First week of May due date check-in 4/28-5/4 — The Bump
May 2018 Moms

First week of May due date check-in 4/28-5/4

Weekly check in for people who are due the first week of May: 4/29-5/4

How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? 

Any upcoming appointments?

GTKY: What career or job did you aspire to as a child and why? 
[spoiler]
BFP 6/30/13 EDD 4/6/14 MC 8/4/13
BFP 9/12/13 EDD 5/18/14 DS born 5/16/14
BFP 8/16/17 EDD 5/1/17[/spoiler]
ivyvines6

Re: First week of May due date check-in 4/28-5/4

• How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO? 26 weeks today due on 4/30.  Baby girl is the size of a bunch of kale.

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? Busy week at work today and tomorrow and looking forward to seeing Aladdin at the theater this weekend.  Still feeling tired and pukey and counting down the days until I can eat normally again.  Rant- I feel like I am getting sick again.  My throat is drippy and I am starting to get stuffy.  I would love to have a month without an additional illness.  Raves- we had a really fun day at Disneyland on Saturday and DS loved trying some new rides he is tall enough for now.

Any upcoming appointments?  I see my OB and do my GD screening on 2/1.

I wanted to either be a Broadway actress or a teacher.  I love musicals and still do, but my introverted nature made that a no go for me.  I now just enjoy being a consumer of all things musical.  I wanted to be a teacher because I like helping people.  
    [spoiler]
    BFP 6/30/13 EDD 4/6/14 MC 8/4/13
    BFP 9/12/13 EDD 5/18/14 DS born 5/16/14
    BFP 8/16/17 EDD 5/1/17[/spoiler]
    NurseMarie9sandbar517onesmallcoconutbwow615
  • How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO?
    24w3d, 5/3, cauliflower

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? 
    Um spd is the devil? We went to Epcot yesterday on a date, and I did a LOT of walking, then today I took J to a park, which involved a lot of walking... I need to get in with my chiropractor. So much ow...

Any upcoming appointments?
    Next appointment is 2/15, glucose test. (Not excited)

When I was a kid I wanted to be a ballerina. I’ve loved dance since I was a very young child, and I pushed myself towards it from an early age. In high school I lost a lot of my drive due to depression, and I let that dream fall to the wayside. I started teaching when I came back from New Mexico (a decade ago this May, omg) and it really is the perfect fit for me. I love teaching and choreographing so much more than I ever enjoyed performing. <3
    NurseMarie9sandbar517onesmallcoconutbwow615
  • Loading the player...
  • @mileswithmyles oh no! You can’t get sick again... load up on fruits and veggies! I swear by Juice Plus capsules. I double up when I feel something coming on or my allergies start to act up.

@ivyvines6 I love the way you talk about teaching- I wish I had that kind of passion for anything!
    mileswithmylesivyvines6sandbar517bwow615
  • How far along are you? When is your due date? What's the size of your LO? 26 weeks, 4/30

What's going on this week? How are you feeling, any rants or raves? We're in a blizzard and I'm just ready for winter to be done. I had so much anxiety driving to and from work today, it was awful. 

Any upcoming appointments? Jan 30 (Tuesday) I see my OB and have my GD test.

I wanted to be a doctor, I loved science, health and all things medical.   But as I grew older, I realized the years of schooling and hours of work/ being on call wasn't going to work for me. I became a nurse instead, which I think is just as great. :)
    Me: 30 Him: 31
    TTC #1 since January 2016
    Aug '16: Hyperprolactinemia - tx: Cabergoline
    Aug '16 SA: Mild MFI - low count/concentration
    Feb : RE Consult - labs all normal
    March: Repeat SA (MFI) & HSG (clear)
    April: Clomid 50mg + Progesterone, IUI #1 = BFN
    June: Femara 5mg + Progesterone, IUI #2 = BFN
    Aug: Femara 5mg + Gonal-F + Progesterone, IUI #3 = BFP! EDD April 30th

ivyvines6sandbar517onesmallcoconutbwow615
  • How far along are you? 27 weeks When is your due date? May 1 What's the size of your LO? A head of lettuce?? Lol What's going on this week? Trying to nap whenever I can How are you feeling, any rants or raves? Still semi nauseous on a daily basis
    ivyvines6