May 2018 Moms

Ten things Tuesday: Is January ever going to end edition (1/30)

List ten things. They don’t have to have anything to do with one another. 

Re: Ten things Tuesday: Is January ever going to end edition (1/30)

• Loading the player...
  • @silverhope what service do you use?
  • I use Le Tote. I really like it. You can either get 3 outfits and 2 accessories per box ($69/mo) or 4 outfits per box ($79/mo).

They do non-maternity too, but I put in my info that I am only looking for maternity clothes so that's all I see for "my closet." You get 2+ boxes of clothes per month depending on how often you return the totes.

If you wanna do a trial box for free, you can use my referral link to get a free box: https://letote.com/freetote/KELLY5150 

One annoying thing is that the non-maternity subscription is cheaper  :/ I also realized that since you get a new tote as soon as you send one back that it probably isn't worth the extra $10 to get one extra outfit per box. I should probably change my subscription to the cheaper one...but I don't need accessories so I'm torn. 

Also, I very much agree with your number (4) and number (6). 
    Me: 32 | DH: 35
    Married: 8/22/15
    BFP #1: 8/22/17 | DS: 4/20/18 
    BFP #2: 7/14/19 | EDD: 3/18/20
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy  Baby Tracker

• @onesmallcoconut good for you for planning and saving vacation time so you can take maternity leave when you want to.

@sandbar517 I think no news is good news, but my fingers and toes are crossed for you and I hope you hear back soon. And yup, when people get on my nerves, I find it's best to have at least a 24 hour hiatus from talking to them. Calms me down and prevents me from saying something I might later regret. 

• @mileswithmyles You're welcome. I really like it! I hope you do too :)

• @maplemom18 in Southern California. 

@nhardler that’s a lot of people! And the constantly dinging phone would make me crazy. 
  • @sandbar517 I had very similar results with my first born. Glad you don’t have GD!