February 2018 Moms

EDD Feb 11-Feb 17 (38 Weeks) Week of 1/28

Just 2 more weeks until our due dates ladies!

How are you feeling this week?

Rants/Raves?

Have you done anything to document your pregnancy (pictures, diary, letters)?

Have you gotten everything done that you've wanted to before baby arrives?

Re: EDD Feb 11-Feb 17 (38 Weeks) Week of 1/28

• Just 2 more weeks until our due dates ladies!

I've been feeling ok, baby loves pushing on my cervix which is anything from uncomfortable and really painful. Also been having some contractions.
    Rants/Raves?
    A friend of mine (due 3 days before me) just had her baby on Saturday! Makes me even more excited about my own little one coming.
    I've been taking bump pics every week, but no letters or anything like that.
    At this point I think I have gotten everything done that I really wanted to. I'm looking forward to the next chapter here.

How are you feeling this week? so excited to meet the little guy. I have this feeling he is going to come this week, but it may just be wishful thinking. Haha. 

Rants/Raves? ugh peeing all the time. Luckily that's my most annoying symptom. Second to that is little one is nocturnal and loves kicking when I'm asleep. 

Have you done anything to document your pregnancy (pictures, diary, letters)? I've taken a few bump pics... like 3? I videotaped myself saying hi when I first found out I was pregnant. I may or may not tape another pre labor session. I started a baby book for him that will have some pregnancy pics in it.

Have you gotten everything done that you've wanted to before baby arrives? as far as I know, everything is done. The only thing I haven't done is wipe down his toys but he won't be needing those anytime soon. 
  • Loading the player...
  • My due date was 2/13 but was scheduled for a c section 1/30. Baby had other plans - ended up in labor and delivered 1/29. We are so in love with our little guy! Keeping all of you in mind as you look forward to meeting your LOs! 
    I'm so excited for you!! Congrats!
  • How are you feeling this week?
    Heartburn, can't sleep, midnight snacky, feeling greasy and hormonal in general

Rants/Raves?
    Rants: app is spammy, family stressful
    Rave: thank you cards done!

Bump pics. I have a baby book but haven't started filling it in yet

Ugh no. I really wanted to deep clean the house or hire someone else to to it. And get a haircut. Hope I can find a way to make some progress

I'm excited, but impatient while I count down the days til my due date which is 2/17.

Rants/Raves?
    Rants - I feel huge and sometimes helpless. I feel bad asking for so much help from my husband, but he's so great about it.
    Raves - Everything has gone very well so far with my first pregnancy, and I am so thankful for that!

At first I was taking pictures every week to see progress, but now I just take one every few weeks or so. My husband and I just went to a park last weekend and took some maternity photos, which turned out great!

We have gotten everything done that we can think of, except I am hoping to fit in a hair cut before he arrives! 
  • @libbodee yesss the heartburn esp at night when trying to sleep. Which side feels better to you? They say laying on your left side helps but laying on my right side is def better in terms of heartburn at least. Plus this baby is nocturnal and just when I'm falling asleep he wakes me up
  • @Mekimchiie I sleep with a pillow under my ribcage and that seems to help! I agree right side makes it better, but I get sore from laying on one side to long so I flop back and forth all night

• How are you feeling this week? 
    Pretty exhausted all the time but just started my maternity leave so enjoying some me time!

Rants/Raves?
    peeing about 4-5 times in the middle of the night. 
    Lots of Braxton hicks, can’t get enough water, diahrrea the last three days (grose sorry lol) 

Pictures every week(:
    yes! Would just like to add some green plants to the nursery and have a pro come deep clean the house !