Been feeling tired, some cramping, and light headed every now and then. 

Grew up on the 49ers. Hoping for a better season next year. 
  • @midwestmom12 are you from Indy? I'm a lonely Patriots fan here  :D:D
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • @Gizmo1231 yes! While I detest your choice in football team, I recall you also being an IU Hoosier fan...so we can be friends!
  • ▪5 weeks today
    ▪Appleseed
    ▪1st doctor appointment is Feb 20th
    ▪Symptoms include dizziness, bloating, feeling of like a hardness in my lower abdomen, and insomnia
    ▪I am not a big sports watcher I was always on the field myself growing up. However I am in the Philly suburbs so this weekend I kind of HAVE to watch the Eagles play in the super bowl!
  • meltonjlmeltonjl member
    edited February 2018
    How many weeks are you? 4 weeks 4 days
    How big is baby? Poppyseed
    When is your first/next doctors appointment? Haven’t scheduled it yet because I hate having to wait forever. I figured I would wait to schedule it to ease the anticipation! 
    Any symptoms yet? Dizziness and exhaustion 
     GTKY: What/Who is your favorite sports team? Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets 

edit: I couldn’t wait to make the appointment, and boy am I disappointed! I have to wait until March 12!!!!! Apparently, they had no availability. Everyone must be due in October!
  • @Gizmo1231 fun fact, I went to prom with a current Patriots player :D as a Giants fan I can’t route for them fully, but I do like watching the games! 
  • How many weeks are you? I am 5 weeks today 
    How big is baby? The size of an apple seed.
    When is your first/next doctors appointment? My first appt is at 7:30 this morning.
    Any symptoms yet? So far: sore breasts, fatigue, bloat, and signs of early GD
     GTKY: What/Who is your favorite sports team? I actually don't watch sports.  
  • How many weeks are you? 4 weeks 5 days
    How big is baby? poppy seed
    When is your first/next doctors appointment? March 7
    Any symptoms yet? shortness of breath, bloating, nothing else really to report!
    GTKY: What/Who is your favorite sports team? Detroit Red Wings / University of Michigan 
  • How many weeks are you? 5 weeks 2 days
    How big is baby? size of a chocolate chip :)
    When is your first/next doctors appointment? Feb 26th
    Any symptoms yet? I'm tired alllll the time, waves of nausea in the mornings, and my boobs are killing me.
    GTKY: E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!  I also follow other professional sports in Philly, Villanova basketball (I went there for grad school) and Notre Dame football (inherited from my dad and grandfather)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @midwestmom12 There has NEVER been anyone in my prior BMBs who was close to me locally, so I'm super pumped :) And yes, GOOO HOOSIERS! 
    BabyFruit Ticker  
  • linssears4linssears4 member
    edited February 2018
    I’m week 5 day 4 and my bloat is out of control too!!!!!

How many weeks: week 5 day 4
    How big is baby: a lentil :)
    First appointment: Valentine’s Day! I will be seven weeks. This is my first baby so I have no idea what to expect!!
    Symptoms: the bloat and the heartburn are intense!! No nausea or vomiting.... yet. Sore boobs and a killer sense of smell. 

Im from Albuquerque, NM and we don’t have any major sports teams here so I am up for recruiting haha!